dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2019

940 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Parcaran said:

if you have your case ID and invoice ID you can login to the ceac website
https://ceac.state.gov/IV.

Thats the thing they have my case in their hands since may 22nd and they still dont have a invoice id.

I couldn't find this information anywhere... but what happens after CC(DQ)? Do you just wait for them to send you another letter that goes this is your interview date? Do they send you a letter to tell you to schedule an interview date? On average how far out are the interview dates from when you get the notice? Thanks!

Friday, August 10th, 2018 - Mailed I-130

Friday, August 24th, 2018 - Remailed I-130

Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 - Available for Pickup

Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 - Picked up

Friday, August 31st, 2018 - Payment Accepted

Tuesday, September 4th, 2018 - NOA1

Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 - NOA2 (USPS Mail)

Monday, April 22nd, 2019 - Sent to USCIS (Status Available Online)

Monday, May 20th, 2019 - NVC Case Number Generated

Monday, May 20th, 2019 - AOS/IV Paid

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 - Payment Received

Monday, June 3rd, 2019 - Documents Submitted

Thursday, June 20th, 2019 - (RFE) Issues with Documents

Thursday, June 27th, 2019 - Documents Re-submitted

Friday, July 19th, 2019 - Documents Qualified

Monday, August 19th, 2019 - Interview Letter
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 - Interview Date

Friday, September 6th, 2019 - Visa Pickup From Document Service Center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 hours ago, rockvil said:

This is totally contrary to what every NVC agent I have spoken to has indicated.   I don't know what is true or false anymore.   

Idk what NVC is telling you but that's how it works.. no nvc officer told me anything different then NVC waits to hear from the embSAssy to release dates to them. They then schedule based off of CC dates. If your priority date is current you can expect an interview in 60- 90 days

7 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

Idk what NVC is telling you but that's how it works.. no nvc officer told me anything different then NVC waits to hear from the embSAssy to release dates to them. They then schedule based off of CC dates. If your priority date is current you can expect an interview in 60- 90 days

You misunderstood what I said.   I don't disagree that Consulate provides the dates and NVC schedules them.  The argument here is about whether NVC strictly follows the CC/DQ dates regardless of IR or FB category OR if they assign interviews by DQ date within each category.    NVC officer told me that it is strictly DQ date regardless of category.   But we are finding out otherwise with all the IL's today for people who have May CC dates for F2A while April CC dates for IR are still waiting.   BTW, my comments are specific to MUMBAI and not other consulates/embassies.

Bottom line - we just need the patience to wait this out.  Nothing we can do except offer wild speculations about their processing.  None of us know for sure that NVC follows any specific methodology and we are making wild guesses.  If NVC was transparent about the process, then there is no reason for all the angst.

Edited by rockvil

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, alannah_rose said:

I finally got my interview date too!!

CC 26 June.

Interview Date 16 August at the Sydney Consulate! 

Happy days!!

😁

Congratulations!! That’s just about our 3 yr anniversary (August 17 2016) of our IR5 interviews in Sydney !! Make sure you enjoy the view out the big windows at the left hand end of the interview rooms. Harbour bridge, opera house, Sydney harbour !! 

Edited by Lil bear

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
4 hours ago, Nody said:

April 20th 2018

Wow,  what CATAGORY is your Visa. I'm thinking FB visa.  Insallah you will get yours soon.

1 hour ago, rockvil said:

You misunderstood what I said.   I don't disagree that Consulate provides the dates and NVC schedules them.  The argument here is about whether NVC strictly follows the CC/DQ dates regardless of IR or FB category OR if they assign interviews by DQ date within each category.    NVC officer told me that it is strictly DQ date regardless of category.   But we are finding out otherwise with all the IL's today for people who have May CC dates for F2A while April CC dates for IR are still waiting.   BTW, my comments are specific to MUMBAI and not other consulates/embassies.

Bottom line - we just need the patience to wait this out.  Nothing we can do except offer wild speculations about their processing.  None of us know for sure that NVC follows any specific methodology and we are making wild guesses.  If NVC was transparent about the process, then there is no reason for all the angst.

🙌🏽

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, DDP&JDP said:

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED AT THE NUMBER OF F2A IL letters.. I HOPE THAT CATEGORY CLOSES REALLY SOON.. its absolutely unfair to the US CITIZEN that have been waiting. 

Category is expected to reach maximum annual limit for India in July (per June visa bulletin) before the end of the fiscal year in September. That means that they can shift focus to clear the backlogged CR/IR interviews with IL starting August...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, IamHereSheIsThere said:

CC on 07/21. Waiting for an IL @ Mumbai consulate. 

I think we should expect IL for October/November slot based on current pattern (but hopeful for earlier if they start moving faster). We are CC on 7/11 so just ahead of you in line.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.