dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, willcrack said:

It's true that Mumbai consulate inteviews get scheduled during the 26 to the end of the month BUT if you look at dwheels76's spreadsheet - one can see that of the ~160 that have reported when they got their interview scheduled at Mumbai ~ 38% got theirs scheduled from 9th-19th of the month prior to their interview. 

So data tell us that there is still hope until middle of December for a January Mumbai interview. 

In any case, what is concerning is that they have scheduled interviews last month completely disregarding the CC date (their own quoted policy).

And does anyone know the data for London, UK Embassy Interview Dates? 😕

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 12/2/2018 at 12:41 PM, Divergent said:

Okay so it finally makes sense, even though I was suspicious but now I see the obvious discrimination 

Someone from Mexico with cc date of April just got interview for January 

Ghana, Nigeria and some India are also waiting for interview date with cc date of several months 

3rd world countries are being delayed on purpose, I guess to reduce the number of immigrants from those countries

It's not fair but it's all good...

It will end in praise!

On 12/2/2018 at 11:41 AM, Divergent said:

Okay so it finally makes sense, even though I was suspicious but now I see the obvious discrimination 

Someone from Mexico with cc date of April just got interview for January 

Ghana, Nigeria and some India are also waiting for interview date with cc date of several months 

3rd world countries are being delayed on purpose, I guess to reduce the number of immigrants from those countries

It's not fair but it's all good...

I thought it was the embassies and consulates that decided. If there are more people needing interviews at certain embassies or consulates then it makes sense that it'll take longer for those applicants to be allocated an interview - there are only so many slots. 😕

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
58 minutes ago, willcrack said:

It's true that Mumbai consulate inteviews get scheduled during the 26 to the end of the month BUT if you look at dwheels76's spreadsheet - one can see that of the ~160 that have reported when they got their interview scheduled at Mumbai ~ 38% got theirs scheduled from 9th-19th of the month prior to their interview. 

So data tell us that there is still hope until middle of December for a January Mumbai interview. 

In any case, what is concerning is that they have scheduled interviews last month completely disregarding the CC date (their own quoted policy).

I also noticed another interesting thing over the weekend. People with RFE during NOA stage typically have to wait longer for interview date to be assigned atleast at Mumbai Consulate. I wonder if this is due to the fact that those cases are looked at with more scrutiny. Just my 2 cents.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 hours ago, ddy51 said:

I don't want to sound pessimistic but this is on basis of my research and experience over the last one year of the case complete to interview progress. 

Most likely time during which you can expect to receive interview dates is the last week of month (Usually 26th -28th of the month). This pattern was followed during the abnormal last month as well. And apparently that time of  the month is over and if my hypothesis holds true we are looking at December end now with February interview dates.

Only thing which suggests that we might get interview dates this week is that very few interviews have been scheduled till now. 

A reason to still have hope is that from looking at the Immigration Timeline data only about a handful of people have reported January interviews.  So I'm hoping that they are still scheduling interviews for January and maybe we will all hear something this week or next.  

1 hour ago, S&J2018 said:

A reason to still have hope is that from looking at the Immigration Timeline data only about a handful of people have reported January interviews.  So I'm hoping that they are still scheduling interviews for January and maybe we will all hear something this week or next.  

Have they allotted interview dates for January? I do not see anyone on visajourney reporting January interview date at Mumbai consulate.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Kanene said:

Has any Nigerian here on visa journey recieved appointment letter for January ?

i just taya, make this waiting game no kill person oooo... 

Timeline
12 hours ago, O&O said:

:wow:... I am at 14 months..it's like we are forgotten... just do not know y we are being punished..

mine is 15 months, don't even know what im thinking right now.

Timeline
18 hours ago, CJlove said:

Okay GUYS!!! I’ve waited FIFTEEN MONTHS to FINALLY say this on VJ community!!!! We GOT OUR VISA!!!! Everyone hang in there!!! Continue to pray, and it will happen to you too!!! This morning, I read the most magical work on CEAC, “ISSUED”!!!!!!! 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 

Thank you for everyone’s support! I will continue to pray for everyone in here! Hang in there!! 

Yay finally congratulations!!! All the juju and prayers finally worked! 💃💃💃💃

Timeline
13 hours ago, Taffi111 said:

I thought it was the embassies and consulates that decided. If there are more people needing interviews at certain embassies or consulates then it makes sense that it'll take longer for those applicants to be allocated an interview - there are only so many slots. 😕

Just so you know, in Nigeria for example, there's nothing like limited slots for nonimmigrant Visa interviews because 90% of those interviews are denied. The US Embassies in Nigeria makes lots of money from NIV

There are always slots, majority of the slots are given to NIV interviews because that's their cash cow

The discrimination against 3rd world countries, whether it's NIV or IV, is not a coincidence 

Like I said, it's all good

23 minutes ago, Divergent said:

Yay finally congratulations!!! All the juju and prayers finally worked! 💃💃💃💃

Yes!! I will pray for you too this Sunday at church ! Requesting visa fairy to work her magic on you too!! Sending LOTS of positive jujus your way! 🙏🙏👏👏☘️☘️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️

Timeline
Just now, CJlove said:

Yes!! I will pray for you too this Sunday at church ! Requesting visa fairy to work her magic on you too!! Sending LOTS of positive jujus your way! 🙏🙏👏👏☘️☘️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️

Awesome please send a truck load 🙏😂 

Thank you so much sweetheart! 💖

13 hours ago, Rajat Aggarwal said:

I also noticed another interesting thing over the weekend. People with RFE during NOA stage typically have to wait longer for interview date to be assigned atleast at Mumbai Consulate. I wonder if this is due to the fact that those cases are looked at with more scrutiny. Just my 2 cents.

I don’t know... I’ve had TWO RFE’s during my noa’s... I don’t think it delayed my process at all in comparison to others who didn’t have RFE’s. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.