dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Mozambique
Timeline
19 hours ago, O&O said:

Nothing yet... still waiting...and hoping๏ปฟ...

I'm from Mozambique I'm still waiting my CC was completed on September 12, I'm still waiting ๐Ÿ™„

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Sdkmu said:

Hey guys .. yesterday ย CEAC status changed after interview from ready to administrative processing .. today status changed to issued ๐Ÿ™

ย 

I really hope a speedy process for everyone here ย .. VJ members and their help were truly the light when everything was darkย 

ย 

ย 

good luck to everyoneย 

Congratulations! ๐Ÿ‘

Timeline
52 minutes ago, candicemutamba said:

I'm from Mozambique I'm still waiting my CC was completed on September 12, I'm still waiting ๐Ÿ™„

Very frustratingย :(..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I guess this sets us all back anther day. Looks like embassyโ€™s and government offices are closed tomorrow.ย 

ย 

I just got an email from the Embassy in Canada saying this.

ย 

ย 

F4527206-A018-428B-92E3-5BD12C8CF332.jpeg

Timeline

I have questions about I 864 requirements. I submitted I 864 and is approved byย NVC.ย Our interview location is Mumbai. I am making over $30,000/year currently, but my income in 2017 was around $25,000, 2016 was $15,000 and 2015 was $10,000. I submitted all threes years of W2, tax returns, pay stubs for last 6 months, and bank statement balance showing over $40,000.ย 

Will I be required to submit joint sponser or is this enough to get my visa approved?ย 

Also, I have not received my visa date yet. CC Complete Nov. 21, 2018.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Hello , i am new to vj. ย 

My PD is 04/25/2017 , sent the doc to NVC 10/15/2018 ย and they recived 10/18/2018 . I got 2 RFE and a Case Completed on 11/5/2018.Submited all doc. via mail.

The email doc qual. and waiting in for interview on 12/11/2018. I have been writing inqueries and nothing.Today i call NVC and the female agent was so rude, no interview schedueled for you. Called them again another agent so polite, and told me they as schedueling interview all this week for january in all us emassys all over the world so keep calm and good luck.

ย 

ย  ย  ย ย 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Ywjammin30 said:

Issued.โ˜บ๏ธย today

Congratulationsย ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
17 minutes ago, O&O said:

Congratulationsย ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰..

Thank you the journey was long but worth it.ย 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Ywjammin30 said:

Thank you the journey was long but worth it.ย 

๐Ÿ‘ย God time is the best..all the best to u both n merry Christmas in advance..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats to everyone who is approved.

ย 

It feel like this is a strange month, very few January interviews scheduled, none for Mumbai consulate. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

6 hours ago, Sdkmu said:

Hey guys .. yesterday ย CEAC status changed after interview from ready to administrative processing .. today status changed to issued ๐Ÿ™

ย 

Congrats!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ

ย 

2 hours ago, Ywjammin30 said:

Issued.โ˜บ๏ธย today

Congrats!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ

ย 

2 hours ago, KP1995 said:

I have questions about I 864 requirements. I submitted I 864 and is approved byย NVC.ย Our interview location is Mumbai. I am making over $30,000/year currently, but my income in 2017 was around $25,000, 2016 was $15,000 and 2015 was $10,000. I submitted all threes years of W2, tax returns, pay stubs for last 6 months, and bank statement balance showing over $40,000.ย 

Will I be required to submit joint sponser or is this enough to get my visa approved?ย 

Also, I have not received my visa date yet. CC Complete Nov. 21, 2018.

My income last year was $38,000. It was okay with USCIS and with NVC, but during the interview my hubby was told to bring a joint sponsor and gave us 3 days to compete the i864 along necessary documents for evidence of income. If I were you, just to be SAFE, have another joint sponsor ready as a backup! Just Incase. You never know. If they ask you for joint sponsor during interview, it only delays the process, like it did me. Just my opinion. ๐Ÿค—ย 

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.