Greenbaum

MARCH 2019 I-129F FILERS

1,106 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Hi everyone. We sent our package out 03.08.2019 and got a mailing notification that it was delivered 03.15.2019 to the Dallas Lockbox. Still waiting on a NOA1. 😕

Edited by jujubee

Our K-1 Visa Timeline 🙈:

• I-129F mailed:  March 8, 2019
  • NOA1: March 19, 2019
  • NOA2: June 6th, 2019 (79 days <3)
  • NVC received: N/A (Didn't check)
  • NVC sent to Embassy: July 9, 2019
  • Visa case received at Embassy: July 23, 2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi everyone! Glad to be on this March filers forum. We filed March 21st and it was delivered March 23rd, still waiting for our text or email and official NOA1 🙂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone, happy to join the thread. (^ ^)

I filed on March 8th, received my NOA1 on March 15th.

Got my NOA1 in the mail but did not receive any e-mail or text updates yet despite the sending the G-1145.

Edited by moonbunnys

🌷K1 Visa Timeline🌷

🌸K1 Filed - March 8th, 2019

🌸NOA1 - March 15th, 2019

🌸NOA2 - May 22nd, 2019

🌸NVC Received - June 17th, 2019

🌸Consulate Received - July 11th, 2019

🌸Interview - October 23rd, 2019

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 3/23/2019 at 5:17 AM, FaithProfessoR said:

Do you got confirmation that your application was delivered by USPS/FEDEX/UPS or what ever?

We actually did not get the confirmation. I am guessing we will need to call there if we do not get anything by the end of this week. 

It looks like everyone who filed around the 9th of March already got NOA1. We were told that the package was going to get there from Iowa around March 12 -13. So, it is technically roughly 10 days. 

Should we be worried though? Can this be a sign of a potential RFE

Thanks. 

Just now, Phil&Marina said:

We actually did not get the confirmation. I am guessing we will need to call there if we do not get anything by the end of this week. 

It looks like everyone who filed around the 9th of March already got NOA1. We were told that the package was going to get there from Iowa around March 12 -13. So, it is technically roughly 10 days. 

Should we be worried though? Can this be a sign of a potential RFE

Thanks. 

And they still have not taken the money. 

On 3/22/2019 at 10:08 PM, Phil&Marina said:

Thanks. Should I be worried about not getting NOA1 yet? We filed on March 9 but the checked is still not cashed. 

We have seen both, receipts at one week to four weeks. I'd give it another week if your tracking shows it has been delivered and your check not cashed.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey all, 

I wanna be well prepared for everything that happens after receiving NOA2. Therefore, I would like to get my birth certificate in person from the city where I was born. I go there just 2-3 times per year and next time will be in May probably. Is it too early to get this as a March filer? Originally, we wanted to send the petition in December but because my fiancé's birth certificate got stuck somewhere after having ordered it online we could send the package just last week. I want to avoid any other delays because of missing papers :( 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Lisa87FRA said:

Hey all, 

I wanna be well prepared for everything that happens after receiving NOA2. Therefore, I would like to get my birth certificate in person from the city where I was born. I go there just 2-3 times per year and next time will be in May probably. Is it too early to get this as a March filer? Originally, we wanted to send the petition in December but because my fiancé's birth certificate got stuck somewhere after having ordered it online we could send the package just last week. I want to avoid any other delays because of missing papers :( 

You can get the birth certificate whenever you want. It's a document that will never ever change during your whole life so it could even be the original one that your parents got at your birth 😊    

4 hours ago, Lisa87FRA said:

Hey all, 

The BC is a document that never expires so you can get a "new" copy when it is convenient to you. Here is some additional information for your embassy.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

3/20/19 Petition sent to Texas Lockbox

3/25/19 USPS shows delivery 

Waiting on Noa1 or check to be cashed.

Have not received email of notification.

Do they notify you before sending to service center or after it is received at the assigned service center?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Mimiso said:

Do they notify you before sending to service center or after it is received at the assigned service center?

Very soon

You will see

1 hour ago, Mimiso said:

Normally, 2-4 weeks after receipt the petitioner will get a letter, referred to as the NOA1, which will officially acknowledge receipt of your application. Then it is another 5-6 months wait but as we speak that seems to be coming down. So don't be concerned if you don't hear anything for that period of time as they are running background checks and such.

Also...Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline OR your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine your Embassy. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile. The country that should be used is the country where the interview will take place.

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right-hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

Thanks

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
On 3/25/2019 at 8:43 PM, Greenbaum said:

We have seen both, receipts at one week to four weeks. I'd give it another week if your tracking shows it has been delivered and your check not cashed.

Hi! If they do not cash the check any time soon, would this be a sign of them rejecting the application? Or are we just THAT unlucky and they either lost it or still processing?

Thank you! 

13 minutes ago, Phil&Marina said:

Hi! If they do not cash the check any time soon, would this be a sign of them rejecting the application? Or are we just THAT unlucky and they either lost it or still processing?

Thank you! 

If you haven't had your check cashed and it's been close to 4 weeks it's time to call USCIS to determine where it is. Use the phone numbers found in the first page of March NOA2 to NVC thread. And yes the have been known to misplace records. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

If you haven't had your check cashed and it's been close to 4 weeks it's time to call USCIS to determine where it is. Use the phone numbers found in the first page of March NOA2 to NVC thread. And yes the have been known to misplace records. 

Thank you. It has been technically 3 weeks. I guess we will wait a little longer and contact them. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.