Hi everyone, my visa is approved. get the visa and passport back on Dec 28, 2018. thanks for everyone here in VJ and @Abies @NikLR for helped, assisted and guided. God Bless you all
- Interview date Dec 17, 2018 at 7:30am
- Security guy let me in at 7:20am, gave my passport, all documents then scanned
- at 7:30am, passed another security check. gave all document then scanned again
- at 7:40am to window-7 for waiting number assign. got the number and wait they call
- at 8:00am, i was called to window-5 and asked to give, Passport, Birth cert, Marriage cert, Police cert and all marriage/relationship evidence photo, email, money transferred
- Back the the seat and wait they call again.
- at 8:40am, I was called again to the window-5 and asked for swear, fingers scanned then CO started to interview
- What is ur wife's name?
- Who petitioned you ?
- Where did your marriage take place ?
- What is your wife's date of birth ?
- How many people joined the wedding ?
- Did your wife's parents came to join the wedding ?
- Where her parents live ?
- Have you ever marriage before ?
- Who does you wife live with ?
- When did you start to know each other ?
- Did you use Facebook to communicate ?
- Who introduced her to you ?
- What is date of your marriage ?
- At 8:50am done interviewing, it took 10mn
- CO said all right ur visa is granted, please come back to get your visa and passport on 28-Dec-2018 after Christmas. have a good day !
- At 9am, got all documents back excepted the Passport they kept to proceed making visa, and left the embassy
All questions are very basic. answer the truth, everything will be fine. I do wish and pray for all if you to get the visa !!!
***Apologize any of my ENG mistake.