Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Mel&Jo said:

CEAC status "Issued" .. I'm so thankful for the smooth and success of my visa interview at US Embassy Manila... So Thankful to the Consul who interviewed me, he did not ask so many questions , based on our files he only based without asking me to show documents and gave me Imbra pamphlet.. To God Be The Glory ... In God We really Trust! :dance:;)

congratulations! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mel&Jo said:

CEAC status "Issued" .. I'm so thankful for the smooth and success of my visa interview at US Embassy Manila... So Thankful to the Consul who interviewed me, he did not ask so many questions , based on our files he only based without asking me to show documents and gave me Imbra pamphlet.. To God Be The Glory ... In God We really Trust! :dance:;)

Congratulations! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mel&Jo said:

Congratulations!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi all,

We are a little late to the party but I just called NVC and received our case number. I attempted to track it but receiving the below. Maybe I am trying too soon or am I missing something?

image.png.82e790ab6bc34f03c61f206791e1e5d7.png

in an unrelated question, does anyone know how I can search this thread specifically? I'm sure my questions have been answered in the previous 86 pages but I can't seem how to search a specific thread.

Thanks in advance,

Kev

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
22 minutes ago, 1quickZ said:

Hi all,

We are a little late to the party but I just called NVC and received our case number. I attempted to track it but receiving the below. Maybe I am trying too soon or am I missing something?

in an unrelated question, does anyone know how I can search this thread specifically? I'm sure my questions have been answered in the previous 86 pages but I can't seem how to search a specific thread.

Thanks in advance,

Kev

Do you know when it was issued? perhaps wait for a day or two...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
22 minutes ago, 1quickZ said:

Hi all,

Thanks in advance,

Kev

You might just need to call and double check that you wrote down the number correctly. if so, just give it a day to fix itself. I was able to pull up mine same day they issued the number, but as they say, results may vary. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
10 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

You might just need to call and double check that you wrote down the number correctly. if so, just give it a day to fix itself. I was able to pull up mine same day they issued the number, but as they say, results may vary. 

You were right... I heard the letter M when she read me the case number but it was in fact N... I am able to see it in the portal now, thanks! 

This is the message I received, does this mean I need to send paperwork to NVC before it's shipped to the embassy? or is this just a generic message?

image.png.570731e2eb06cae697d031ce7cd33fc9.png

Thanks,

Kev

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Been stuck on At NVC for weeks now! The wait is killing me haha. Anyone know how long the NVC wait usually is? Everything is setup for the medical now, and I'm just itching to get it all done. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
9 minutes ago, FaintSpartan said:

Been stuck on At NVC for weeks now! The wait is killing me haha. Anyone know how long the NVC wait usually is? Everything is setup for the medical now, and I'm just itching to get it all done. 

Next shipment should go out on April 2nd hopefully you guys and ourselves will be on that! Only a little over a week til embassy! (hopefully 🤞 :D )

Edited by JosephineAndBobby

event.pngevent.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
14 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Did you complete the section for your embassy? I'm on a phone so I can't see if there is a flag in your profile in the left column. If completed then the flag for your country will appear.

Yes.  The flag now appears.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

so our case shows ready on the march 22nd, today i emailed the embassy to ask for interview date but they said that they havent received  our case from NVC 😔, anybody have the same experience here?. i am done with the DS-160 and the visa fee, should i just go a head for the medical exam? or i should wait for the Embassy to notify me?? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
19 minutes ago, 1quickZ said:

You were right... I heard the letter M when she read me the case number but it was in fact N... I am able to see it in the portal now, thanks! 

This is the message I received, does this mean I need to send paperwork to NVC before it's shipped to the embassy? or is this just a generic message?

image.png.570731e2eb06cae697d031ce7cd33fc9.png

Thanks,

Kev

It's just a generic message, doesn't apply to K1 people.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

My case has been saying...in transit for over a week ...case was sent to Thai embassy since 19 Mar 2019 ..... I have no idea how long does it take to change status from "in transit" to "ready"

Anybody has any odea to check DHL tracking Im trying to random "Apr 2019a or ...." as they suggested but it doesn't work for me

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

Filed: Other Timeline
5 minutes ago, princesseve said:

My case has been saying...in transit for over a week ...case was sent to Thai embassy since 19 Mar 2019 ..... I have no idea how long does it take to change status from "in transit" to "ready"

Anybody has any odea to check DHL tracking Im trying to random "Apr 2019a or ...." as they suggested but it doesn't work for me

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

image.png.3ce170fd5fff6859b80e841361ac853d.png

This is what I got from searching "EXP 19 MAR 2019A". Sometimes they wait until they physically touch it before marking it ready but maybe someone from the same embassy might be able to clarify.

@DanielPlainview any thoughts from your expertise, good sir? lol

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.