dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 5/24/2019 at 12:17 PM, Cammy0505 said:

I had my interview today and I was accepted on the condition I uploaded a 2017 tax transcript to ceac. That document has been rejected with a comment saying "not needed". Has anyone experienced a similar situation uploading documents to ceac after the interview?

Upload it again, and put in comments that the Embassy requested you upload the 2017 tax transcripts to CAEC. Good luck.

“I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.”

“I AM NOT ACCREDITED TO REPRESENT YOU BEFORE THE UNITED STATES IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE AND THE IMMIGRATION BOARD OF APPEALS.”

Married: 03September2010

Beneficiary Country: Colombia

CR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 21March2011

USCIS Expedited Approved: 21June2011

NOA2: 21June2011

NVC Expedite Approved: 14September2011

Interview: 21October2011

POE: 28October2011

I-90 (Name Change)

NOA1: 03January2012

Biometrics: 07February2012

Approved: 07February2012

ROC (Approved)

NOA1: 28October2013

Interview: 22November2013

Approved: 11March2014

***Moved back to Colombia to finish graduate studies. Wife filed I-407 (Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Residence Status) at the tourist visa interview. After finishing graduate school, we decided to move back to the U.S.***

B1/B2 (Approved)

DS-160: 12June2017

Interview: 12July2017

Filed I-407: 12July2017

IR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 09October2018

USCIS Expedite Approved: 05April2019

NOA2: 09April2019

NVC Expedite Approved: 23May2019

Interview: 10June2019

POE: 29June2019

I have  #3 cases together at NVC stage. CR-1, CR-2 & CR-2

I got CC for both CR-2 On May 17. 

Waiting for husband CC. My 3 weeks mark for the review times will be on Wednesday May 29.

I fill out twice the spreadsheet but I saw my name only one time. I don't know if I was supposed to fill out one time or twice since I got 2 CC.

On 5/25/2019 at 10:30 AM, catmonkey said:

Okay so i bet some of you have this same question and some of you are in the same situation.

My spouse has her interview in June next month (yayyy). Our uncle was our Financial Sponsor and he filled out the i864 way back in February, so it does not include his 2018 tax numbers on it (since he did not have his 2018 taxes filed at the time he filled out that form). 

He filed his 2018 Taxes last month. So, do I need to update the i864 and put these new 2018 numbers on it?

It might be different for different embassies but here is what happened to me (New Zealand) - I called my embassy and asked if I needed to provide the 2018 transcript and they said to upload the 2018 transcript to CEAC. Then about a week before the interview they suddenly emailed and said I also needed to submit a new I-864 as well with the 2018 data on it. It was very inconvenient because I was already in Auckland for the medical and interview (not my home city) so I had to try to find places with internet and to print and scan everything! Then when I tried to upload it the CEAC portal kept crashing. I asked the lady at the embassy if I could just email it to her and she said no, it has to be uploaded to CEAC by me so just keep trying. Not much fun when you are in a strange city without easy access to a computer/internet etc! I finally got it done but would recommend uploading both the transcript and updated I-864 well in advance so you’re not super stressed at the last minute like I was!! :D As I said, this might be different for different embassies though, of course!

Timeline
2 hours ago, NZcat said:

It might be different for different embassies but here is what happened to me (New Zealand) - I called my embassy and asked if I needed to provide the 2018 transcript and they said to upload the 2018 transcript to CEAC. Then about a week before the interview they suddenly emailed and said I also needed to submit a new I-864 as well with the 2018 data on it. It was very inconvenient because I was already in Auckland for the medical and interview (not my home city) so I had to try to find places with internet and to print and scan everything! Then when I tried to upload it the CEAC portal kept crashing. I asked the lady at the embassy if I could just email it to her and she said no, it has to be uploaded to CEAC by me so just keep trying. Not much fun when you are in a strange city without easy access to a computer/internet etc! I finally got it done but would recommend uploading both the transcript and updated I-864 well in advance so you’re not super stressed at the last minute like I was!! :D As I said, this might be different for different embassies though, of course!

Thanks for the info.  And yes, that must have been very inconvenient as you weren't at home with your computer and internet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 hours ago, melindaabdullah said:

Should they be scheduling again this week ??

I called NVC this morning and the rep stated they received an e-mail all JUNE dates are closed . If interviews are scheduled it will be for July 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

I called NVC this morning and the rep stated they received an e-mail all JUNE dates are closed . If interviews are scheduled it will be for July 

I knew they were probably done for June but was wondering when they will start for July?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
27 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

I knew they were probably done for June but was wondering when they will start for July?

It depends when the embassy releases dates to NVC . Kindly look up the timeline for the country the beneficiary is located and see the patterns for the dates attested for receiving interview letter/email 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone, 

my wife got her visa internview and currently i am trying to register her for document delivery,  but when i am signing up for it i dont see the option for CR1, however, i do see the option for IR1.

She will be attending her internview at Islamabad, Pakistan. when talking to NVC they suggested that i reach out to the consulate in that country for an answer. their isnt anyway i can contact them through a phone, i can only submit an online inqury.

If someone has gone through this and has an idea what should i do please let me know. 

thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
3 hours ago, habib1990 said:

Hi everyone, 

my wife got her visa internview and currently i am trying to register her for document delivery,  but when i am signing up for it i dont see the option for CR1, however, i do see the option for IR1.

She will be attending her internview at Islamabad, Pakistan. when talking to NVC they suggested that i reach out to the consulate in that country for an answer. their isnt anyway i can contact them through a phone, i can only submit an online inqury.

If someone has gone through this and has an idea what should i do please let me know. 

thanks 

What is your marriage date? Perhaps you have reached the two years period by now, you are automatically entitled to IR1 instead of CR1? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.