dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

The God of Israel I pray you remember we Nigerians on this process the back log is something else I am typing with authority every spirit of back Log at US embassy in Lagos Nigeria should stop today in Jesus Name Amen,Nigerians that have gotten CC will start receiving appointment letter in Jesus Name Amen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kanene said:

The God of Israel I pray you remember we Nigerians on this process the back log is something else I am typing with authority every spirit of back Log at US embassy in Lagos Nigeria should stop today in Jesus Name Amen,Nigerians that have gotten CC will start receiving appointment letter in Jesus Name Amen

Amen @Kanene I just got off the phone with the NVC agent. I waited 40 mins 🙅🏿‍♂️. Our conversation lasted few minutes and she said they will soon send out January interview dates for the Lagos embassy likely before the end of the week ( Not affirmative though!😩) CC 11/4/2018. US Embassy Lagos is still busy with non-immigrant interviews  while immigrant applicants are waiting forever 🤦🏿‍♂️

May God help us.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Drbayode said:

Amen @Kanene I just got off the phone with the NVC agent. I waited 40 mins 🙅🏿‍♂️. Our conversation lasted few minutes and she said they will soon send out January interview dates for the Lagos embassy likely before the end of the week ( Not affirmative though!😩) CC 11/4/2018. US Embassy Lagos is still busy with non-immigrant interviews  while immigrant applicants are waiting forever 🤦🏿‍♂️

May God help us.

Amen ooooo..... I pray they bring good news our way ....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

hey everyone, has anyone from Ghana booked their ticket to join their loved one in the U.S. Did you have to purchase a roundtrip instead of a one way?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
1 hour ago, LLabout said:

Hey everyone!

My CC was October 10th and this morning I received my Interview date of January 31st in Montreal!

I'm so excited! 

Hello, congrats

did you make a phone call or NVC send you interview date via email? 

Another question did your status on CEAC has changed ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
1 hour ago, Racefan56 said:

cc 11/20/18

Interview date set 12/10/18

Interview 1/7/19

Philippine embassy Manila.

Going to update my info for the spreadsheet too. 

Congratulations on your interview date and Good luck, the status on CEAC has changed after you recived the interview email or not?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Joai said:

Hello, congrats

did you make a phone call or NVC send you interview date via email? 

Another question did your status on CEAC has changed ?

I checked my status on CEAC and it was "At NVC" as of Friday, and this morning when I checked it, it said "In Transit". I then called the NVC and was waiting for 45 minutes, then received an email from NVC with my interview information while I was on hold waiting in the queue.  I then hung up the phone (as the email had stated everything I needed to know), and booked my medical :)

1 hour ago, Staacks said:

hey everyone, has anyone from Ghana booked their ticket to join their loved one in the U.S. Did you have to purchase a roundtrip instead of a one way?

It should be one way but please dont buy any ticket now until you have your visa and passport in hand. i know someone who had change his ticket multiple times until he got his passport and visa and he really regreted his action. I wanted to do same but i was advised against that. My interview is on the 20th of this month(december)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kanene said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Timeline
1 hour ago, Staacks said:

book a one way ticket, unless u planing to come to Ghana as early as possible.

Hi all, I'm waiting for the Visa to be issued. My husband's interview was Dec 3rd and we were approved. Our status is still Ready, last update date was Thursday dec 6th. I know the embassy was closed on dec 5th but since the 6th no update. I'm hoping he gets it before the end of the week

Timeline
16 hours ago, Jane12345 said:

So if we did online submission ing ceac website we will not get any packet after the interview? Hmm

Yes. You only get your passport back with visa in it if you are approved.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.