2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Trizzle said:

New Card in Production      12.19.18

Case Approved                     12.19.18

NOA Approval Notice date 1.2.19

So you are set for an interview, correct?

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

So you are set for an interview, correct?

Based on what I understand from the online message and what Sandra said, it’s at the local office. The message said new office has jurisdiction. Case was transferred twice 

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Trizzle said:

Based on what I understand from the online message and what Sandra said, it’s at the local office. The message said new office has jurisdiction. Case was transferred twice 

I’m waiting for the 2nd transfer NOA

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Trizzle said:

I’m waiting for the 2nd transfer NOA

Got it! Well at least you got transfer which means your case is moving 👏🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸💫😍

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

hi sandraj i got biometric appointment for jan 30 2019 how long it take to get EAD card after the fingerprint appointment  under c9 i got 360/765/485 apointment

Timeline
3 hours ago, Schavez said:

A los casi 18 meses me aprobaron. Solo envié 360. A los 16 meses me pidieron evidencia de buena conducta moral , solo récord con mis nombres escrito en 3 formas distintas. A los 18 días que recibieron mi evidencia me dieron respuesta  . 🙏😊

32513E77-F755-4BCB-89E4-BF13C362EE2A.jpeg

Contact you lawyer ASAP, I don’t understand why USPS has this issues, it happened to me too, you just need take action right away so within 2 weeks you should have documents in hand.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
5 hours ago, Schavez said:

A los casi 18 meses me aprobaron. Solo envié 360. A los 16 meses me pidieron evidencia de buena conducta moral , solo récord con mis nombres escrito en 3 formas distintas. A los 18 días que recibieron mi evidencia me dieron respuesta  . 🙏😊

32513E77-F755-4BCB-89E4-BF13C362EE2A.jpeg

???

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 1/16/2019 at 10:27 AM, sandranj said:

You can apply for your child when your green card is approved submitting form l824,you had the option to submit along with your AOS as well but it seems you filed already your AOS.It will take one year for NBC to process the form l824 and your child have an interview back home.

Hello @sandranj how do you go about it if your children are here with you? My children are here with me they are also listed on my vawa.. 

Timeline
Just now, Schavez said:

I already have my card with me. 

Awesome!!! Now just to wait for the I485 interview, 1 step closer  🇺🇸💫😍👏🏼 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Hello all Has anyone successfully gotten their ead expedited.. My attorney, At the time when he applied for my vawa placed it under c31 in May 2018. Back in November i sent in the application to place it under c9 and I got a receipt saying that they received it.  Im in dire need to work to get my life back on track. I have no means of income and its a very depressing state..

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

Hello all Has anyone successfully gotten their ead expedited.. My attorney, At the time when he applied for my vawa placed it under c31 in May 2018. Back in November i sent in the application to place it under c9 and I got a receipt saying that they received it.  Im in dire need to work to get my life back on track. I have no means of income and its a very depressing state..

Very case is different but not to discourage you mine took 17 months,

5/25/2017 Packet in

10/29/2018 I765/EAD&I360/VAWA  approved!!! 

Some people get it as soon as 4 months the earliest I had heard...hopefully yours will arrive sooner vs later 🙌🏼

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Islanderk said:

my dear its crazy,i applied in august category C14,till date nothing yet,applied EAD C9 on october 25th nothing yet,its crazy hang in there hope we get some news soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.