Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, Snicda said:

I thought i was done with waiting. Now waiting for nvc 😀

This game has lots chapters ahead hahaha

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Snuffles said:

Just talked to NVC. Received our case on the 19th Nov. Progress! 

When it was your approval?

Timeline

My fiance called today to NVC and no case received yet. Approval on Nov, 8 ( hardcopy letter NOA2). She said it will take 6 weeks for the case arrives and  to assign case number .  Also she said he will recieve a letter and an email ( that won't happen for sure lol)  but despite that answer she was kind and said he can keep calling and checking. So we will call next week again.

7 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

Out of curiosity and due to a very slow work day, called NVC. They did receive our file on the 19th, but was advised it could be up to jan 14th before case number/consulate transfer. Easy enough to remember. its my birthday lol

just an FYI for those who aren't as patient as Paul and I are lol ;)

jeez!!!! the lady I spoke to sounded like the number would be there Friday or early next week. Interesting!!! 

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Bob & Karla said:

Hmmmmm 30/10 you mean hehehe

Oh my goodness! I really do! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Day before Halloween hahaha

#brainjumbled

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
30 minutes ago, theafons said:

Hey November people!

May 24th from UK been approved today! Joining you!

I guess I have 26 pages to read before I am allowed to ask any questions!:))

Haha 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all,

We got a reply frm 'AskNVC' team after filling up form...they sent a mail telling tht they hav recently recieved our file and thy will b assigning case no. Soon

our NOA2 date is 1st of November.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi all. Guess I will be reading up on this forum now as well. I got my fiances approval today. Won't have many questions to ask as of right now since I have like 26 pages to read up on. haha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey, I can't find an answer to my question. We are waiting now for our NVC Case Number, which we should get in December. But I also will be moving to another city in December, can we put my new address in the I134 or does it have to be the one we put on the application? And where can I update my address, since I will be receiving the P3 through mail, do I contact NVC once they receive my case or mail the embassy in my country?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Helike said:

Hey, I can't find an answer to my question. We are waiting now for our NVC Case Number, which we should get in December. But I also will be moving to another city in December, can we put my new address in the I134 or does it have to be the one we put on the application? And where can I update my address, since I will be receiving the P3 through mail, do I contact NVC once they receive my case or mail the embassy in my country?

My beneficiary’s has to do the same, Im going to update the DS160 with my fiancé new address on the DS160 and also let the NVC know but letting them know now doesn’t do any good as they don’t have yoiur petition yet, once they do you can give them the new address. Once the embassy had my case I will contact them as well. I would contact both why leave anything to chance, but wait until they have your petition and case number. 

You can also use this link to send the NVC your new information 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html?wcmmode=disabled

Edited by LarryHickman

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 minutes ago, LarryHickman said:

My beneficiary’s has to do the same, Im going to update the DS160 with my fiancé new address on the DS160 and also let the NVC know but letting them know now doesn’t do any good as they don’t have yoiur petition yet, once they do you can give them the new address. Once the embassy had my case I will contact them as well. I would contact both why leave anything to chance, but wait until they have your petition and case number 

thx, yeah I wanted to wait anyway, since they don't have it yet, there is nothing to update.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.