Sarge2155

January 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

740 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
16 hours ago, YP950 said:

This is the new website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ 

you have to create an account and add your case. 

Since you guys have been mentioning this. When do I have to make an account? Can I do this while waiting for NOA2 or once we've received NOA2? o.o

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, Nyalimera said:

Since you guys have been mentioning this. When do I have to make an account? Can I do this while waiting for NOA2 or once we've received NOA2? o.o

You don't have to do it. It's just an option while you're waiting for NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
Just now, Letspaintcookies said:

You don't have to do it. It's just an option while you're waiting for NOA2

Gotcha, thankies! I'll do that and look into it. :3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, MarieVDA said:

We got approved ! 

My fiancée is here in Belgium with me till April 26 and we are here at my parents eating when I thought of checking and there is was, the 3 magic words « case was approved » !!!! ♥️ 

NOA 1 : 30/01

NOA 2 : 18/04 

we did not expect anything before end of June and I wished to be able to move end of August but the plans are changing ! I’m so exited !!!!! 

Lots of love 

Nice! I was also surprised because my case only took 80 days 😌

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
45 minutes ago, MarieVDA said:

We got approved ! 

My fiancée is here in Belgium with me till April 26 and we are here at my parents eating when I thought of checking and there is was, the 3 magic words « case was approved » !!!! ♥️ 

NOA 1 : 30/01

NOA 2 : 18/04 

we did not expect anything before end of June and I wished to be able to move end of August but the plans are changing ! I’m so exited !!!!! 

Lots of love 

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! Lots of love and blessings to you both!!! This is awesome!!! I'm loving the fire that is burning!! Approvals before 90 days!!!! My NOA1 was on 1/30, also! I'm hoping for the best!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
37 minutes ago, mzthang0820 said:

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! Lots of love and blessings to you both!!! This is awesome!!! I'm loving the fire that is burning!! Approvals before 90 days!!!! My NOA1 was on 1/30, also! I'm hoping for the best!!! 

Same as me! NOA1 on 1/30 also. We are definitely close! 😍😍

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
22 minutes ago, AlexandraNoel said:

Same as me! NOA1 on 1/30 also. We are definitely close! 😍😍

Me too 😊

On 4/17/2019 at 3:00 PM, lilek.k said:

We got it, no RFE, NOA2 04/10/19 I'm sooooo happy 😍

Coooongrats!! I am getting excited for my K1 Visa approval too. May I ask you which service center processed your K1? Thank you!! 😱😍😘

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
32 minutes ago, micmic0893 said:

Wow!! Congrats!! May I know which service center processed your papers? Thaaank you so much!! 

My understanding is that all I-129f petitions are processed in California...and that special cases get sent to Vermont [but I could be wrong about Vermont]. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We got approved!!!🎊🎊🎊🙏🏾 No update on both site,  no updates on the phone app too the mail came in this morning we are super excited I wish the rest of January filers quick approval. Much ❤️ 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Ayodele said:

We got approved!!!🎊🎊🎊🙏🏾 No update on both site,  no updates on the phone app too the mail came in this morning we are super excited I wish the rest of January filers quick approval. Much ❤️ 

Congratulations!!! When was your NOA1 date?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ayodele said:

There was no update in our case either but it doesn’t matter for we got approved 🙂 

On 4/17/2019 at 2:00 AM, lilek.k said:

We got it, no RFE, NOA2 04/10/19 I'm sooooo happy 😍

Patience is a virtue I guess, congrats!!!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.