Killerbee04x

Untrue bill (cyberstalking) for i129f?

105 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Killerbee04x said:

Untrue bill is real. It's when the information brought against you is false. It's what the court labeled it as.  

Which court labeled it as that?

Sounds like OP is incensed that he is expected to divulge the incident, even though it was given the nebulous "untrue bill" label, because he feels it violates his right to privacy.

Just now, Jorgedig said:

Sounds like OP is incensed that he is expected to divulge the incident, even though it was given the nebulous "untrue bill" label, because he feels it violates his right to privacy.

Well, so much of the whole immigration process sucks and requires one to expose many ugly warts. I was aghast when I had to provide a relationship timeline as part of an RFE, because it looked like I had married some rando just a few days after my divorce went through if only the paperwork was looked at. But I was mired in divorce proceedings made infinitely longer by the solicitors for no good reason except billable hours, and by the time I had my decree absolute I had been with my fiance for almost 2 years, and we were living together. It was embarrassing to have to say, hey, technically I'm in an extramarital relationship because I'm still married to Husband No. 1, but the reality was I wasn't even living with Husband No. 1 when I met No. 2, and it took a while to figure out we even wanted to get married. At that point, it was a waiting game on when the divorce would finish. Once I had the decree in my hot little hands, I got remarried 11 days later -- but I had been waiting forever! I can type it out now on VJ without being embarrassed. :lol:

USCIS plays the tune, and we can only dance. Some of us are better dancers than others!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

They don't need to know that's why and its illegal for them to ask about it. They can't say it's not being used as a risk assessment. Because it is making it a illegal act and my rights get violated. You either stand up for your rights or you have no rights. Rights just like everywhere else have to be maintained. It's not a guaranteed thing.. they list every arrest nowing it could be untrue charge. When I rejoined the military they did the same thing. It's illegal. They can't ask about a untrue charge, arrest, or other untrue bill. Its discrimination based on the fact they list it with every other arrest by not separating it from the other  arrests. They like trick you into discriminate against your self. Never allow the government to trick you Into hurting your self

1 minute ago, Killerbee04x said:

They don't need to know that's why and its illegal for them to ask about it. They can't say it's not being used as a risk assessment. Because it is making it a illegal act and my rights get violated. You either stand up for your rights or you have no rights. Rights just like everywhere else have to be maintained. It's not a guaranteed thing.. they list every arrest nowing it could be untrue charge. When I rejoined the military they did the same thing. It's illegal. They can't ask about a untrue charge, arrest, or other untrue bill. Its discrimination based on the fact they list it with every other arrest by not separating it from the other  arrests. They like trick you into discriminate against your self. Never allow the government to trick you Into hurting your self

Here is the bottom line:  lying on immigration forms is NEVER the thing to do.  There can be dire consequences, even years down the line.  There are no questions on the petition that USCIS is not "legally" allowed to ask. 

Ultimately, it is your hill to die on.  Good luck and let us know how it goes for you.

Why does my girl need to know? Why does it need to be in the packet? If its false (untrue bill) she doesn't need to know. Why do I need to discriminate against my self so the government can use it ask a risk assessment against me or my loved one.. Witch is illegal.. I have done no crime and being forced to release information that falsely represents my case..

Just now, Killerbee04x said:

Why does my girl need to know? Why does it need to be in the packet? If its false (untrue bill) she doesn't need to know. Why do I need to discriminate against my self so the government can use it ask a risk assessment against me or my loved one.. Witch is illegal.. I have done no crime and being forced to release information that falsely represents my case..

Would you rather she finds out from the CO during her interview?

Do you guys understand. They can't use a untrue bill. So can't ask for all arrest records.. its illegal. That statement alone make it void. I'm sure they have a gimmick where they'll say it didn't say to provide it.. they did. They are forcing me to provide information that falsely represents my case. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.