dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

We were approved!!!

Congrats!!!!!!! 🥂🥂🥂🥂🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾👏👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉🎉

2 minutes ago, CJlove said:

Okay GUYS!!! I’ve waited FIFTEEN MONTHS to FINALLY say this on VJ community!!!! We GOT OUR VISA!!!! Everyone hang in there!!! Continue to pray, and it will happen to you too!!! This morning, I read the most magical work on CEAC, “ISSUED”!!!!!!! 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 

Thank you for everyone’s support! I will continue to pray for everyone in here! Hang in there!! 

congrats😊😊😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, CJlove said:

Okay GUYS!!! I’ve waited FIFTEEN MONTHS to FINALLY say this on VJ community!!!! We GOT OUR VISA!!!! Everyone hang in there!!! Continue to pray, and it will happen to you too!!! This morning, I read the most magical work on CEAC, “ISSUED”!!!!!!! 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 

Thank you for everyone’s support! I will continue to pray for everyone in here! Hang in there!! 

Congratulations 🎈🎈🍾🍾..safe travel..all the best .

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Kanene said:

Has any Nigerian here on visa journey recieved appointment letter for January ?

Nothing yet... still waiting...and hoping...

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kanene said:

Me too am tired of waiting my process is exact 18months now since June last year .

:wow:... I am at 14 months..it's like we are forgotten... just do not know y we are being punished..

13 minutes ago, O&O said:

:wow:... I am at 14 months..it's like we are forgotten... just do not know y we are being punished..

13 minutes ago, O&O said:

We will not give up it will definitely end in praise when God say it’s our time nobody can stop us(positive vibes )

Timeline
1 hour ago, CJlove said:

Congratulations Finally🎉🎉🎉

9 hours ago, Sdkmu said:

Just had my interview today me and my son .. we were both approved 🙏 .. thank god 

Amazing!!!! December is an awesome month! Congrats!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

1 hour ago, Kanene said:

Me too am tired of waiting my process is exact 18months now since June last year .

My friend married Moroccan and took 2 years exactly before everything was approved. Hang in there!! 🧚🏻‍♀️🙏🙏🙏

1 hour ago, O&O said:

Hang in there.. You will be approved before you know it. 👏👏👏☘️☘️☘️

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
11 hours ago, ddy51 said:

I don't want to sound pessimistic but this is on basis of my research and experience over the last one year of the case complete to interview progress. 

Most likely time during which you can expect to receive interview dates is the last week of month (Usually 26th -28th of the month). This pattern was followed during the abnormal last month as well. And apparently that time of  the month is over and if my hypothesis holds true we are looking at December end now with February interview dates.

Only thing which suggests that we might get interview dates this week is that very few interviews have been scheduled till now. 

It's true that Mumbai consulate inteviews get scheduled during the 26 to the end of the month BUT if you look at dwheels76's spreadsheet - one can see that of the ~160 that have reported when they got their interview scheduled at Mumbai ~ 38% got theirs scheduled from 9th-19th of the month prior to their interview. 

So data tell us that there is still hope until middle of December for a January Mumbai interview. 

In any case, what is concerning is that they have scheduled interviews last month completely disregarding the CC date (their own quoted policy).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.