Kyle&Ana

MARCH 2019 - AOS Filers

3,426 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Gigi2017 said:

Doing an inquiry is useless. I did mine 10 days ago online and I have an update on the egov site that says they didn’t assign mine to anyone. I read at the January and November thread this is keep happening to lots of people 😭

Yeah I’ve seen you post that before but it felt better than doing nothing. My husband is refreshing every five minutes. He has a job offer and is ready to go!! They did say our case was assigned last week and that the agents try to stay within the time window, so I feel super positive it will come this week but let’s go!!

1 minute ago, americaninlove said:

Yeah I’ve seen you post that before but it felt better than doing nothing. My husband is refreshing every five minutes. He has a job offer and is ready to go!! They did say our case was assigned last week and that the agents try to stay within the time window, so I feel super positive it will come this week but let’s go!!

I hope you’ll get yours soon.

I’m in depress so I’m not able to send positive vibes 😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

I just got ahold of a super nice agent and she said the exact the same thing. She said they’re trying to stay within the 2.5-5 months. Hopefully, we will hear some good news very soon coz seeing some applicants who filed later than me and got their EADs already makes me salty 😂 like why? 😂😂😂 my husband is very supportive tho. He constantly reminds me to chill coz i’ll be looking forward for days off once I start working😆

24 minutes ago, Gigi2017 said:

I hope you’ll get yours soon.

I’m in depress so I’m not able to send positive vibes 😭

No need to send positive vibes. I will send them YOUR way!! We will all get through this. That much I know. When we were in the K1 time and everyone had already been approved and we were just sitting there in the small remaining group of sad people from February who had not heard I honestly thought it would never end. But then, of course, it does. And now I’m in a March AOS group with some of those February people who were approved months before we were, so in the end it feels like an eternity but it’s not, right? It’s just close to impossible to see that when you’re depressed and feeling hopeless and sad. I get it. 

I was let go from my job of ten years last month and to be honest I think my husband wants his EAD so badly so he can just get away from being with me 24/7 lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

ALOHA!  our AOS interview is scheduled for Sept 12 in Honolulu , which is several months faster than the current wait time is showing.  So if you are waiting for EAD , make sure to check your 485 status regularly and you may get a nice surprise.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I can't even get into the processing time page on the uscis website today! It loads but won't let me put the i765 and NBC options in! 😩

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

App status changed to card is being produced for EAD yesterday. My patient is worth now! Wait for interview the next step. Hope to see more of you getting it same me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello House, 

Since yesterday my case keep updating every 25-30mns. Yet is still showing, "READY TO BE SCHEDULED FOR AN INTERVIEW" Does anyone experience this? Or did your case did that before updating to SCHEDULED? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Jacobson said:

Hello House, 

Since yesterday my case keep updating every 25-30mns. Yet is still showing, "READY TO BE SCHEDULED FOR AN INTERVIEW" Does anyone experience this? Or did your case did that before updating to SCHEDULED? 

Do you mean that you keep getting notifications? If so yeah it keeps happening to me and I already have my green card. I keep getting the "card was delivered" update all day long. I think it's a glitch.

AOS thru marriage from F-1 (student) visa in Tampa, FL - 83 DAYS (No RFE, No Expedite)

Spoiler

2019-03-18 - AOS package sent; concurrent filing (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131) (FedEx; choose regular rate! Still arrives super fast and is WAY cheaper!)

2019-03-21 - AOS package received (Day 1)

2019-03-30 - All NOA1s arrived (dated March 25) (Day 10)

2019-04-05 - Biometrics notice arrived (dated March 29) (Day 16)

2019-04-16 - Biometrics appointment (Day 27)

2019-04-17 - Online status updated to "Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview" (Day 28)

2019-04-23 - Online status updated to "Interview Was Scheduled" (Day 34)

2019-05-30 - AOS Interview (Day 71) → https://tinyurl.com/yxug6acr

2019-06-04 - Online status updated to "Case Was Approved"; EAD and AP status updated to "Case Closed" (Day 76)

2019-06-11 - GC in hand (Day 83) ~ done for now!

ROC during COVID-19 pandemic, Nebraska Service Center <_< - 514 DAYS

Spoiler

2021-03-10 - ROC package sent

2021-03-15 - ROC package received (Day 1)

2021-04-09 - NOA1 arrived (dated April 06) (Day 26)

2021-04-30 - Online status updated to "Fingerprints Were Taken" (used AOS fingerprints); no biometrics fee refund (Day 47)

2021-11-01 - 24-month extension letter received (Day 232)

2022-08-08 - Combo interview (I-751 and N-400) (Day 512) → https://tinyurl.com/2aejcx4e

2022-08-10 - Approval notice in the mail; no 10-year green card for me since N-400 also approved (Day 514)

N-400 during COVID-19 pandemic in Philly, PA - 169 DAYS (No RFE)

Spoiler

2022-03-11 - Online submission

2022-03-11 - NOA1 and biometrics reuse notice uploaded to myUSCIS account (Day 1)

2022-06-30 - Interview scheduled (Day 112)

2022-08-08 - Combo interview (I-751 and N-400) (Day 151) → https://tinyurl.com/2aejcx4e

2022-08-10 - Oath ceremony scheduled (Day 153)

2022-08-26 - Oath ceremony (Day 169) ~ DONE FOREVER!

BE  K I N D → https://tinyurl.com/tev3sgl  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kyle&Ana said:

Card was mailed to me USCIS says!!! Ppl u will see me trying to chase the mail man!!! No package is coming to me as per informed delivery says:) 

graphic picture of me! 

D265D31C-D9E0-4EC8-B5FE-F52474A7FAEB.thumb.jpeg.e7963cc695c1f18a531f58a63aa1847a.jpeg

Mine is in the mail as of yesterday too. So exciting! Thank god for informed delivery 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, HSsweethearts4E said:

Do you mean that you keep getting notifications? If so yeah it keeps happening to me and I already have my green card. I keep getting the "card was delivered" update all day long. I think it's a glitch.

Yes!  keeps getting notifications. Its ok, thank you. Just waiting for interview 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 7/15/2019 at 9:44 PM, NayRey said:

Hello! We are March filers, we send our papers on March 29, we got an RFE June 20 about my birth certificate ( that I’m 100% sur I put in 3 copies with translation)  they received  our respond on June 2 now we wait... did someone have the same experience ? 

How long does it take generally?

Also, courage to everyone the wait it’s not easy, keep faith, do your best..🙏🏼

March 22nd filer.  We got an RFE in June about birth certificate, submitted later in June and on July 16th status went to "ready to be scheduled for interview" so I assume they were happy with what we sent. 

first met late 2016, met 13 more times since. Filed i-129 Apr 14th. NOA2 dated Oct 11th. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.