dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, jimmy007oc said:

Woke up this morning, checked the local weather, then i saw email from NVC. We will be interviewdc on 01/14. 

CC:                             11/18/2018

Interview Letter:       12/07/2018

Interview:                   01/14/2019

Congratulations!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 minutes ago, jimmy007oc said:

Woke up this morning, checked the local weather, then i saw email from NVC. We will be interviewdc on 01/14. 

Yes!!! Awesome news! How was the weather thought? lol

Edited by Ueslei & Jacky

IR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Brazil)

March 31, 2007 - Got married in NY

October 8, 2011 - 1st child born

December 10, 2012 - Family moved to Brazil

March 17, 2013 - 2nd child born

July 25, 2017 - USC spouse and 2 USC children moved back to US

October 13, 2017: I-130 sent via USPS Priority

October 16, 2017: I-130 received

October 19, 2017: I-130 NOA1 email received

October 24, 2017: I-129F sent

October 26, 2017: I-129F received

November 2, 2017: I-129F NOA1 email received

November 14, 2017: I-129F request to expedite by phone

November 30, 2017: I-129F request to expedite denied

February 9, 2018: I-130 request to expedite by phone

February 9, 2018: I-130 approved

February 9, 2018: I-129F terminated

February 12, 2018: I-130 NOA2 email received

February 12, 2018: I-129F NOA2 email received

February 13, 2018: I-130 request to expedite denied (lol, I didn't understand the denial to expedite since the I-130 was approved on the same day as the request)

February 14, 2018: I-130 sent to NVC

February 20, 2018: NVC received

April 30, 2018: NVC Case Number Generated

May 1, 2018: Paid IV and AOS Fees

November 12, 2018: Submitted DS-261

November 13-14, 2018: Submitted AOS and Civil Documents

November 23, 2018: NVC Accepted AOS and Civil Documents, and requested replacement of police certificate. Re-submitted police certificate on the same day.

December 6, 2018: Case Completed at NVC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Joai said:

I called NVC 2 times today, and the same answer as tuesday. No interview schedueled at this time. Not to many has recived interviews for january so they are stil schedueling for january this is what the rep told me. For my specific embassy she did not gave me any info.

I hope you have more luck , please let us know if anyone get interview dates. 

Thanks so much for sharing! 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
20 minutes ago, KP1995 said:

I just called NVC this morning and they told me that they are still scheduling interviews for January for Mumbai Consulate. 

Good to know but that's a standard line. The contract agents on the NVC phone line do not have consulate specific interview scheduling information - only whether scheduling by their automated system is happening overall (this was confirmed by a NVC supervisor). Two months since CC and am still waiting for Mumbai and so do several others I know as well.

Edited by willcrack

Timeline
20 minutes ago, willcrack said:

Good to know but that's a standard line. The contract agents on the NVC phone line do not have consulate specific interview scheduling information - only whether scheduling by their automated system is happening overall (this was confirmed by a NVC supervisor). Two months since CC and am still waiting for Mumbai and so do several others I know as well.

Yes, that's true. I hope we get some good news soon! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I just called NVC and the woman said she had good news for me. She said our interview is scheduled for January 24th. I was ecstatic. God has blessed us and will do the same for the rest of us. Hang in there.

12 hours ago, CM&KV said:

Case has been touched,

Been in AP since Nov 26th

Interview Nov 29th Told everything looks fine

Requested doc (resume / CV) at interview via email: sent same day
Requested physical copies Nov 30th: sent Dec 3rd, they received Dec 4th.

Case last updated Dec 7th. still in AP.

I keep checking Ceac nearly every hour...sigh. This unknown wait time is depressing and we just started it ><

Yeah... AP wait time is the worst.... At least they checked it on 12/7. You will hear from them soon. 🙌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Pink_Waters said:

Hello guys, 

I called NVC today and they said that I got CC yesterday. :)

Not sure whats next, when should I get an email from NVC ?

Congrats !!! one month for me to get interview appointment letter from NVC. Best of luck :) 

Timeline
16 hours ago, jimmy007oc said:

Congrats.....

Timeline
15 hours ago, Staacks said:

I just called NVC and the woman said she had good news for me. She said our interview is scheduled for January 24th. I was ecstatic. God has blessed us and will do the same for the rest of us. Hang in there.

Congratulations.....when was your cc and which embassy is your case ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.