dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 minutes ago, NMandAD said:

we talked to the manager at nvc and she said sometimes embassy(mumbai) is reserved (for assigning interviews) for a particular class of visa for particular period of time. May be this month or from next month they start assigning interview dates to cr1 visa class.

I am curious as to how you got in touch with the manager. Thanks

30 minutes ago, Rajat Aggarwal said:

I am curious as to how you got in touch with the manager. Thanks

At nvc stage we were stuck at some point. They kept asking for the same thing they alredy accepted. so nvc call operator transferred our call to manager but nobody was available at that time because they are available upto 5pm. so  call operator sent them a request to call us back and next day when they called back my huband asked about interview scheduling also.

Timeline
1 hour ago, NMandAD said:

At nvc stage we were stuck at some point. They kept asking for the same thing they alredy accepted. so nvc call operator transferred our call to manager but nobody was available at that time because they are available upto 5pm. so  call operator sent them a request to call us back and next day when they called back my huband asked about interview scheduling also.

I am glad it all got sorted out! So does it sound like there might not be any interviews in Jan?

Timeline
1 minute ago, rana300 said:

Just received an email for my wife's interview in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

CC:                             11/09/2018

Interview Letter:       12/06/2018

Interview:                   01/14/2019

Congrats, I am glad!

16 minutes ago, Rajat Aggarwal said:

Congrats, I am glad!

19 minutes ago, rana300 said:

Congrats 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
22 minutes ago, rana300 said:

Ohhh congratulations! I had the same CC date but different embassy 😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
31 minutes ago, rana300 said:

Congratulations!!!!..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, rana300 said:

Congratulations and goodluck 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, rana300 said:

Thanks for sharing!!! It's good to know that they are indeed scheduling interviews. I was starting to think otherwise

Looking at the spreadsheet of cc & interview scheduled dates it looks like many people had their interviews scheduled on the second or third week of October and November. This goes against the last week and first week of each month claim that NVC says they schedule on. Anyone have some insight into why this is? From a quick scan it looks like there are actually more interviews scheduled on the second and third weeks of each month than any other time. 

Edited by Racefan56
Typo

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Racefan56 said:

Looking at the spreadsheet of cc & interview scheduled dates it looks like many people had their interviews scheduled on the second or third week of October and November. This goes against the last week and first week of each month claim that NVC says they schedule on. Anyone have some insight into why this is? From a quick scan it looks like there are actually more interviews scheduled on the second and third weeks of each month than any other time. 

They were definitely scheduling interviews mid last month, not sure about October... Where is the spreadsheet of cc& interview? 

15 minutes ago, Racefan56 said:

Hi may I know where do you find the spreadsheet? Thanks! 

Timeline

All the best to everyone out here! 

So finally my bags are packed and I am ready to fly 😊

Just one clarity on the POE documents, apart from the Medical CD and the copy of vaccines as well as the package given with the visa, is there any other document that we need to furnish.... @Abies @Ajt3 it would be great if you girls can throw some light 😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.