dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
23 minutes ago, theblooray said:

Spot on with this one! Uploaded the RFE document yesterday and woke up today to a couple of emails. DQ! THANK GOD! What's the next email? CC? 

Yay! Congrats! You lucky you! 💐

CC is the DQ. You shld both recieve in your CEAC account and whatever e-mail you added on your account. 

Edited by Kartinee23

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Im just having a complete breakdown right now.. bawling my eyes out since early this morning.  I think with all the stress of immigration and a good friend of the family passing away at age 41 from lung cancer .. I'm a mess today.. it makes you think about your own family. He was diagnosed 6 months ago and now is gone. Please God in heaven bring my kids daddy home. We are not promised tomorrow that's is one thing I know.. and for him to pass away leaving to little kids makes me want my husband here even more. Sorry for the rant.   Just emotionally drained.

2 hours ago, theblooray said:

Spot on with this one! Uploaded the RFE document yesterday and woke up today to a couple of emails. DQ! THANK GOD! What's the next email? CC? 

Wow that’s awesome. Man you got lucky. Maybe our spouses interview date will be on the same day. 

CR1/IR1 for Hubby

Marriage:                           2018-08-19

Sent in I-130:                     2018-10-09

NOA1:                                 2018-10-17

Priority Date:                     2018-10-12

*Potomac Service Center*

NOA2:                                 2019-02-12

Sent to Dept of State:      2019-02-21

NVC Received:                  2019-03-01

Received Case #:              2019-04-03

Pay AOS Bill:                      2019-04-03

Pay IV Bill:                          2019-04-03

Submit DS-261:                 2019-04-06

Submit I-864:                     2019-04-08

Send AOS Package:          2019-04-16

Send IV Package:              2019-04-16

NVC RFE:                            2019-04-23 

Resubmitted RFE:             2019-04-24

Case Complete:                2019-05-14

Interview Letter:                2019-09-16

Interview:                           2019-10-22    APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

Im just having a complete breakdown right now.. bawling my eyes out since early this morning.  I think with all the stress of immigration and a good friend of the family passing away at age 41 from lung cancer .. I'm a mess today.. it makes you think about your own family. He was diagnosed 6 months ago and now is gone. Please God in heaven bring my kids daddy home. We are not promised tomorrow that's is one thing I know.. and for him to pass away leaving to little kids makes me want my husband here even more. Sorry for the rant.   Just emotionally drained.

Wow I’m so sorry to hear that . I will keep you and your family in my prayers 

Omg..i can not believe this, what is taking so long... ugh im getting so frustrated, I thought sure we would get IL letter while i was visiting my husband i return today with no news. Ugh.. 

CC may 3rd. Dominican Rep. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hello everyone 

need your help please 

CR1 visa    Tunisia

PD  April /2018

CC  March 28 /2018 

still waiting for the interview email

it's frustrating 😔  to wait for almost 2 months and half for the interview 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Amel said:

Hello everyone 

need your help please 

CR1 visa    Tunisia

PD  April /2018

CC  March 28 /2018 

still waiting for the interview email

it's frustrating 😔  to wait for almost 2 months and half for the interview 

Welcome sister. Glad you found it. 

Inshallah soon we both hear something!

40 minutes ago, naz94 said:

Wow that’s awesome. Man you got lucky. Maybe our spouses interview date will be on the same day. 

I know! Couldn't believe my eyes! I'm actually the beneficiary, but, I'd be VERY surprised to say the least. You've had your CC almost 4 weeks ago now. Highly likely I'm set for an August interview.

Edited by theblooray

46 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

I'm genuinely sorry for your loss! That's terrible. Will pray for your family. Hang in there! This war is about to end very soon God willing.

1 hour ago, jeanita68 said:

Omg..i can not believe this, what is taking so long... ugh im getting so frustrated, I thought sure we would get IL letter while i was visiting my husband i return today with no news. Ugh.. 

CC may 3rd. Dominican Rep. 

Soooo sorry my friend...I will say a prayer for you guys. 

Can anyone that had their interview answer a few questions? Just wondering if you sent color photos in? And was your passport scanned in color? Just wondering if that's a big deal or not. 

Quick question!

Im trying to put together some social media screenshots of my hubby and I relationship. I realized that he didnt use his legal name but used a family nickname instead for his social media accounts. Will the officers look at his name and ask questions or could he just explain that its his nickname? 

Edited by naz94

CR1/IR1 for Hubby

Marriage:                           2018-08-19

Sent in I-130:                     2018-10-09

NOA1:                                 2018-10-17

Priority Date:                     2018-10-12

*Potomac Service Center*

NOA2:                                 2019-02-12

Sent to Dept of State:      2019-02-21

NVC Received:                  2019-03-01

Received Case #:              2019-04-03

Pay AOS Bill:                      2019-04-03

Pay IV Bill:                          2019-04-03

Submit DS-261:                 2019-04-06

Submit I-864:                     2019-04-08

Send AOS Package:          2019-04-16

Send IV Package:              2019-04-16

NVC RFE:                            2019-04-23 

Resubmitted RFE:             2019-04-24

Case Complete:                2019-05-14

Interview Letter:                2019-09-16

Interview:                           2019-10-22    APPROVED!

7 hours ago, catmonkey said:

My spouse just had her medical exam in the foreign country.

If she "failed" a test or something, they will tell us right?

Because apparently, if we get the medical exam results from the doctor, we are not supposed to open it until the interview.  

So, im just thinking it would pretty stupid if my beneficiary flew out to the embassy (which is 1,000 miles away from her) for her interview, only to open up the envelope there and see that she failed something on the medical.  LOL. 

The dr should tell her if she's missing something. 

She can ask the dr if she's missing vaccinations or anything suspicious on her medical.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.