2,108 posts in this topic

Just now, MaryDave1992 said:

Yes, a week or so ago.  They said to call back on June 26th if we haven't received it yet...

Thanks for getting back to me. I am going to call up today. Did they at least confirm if it had  been sent or not?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Reed1812 said:

Thanks for getting back to me. I am going to call up today. Did they at least confirm if it had  been sent or not?

They told me mine hadn't been sent yet :(

26 minutes ago, Reed1812 said:

NOA 1 dated 22nd May. Still no Biometrics appointment letter. 

Anyone else the same?

Same here. NOA dated May 23rd but nothing on Biometrics yet. Please update here if you get to know something and I will do the same. 

• 04/20/2018 - Got Married
  • 05/16/2019 - I130, I485, I765, I131 sent to Chicago Lock box
  • 05/20/2019 - Package delivered to Chicago Lock box
  • 05/27/2019 - Received text receipt for all 4 applications
  • 05/28/2019 - Check encash by USCIS
  • 05/31/2019 - Received all 4 Paper NOAs (I130 sent to my wife's address, the other 3 sent to my address: we're currently working in separate states)
  • 8/16/2019 - 1st Biometrics notice: only for I-485 scheduled for 9/6/2019 (no status change online)
  • 8/23/2019 - 2nd Biometrics notice: scheduled for 9/11/2019 this time for I-765 EAD (no status change online)
  • 9/6/2019 - Biometric Appointment - ASC completed both I-485 and I-765 on the same day (I took both letters)
  • 9/6/2019 - Online Status Change: Case is ready to be scheduled for interview (I-485)
  • 9/9/2019 - Online Status Change: Fingerprint review completed (both I-485 and I-765)
  • 10/8/2019 - Online Status Change: Interview was Scheduled
  • 10/15/2019 - I-485 interview notification letter received in mail
  • 11/01/2019 - Expedite requested online for I765 (no supporting doc provided)
  • 11/19/2019 - I485 Interview Day!
  • 11/19/2019 - New card Ordered for I - 485 (right after I-485 interview, originally told will get to know in a week)
  • 11/19/2019 - New Card Ordered for I-765 (They approved the expedite request)
  • 11/21/2019 - Case is Approved (I-485, I130, I131, I765)
  • 11/21/2019 - Card mailed to me for I-765
  • 11/22/2019 - Card Mailed to me for Green Card
  • 11/22/2019 - Card was picked up by USPS (included tracking no.) both GC and EAD
  • 11/25/2019 - EAD and Greencard both got delivered
  • 11/26/2019 - Approval letter received for all petitions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

After all my stress, I found out today that my check was cashed on 06/20, so that was Thursday but I was on business travel so didn't check it until today and it made me soooo happy to have given $1,225 USD away LOL

I am waiting on an immigration officer to call me back in the meantime has anyone experienced the same? check cashed but no NOA1 nor receipt#s or txt messages?

K1 Visa

NOA1: 04/20/2018

RFE: 10/15/2018

NOA2: 11/08/2018

Interview date: 04/02/2019

Visa issued: 04/04/2019

POE: 04/04/2019 (El Paso, TX)

Wedding date: 04/27/2019

AOS

1. Package sent to USCIS : 05/29/2019
2. Package received by USCIS : 05/31/2019
3. Service Center reviewing : PHOENIX, AZ
4. FingerPrint notice sent :  06/21/2019
5. FingerPrint notice scheduled : 07/08/2019

6. RFE letter (legal birth certificate): 07/23/2019
7. AP/EAD Text/Email approval : 07/27/2019
8. AP/EAD Physical cards mailed : 08/01/2019
10. Interview was scheduled: 11/22/2019
11. I-485 approved : 12/04/2019
12. GC card mailed : 12/11/2019

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Completed my biometrics last Friday, June 21st! Sent my aos/got NOAs at the end of May/ early June. Was simple and easy.

One thing I just wanted to add, maybe it would help someone else out is my passport had a different last name than what I filed my AOS with because I changed it with marriage. I am adjusting from B2 and the woman doing my biometrics asked to see my marriage certificate because the name was different. I brought it with me and thought I was being overly paranoid but she said she was glad I brought it. Not sure what would have happened if I didnt but it allowed it to go smoothly and I was in and out in 5 minutes. 

6 hours ago, Joey.C said:

It's the same for me,  I'm in Michigan idk how fast this state is.

Same situation. I sent my package to USCIS on May 7 and received my NOAs on May 14. I still haven't heard back from USCIS about my biometrics appointment... 
My husband and I called them twice... we are planning to call them again this week.
Something unusual that happened to us: We received all the electronic NOAs but only two out of four NOA letters... we have the informed delivery USPS app and we were supposed to receive all the NOA 1 letters on the same day... we mentionned that to USCIS but they still haven't send a second copy to us... we also noticed and checked on the USPS app that on May 23 we were supposed to receive a letter from them (I thought it was the biometrics) but this letter was never delivered... we also brought this issue to USCIS but they said that no biometrics appointment was settled to us... (we are filling from Austin TX; Office for final appointment: San Antonio)

8 hours ago, amalam said:

Same here. NOA dated May 23rd but nothing on Biometrics yet. Please update here if you get to know something and I will do the same. 

I called up USCIS today and they told me that they were unable to see if the letter had been sent, or if an appointment had been made. They filed a service request and told me to keep checking the portal. They re-assured me that this would NOT extend the visa proces in any way which was re-assuring. 

For those looking to make a call on the touchtone menu i selected 'change of address'. Wait time was 20-25minutes at around 9am so not too bad. 

Edited by Reed1812
spelling

For those who've had their biometrics appt scheduled (or completed), does your case on USCIS's case tracker say anything different other than "case was received"?

May 16th NOA date here, literally tumbleweeds coming from USCIS. Oh, and the estimated approval date on here has gone from the end of August to basically Christmas.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
9 hours ago, dannosaur said:

For those who've had their biometrics appt scheduled (or completed), does your case on USCIS's case tracker say anything different other than "case was received"?

May 16th NOA date here, literally tumbleweeds coming from USCIS. Oh, and the estimated approval date on here has gone from the end of August to basically Christmas.

My wife's been completed since 6/6/19, and we haven't seen anything changed on our case tracker besides "Fingerprint fee received."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.