dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Quick update...

Both kid's petitions are now at the Embassy and "Ready".

I got another email from NVC this morning to say there is an update for my wife's petition in CEAC.  I checked and it was yet another "DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED" message but the civil documents are listed as "Incomplete".  They are listing they need the Irish PCC and the local NBI.  Both were previously uploaded and accepted and they are still there.  This is the third "DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED" message she got since May 1.

This time I will ignore the "Incomplete".  Hopefully it will be "In Transit" today.  The kid's petitions switched to "In Transit" last Friday and were listed as "Ready" on Saturday!

This is good news! 

My husband is on hold with NVC, the rep told him she's transferring him to a supervisor. I am not sure why, since we are well within our timeframe. 

I will keep you guys updated.

Btw, he has a routine call with NVC the beginning of each week, so it's just his usual check in call. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
8 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Quick update...

I got another email from NVC this morning to say there is an update for my wife's petition in CEAC.  I checked and it was yet another "DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED" message but the civil documents are listed as "Incomplete".  They are listing they need the Irish PCC and the local NBI.  Both were previously uploaded and accepted and they are still there.  This is the third "DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED" message she got since May 1.

This time I will ignore the "Incomplete".  Hopefully it will be "In Transit" today.  The kid's petitions switched to "In Transit" last Friday and were listed as "Ready" on Saturday!

awesome news. yes ignore it. last time all of my was accepted and I got a message saying to upload all of the W2's, I upload them again how about my lawyer called NVC and spoke to a supervisor, they said because I upload an additional I have to wait 3 weeks, but mu lawyer told them its the same W2'S we upload and I still had to week 3 weeks.

so I know for next time call before I upload anything specially if I see all accepted and they still asking for the same thing that is already accepted or it say incomplete leave it alone and call NVC.

please people don't upload anything unless you call to speak with a supervisor, don't talk to any reps because they will tell us anything.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
44 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Quick update...

Great, now we are just waiting on our embassies to contact us with instructions on scheduling our appointments. My case has been been "READY" since Friday morning, hoping to hear from them soon because it takes a couple of days. I actually emailed them on Friday and they replied with in an hour:

Good morning,

Thank you for your e-mail.  As soon as we receive your case, we will process it.  You will be sent an instructions packet.

Cordially,

cid:image001.jpg@01D1FDE3.E057A9A0

Immigrant Visa Unit

Unidad de Visas - Sección Consular

U.S. Embassy - Bogota

Email: ivbogota@state.gov

https://co.usembassy.gov/

CAR

“I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.”

“I AM NOT ACCREDITED TO REPRESENT YOU BEFORE THE UNITED STATES IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE AND THE IMMIGRATION BOARD OF APPEALS.”

Married: 03September2010

Beneficiary Country: Colombia

CR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 21March2011

USCIS Expedited Approved: 21June2011

NOA2: 21June2011

NVC Expedite Approved: 14September2011

Interview: 21October2011

POE: 28October2011

I-90 (Name Change)

NOA1: 03January2012

Biometrics: 07February2012

Approved: 07February2012

ROC (Approved)

NOA1: 28October2013

Interview: 22November2013

Approved: 11March2014

***Moved back to Colombia to finish graduate studies. Wife filed I-407 (Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Residence Status) at the tourist visa interview. After finishing graduate school, we decided to move back to the U.S.***

B1/B2 (Approved)

DS-160: 12June2017

Interview: 12July2017

Filed I-407: 12July2017

IR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 09October2018

USCIS Expedite Approved: 05April2019

NOA2: 09April2019

NVC Expedite Approved: 23May2019

Interview: 10June2019

POE: 29June2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:53 PM, Potomac said:

Same here. My 3 weeks are up today and there is no federal holiday on thursday

any update? did you call NVC?

1 minute ago, mshasib said:

Can someone please tell me how the NVC sends the Visa/Case number? Is it emailed to the petitioner or does a letter go out to the beneficiary? My beneficiary is outside the U.S. and will be going through Consular Processing.

email.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, mshasib said:

Can someone please tell me how the NVC sends the Visa/Case number? Is it emailed to the petitioner or does a letter go out to the beneficiary? My beneficiary is outside the U.S. and will be going through Consular Processing.

E-mail and letter for me. Toronto, Canada.

not sure for other countries.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

finally know that my petition was received by NVC on may 22 after 2 month and 3 days of NOA2. @Ammy your petition may be received ?

Edited by bishnup

55 minutes ago, mshasib said:

Email to me, letter to beneficiary.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, mshasib said:

I (petitioner) received an email and spouse (beneficiary) also recieved an email to those listed on I-130 and I-130A.

“I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.”

“I AM NOT ACCREDITED TO REPRESENT YOU BEFORE THE UNITED STATES IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE AND THE IMMIGRATION BOARD OF APPEALS.”

Married: 03September2010

Beneficiary Country: Colombia

CR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 21March2011

USCIS Expedited Approved: 21June2011

NOA2: 21June2011

NVC Expedite Approved: 14September2011

Interview: 21October2011

POE: 28October2011

I-90 (Name Change)

NOA1: 03January2012

Biometrics: 07February2012

Approved: 07February2012

ROC (Approved)

NOA1: 28October2013

Interview: 22November2013

Approved: 11March2014

***Moved back to Colombia to finish graduate studies. Wife filed I-407 (Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Residence Status) at the tourist visa interview. After finishing graduate school, we decided to move back to the U.S.***

B1/B2 (Approved)

DS-160: 12June2017

Interview: 12July2017

Filed I-407: 12July2017

IR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 09October2018

USCIS Expedite Approved: 05April2019

NOA2: 09April2019

NVC Expedite Approved: 23May2019

Interview: 10June2019

POE: 29June2019

Hi! We just submitted my husband's DS-260 and are starting to upload the documents. The list includes a police certificate for a country where he spent about 8 weeks. Should we just say "Not applicable"? I'm surprised to see it on the upload list. Thanks in advance for your help! 

Also, will NVC review my (already submitted) tax documents in the meantime or do they review all the documents at once? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.