Kyle&Ana

MARCH 2019 - AOS Filers

3,426 posts in this topic

Good morning my marchiessss

yesterday night, I received my health inssurance paperwork from my husband's job so now i feel i am ready to go hahahah u probably tired of me already but is a long journey i guess my office will be chicago :( The struggle is real!!!!

BTW what are you doing to dont die inside the house, in my case after a month after POe. my local DMV office told me, that the driver license will just be valid until my I-94 expire, and not more until EAD.... i am enrolling in english classes and will volunteer in whatever thing they have available!! 

What are u doing let me knowwww!!!

Edited by Kyle&Ana

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Good morning all!

Sent my AOS package yesterday via USPS and hoping my NOA1s fall in March to join you all. :) 

Filed & Mailed I-129f:                           13th Feb. 2018

Packet Delivered:                                  16th Feb. 2018

NOA1 Text & Email:                               20th Feb. 2018

NOA1 Hard copy Received:                  24th Feb. 2018

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kyle&Ana said:

yesterday night, I received my health inssurance paperwork from my husband's job so now i feel i am ready to go hahahah u probably tired of me already but is a long journey i guess my office will be chicago :( The struggle is real!!!!

BTW what are you doing to dont die inside the house, in my case after a month after POe. my local DMV office told me, that the driver license will just be valid until my I-94 expire, and not more until EAD.... i am enrolling in english classes and will volunteer in whatever thing they have available!! 

I've been hoping day and night to get my EAD so I can be at ease and start working/driving when i graduate. Part of not able to drive is my own fault since I didn't bother to take drivers test while I'm still a student and now I'm way too preoccupied in trying to graduate. 

My timeline

Concurrent filing of I-130, I-485, and I-765 (USC spouse)

Previous status: F1 (expired 07/05/2019)

Local USCIS office: Des Moines IA

Service center: NBC

03/01/2019: FedEx delivery

03/01/2019: Priority/Received date

03/04/2019: Notice of action (receipts)

03/08/2019: Notice of action (Biometrics appointment)

03/08/2019: I-693 Courtesy letter

03/27/2019: Biometrics

04/02/2019: Ready to be scheduled for an interview

05/14/2018: EAD card produced

09/16/2019: Notice of action (Interview scheduled)

10/22/2019: Interview at Des Moines field office (Approved)

10/22/2019: Card is being produced

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 hours ago, Romei said:

Hey guys .  Am a february filer and we sent my files on 21 february , they recieved it on 25th february . We got mails and e receipts on 1st of march .. my i485 status changed to fee recieved on 1st of march and than before any updates on bio metrics my i485 status changed to RFIE sent on 11th march .. So it is really a concern?? Should i be worried about it?

Hmm, RFIE usually just means that there's something missing (and chances are that USCIS themselves lost it, but of course they'll never admit that). It's still a good sign that they actually received and are processing your paperwork, so I wouldn't worry about it on that aspect.

***K-1 Visa***

NOA1:         03/01/18 (old site)

03/06/18 (new site)

NOA2:         09/04/18

Interview:   12/27/18

Visa Rcvd:   01/09/19

POE Date:    01/27/19

Married:       02/22/19

***Adjustment of Status***

Sent:             03/07/19

NOA1:           03/15/19

Biometrics:  04/11/19

Ready:           04/24/19

EAD/AP:        08/20/19

Card Rcvd:    08/26/19

***Removal of Conditions***

Sent:             11/17/21

NOA1:           11/20/21

24-month Extension: Received

48-month Extension: Received

Approval:     02/20/24

***Naturalization***

Sent:             10/05/23

NOA1:           10/05/23

Biometrics:  10/25/23

Interview:     02/12/24

Oath:             03/27/24

============================================

Case Status Online: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kyle&Ana said:

My husband will also be enrolling in English classes and will be learning how to drive. Other than that, he's itching to find work again.

I've been keeping him preoccupied with trips to the park, the bars, and lots of shopping. Thankfully we live near downtown now so there's plenty to do and see.

***K-1 Visa***

NOA1:         03/01/18 (old site)

03/06/18 (new site)

NOA2:         09/04/18

Interview:   12/27/18

Visa Rcvd:   01/09/19

POE Date:    01/27/19

Married:       02/22/19

***Adjustment of Status***

Sent:             03/07/19

NOA1:           03/15/19

Biometrics:  04/11/19

Ready:           04/24/19

EAD/AP:        08/20/19

Card Rcvd:    08/26/19

***Removal of Conditions***

Sent:             11/17/21

NOA1:           11/20/21

24-month Extension: Received

48-month Extension: Received

Approval:     02/20/24

***Naturalization***

Sent:             10/05/23

NOA1:           10/05/23

Biometrics:  10/25/23

Interview:     02/12/24

Oath:             03/27/24

============================================

Case Status Online: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus

8 minutes ago, crono_clone said:

Hmm, RFIE usually just means that there's something missing (and chances are that USCIS themselves lost it, but of course they'll never admit that). It's still a good sign that they actually received and are processing your paperwork, so I wouldn't worry about it on that aspect.

I was just stressing that is it normal to get one before even getting a biometrics appointment letter.. yes am at least glad that our file was in hands of a living person 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 3/12/2019 at 1:33 PM, JP John said:

Sent my docs for the AOS, EAD and AP on Friday and they arrived today according to UPS.  By the sounds of things it will be a few days at least before I hear from the USCIS!!  Anyone else in the Charlotte area currently in this process?

I live in SC just 1.5 hrs from Charlotte. I just got a letter of appointment for my biometrics which will be in Charlotte. At first I thought it’ll be in Charleston but I guess my field office is Charlotte. 

31 minutes ago, PSMB said:

I live in SC just 1.5 hrs from Charlotte. I just got a letter of appointment for my biometrics which will be in Charlotte. At first I thought it’ll be in Charleston but I guess my field office is Charlotte. 

I guess my field office will be charlotte as well because am just 20 miles from Charlotte

My package arrived at the Chicago lockbox on March 1st but I have no notification and the cheque has still not been cashed :(... is this normal?

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

On 3/12/2019 at 11:56 PM, Icamarn said:

I applied January 31st for my SS Card and I haven’t received it yet. In the paper they gave me it said 4 weeks but I called and went to the office after 4 weeks and they told me to wait up to 6 weeks... so im hoping it gets before this Friday...

His social security card came today! Tomorrow will be 3 days since he applied so not bad. We also got our marriage license back today so I added it to our forms and sent off the i-485, i-785, and i-131 by UPS! They should have it tomorrow. In my rush to get it in (and excitement that both the SS number and marriage certificate came today), I forgot to make a copy. Oh well. I have every document I sent in scanned or saved on my computer, so I could easily recreate it I guess? Too late now!

12 hours ago, americaninlove said:

His social security card came today! Tomorrow will be 3 days since he applied so not bad. We also got our marriage license back today so I added it to our forms and sent off the i-485, i-785, and i-131 by UPS! They should have it tomorrow. In my rush to get it in (and excitement that both the SS number and marriage certificate came today), I forgot to make a copy. Oh well. I have every document I sent in scanned or saved on my computer, so I could easily recreate it I guess? Too late now!

I did the same with adobe scan app, i am about to go to the USPS office, its good idea send it overnight??? And for my own sake i wont check qll the paperwork again... i have checked like 6 times already.....

Good morning my marchiess!!!

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.