dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
18 minutes ago, adar24 said:

@willcrack @Rajat Aggarwal

Hi - looks like you two are also waiting for a Mumbai consulate interview. I have a question for you. One of the things I read on Mumbai consulate website was that my parents need to carry with them original birth certificates of ALL their children. I am the petitioner. I have a sister in India who is NOT on my parent's petition. Do they still need to carry her BC? Are any of you sponsoring your parent(s) and if yes, do you have other siblings? Appreciate your guidance. And finger crossed for an interview date soon.

I am only sponsoring my spouse at this time. Sorry I cannot be of help here. If I was in your place I would carry her BC just to be on the safe side.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

I will not have my parents carry my siblings’s birth certificate. True that the instructions are unclear but I am taking an educated guess that it applies to those whose entire families are immigrating and their children are dependents. 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
3 hours ago, willcrack said:

I will not have my parents carry my siblings’s birth certificate. True that the instructions are unclear but I am taking an educated guess that it applies to those whose entire families are immigrating and their children are dependents. 

Thanks. Perhaps the instructions that come along with the interview letter will be a bit clearer. I agree with you - that particular instruction seems to apply to entire families with dependent children. We are keeping the BC ready (have to get it translated), but don't think it will be needed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 12/4/2018 at 12:09 PM, Mohammadali said:

good Morning everyone

cr1

CC nov, 8th 2018

no  interview yet

us embassy in iraq/baghdad

I am still waiting since 10/23/2018

I think they have alot of work to do. 

Timeline
Just now, NMandAD said:

our case is also at mumbai. CC 3rd dec. please inform if you get any updates.

Yes, will do. 

Just now, AnuR said:

It's been slow.There are folks with CC dates in late September and October 2018 that are yet to get their interview dates at Mumbai.

Not sure why it's taking so long, usually they provide the interview dates in 2 to 3 weeks from CC date.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

PD 28th March, CC Nov 9th, waiting on interview at Mumbai.

There have been hardly any interviews for January worldwide, seems like delays are from NVC's.

Edited by Rajat Aggarwal

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.