Greenbaum

APRIL 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
21 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

No it will not say "ready". While you are pending a shipment date it will say "at NVC".  Once your file is packaged for DHL You'll see your status change to 1) "in transit" - shipment is in the air or soon will be at the embassy, 2) "received" - physical case file is at the Embassy and 3) "ready" - your case is ready to schedule and complete your interview per your embassy instructions.  These everyone's current state or status to their case file once they have received the case number.

ok so my case says ready but its asking for me invoice number to contine . am i to wait for an email with that info ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Very excited that my case is in transit!! However, I was confused by the part where it says an interview date was provided by the National Visa Center. I have not received any emails about an interview date. 

3B0D59DD-5FAE-437D-B91D-295BD3C5B55F.jpeg

Edited by ADandSL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ADandSL said:

Very excited that my case is in transit!! However, I was confused by the part where it says an interview date was provided by the National Visa Center. I have not received any emails about an interview date. 

Sweet! When did you check, just now?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

This is like popcorn!    Mine still needs a little more heat!

Timeline

12/ I2/18 NOA1 - I129F

05/20/18 Consulate Received

07/16/19 Consulate Interview (We could have scheduled 6/11) 

10/31/19 POE - Dallas DFW

11/19/19 Social Security Card - Applied

12/20/19 Social Security Card - Received

12/31/19 Marriage 

01/02/20 Social Security Card - Changed Name

01/11/20 G1145, I485, I864, I131, i765 - FedEx - Sent

01/13/20 Texas DL - Passed Written Test and Received Driving Permit with Restrictions

01/15/20 Texas DL - Passed Driving Test and Received Temporary DL - Restrictions Removed

01/14/20 G1145, I485, I864, I131, I765 - Fed Ex - Delivered

01/17/20 NOA1 - I485, I131, I765 - Notice Date

01/21/20 Apply for Capital One Secured Credit Card to Establish Credit File to buy Auto

01/21/20 The 3 USCIS Text Received (7 Days Later)

01/22/20 Funds pulled from account by ACH Debit  $1225 (8 Days Later)

01/27/20 NOA1 - I485, I131, I765 - Received in the Mail

01/28/20 90 Day K1 Admittance and Driver License Expire

01/28/20 Renew DL - Use NOA1

01/15/2021  Status changed to Interview Scheduled

01/22/2021  Interview Noticed Received in the Mail

2/23/2021  Interview for the I485 and verbal Approval

2/24/2021  I485 Status changed:  New Card is being approved

2/26/2021  I485 Status changed:  Card Was Mailed To Me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
54 minutes ago, ADandSL said:

Congrats! And you even have 100% battery on your phone. I’m so jealous :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Ours is in transit as well! @Greenbaum we'll be sure to send you Croatia's packet 3 once we receive it. I remember you saying you'd like an updated version. Thanks again for all your help!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Symphonyx2 said:

:( NVC received our file 19 April and CEAC is still showing "At NVC".  Whats up with that????

I’m waiting for mine to go to London too! My case number was given to us on 30th April! I feel like the London ones go later in the day; as my friend didn’t get her email til around 6pm BST. 

5 minutes ago, EffyEngland said:

I’m waiting for mine to go to London too! My case number was given to us on 30th April! I feel like the London ones go later in the day; as my friend didn’t get her email til around 6pm BST. 

Thanks for the boost!  Sorry you're still waiting too - here's to that status change!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.