2,700 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 8/1/2018 at 10:57 AM, Jaquelly said:

Just wanted to say good luck to all of you who are filing and do not be afraid to ask for help, even if you think it's something small!

Hii  how are you doing? I am here as well ☺️☺️☺️

22 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

Hii  how are you doing? I am here as well ☺️☺️☺️

I am wonderful, thank you! Did you guys ever get your NOA2?!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi, 

I have found this site in my initial search, and it seemed extremely helpful without being predatory as some other immigration targeted places are. Send our 129F package on Aug 6, 2018, it was received August 9, 2018. So far neither my cheque has been cashed, nor have I received any notifications from the Feds. I am mentally uneasy wreck due to completely unrelated work related pressures and uncertainties. Which reminds me, in case of a sudden job change, what is the procedure to update 129F? 

Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Shiran said:

Send our 129F package on Aug 6, 2018, it was received August 9, 2018. So far neither my cheque has been cashed, nor have I received any notifications from the Feds.

Don't panic. For most people, it's 5-7 days from arrival at the lockbox to a text/email notification. In my case (back in May), it was 6; I saw my credit card was charged in the morning, and a few hours later got a text message and an email.

You don't need to update USCIS if you change jobs after sending in the petition; it just needs to be correct as of when you sent it (though you do need to update them if you move). If you're the petitioner, you'll report your new job when filing out the affidavit of support. If you're the beneficiary, I believe the actual visa application will ask this (not sure; it's an electronic form now).

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Timeline
49 minutes ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

Don't panic. For most people, it's 5-7 days from arrival at the lockbox to a text/email notification. In my case (back in May), it was 6; I saw my credit card was charged in the morning, and a few hours later got a text message and an email.

It seems like you have a lucky touch. I just got an e-mail and a case number. WAC, which I believe means California processing center. Thank you!

Timeline
2 hours ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

You don't need to update USCIS if you change jobs after sending in the petition; it just needs to be correct as of when you sent it (though you do need to update them if you move). If you're the petitioner, you'll report your new job when filing out the affidavit of support. If you're the beneficiary, I believe the actual visa application will ask this (not sure; it's an electronic form now).

Yes wac is california service center 

Edited by Faisal1

I just also received my text message and email! 

I-129F mailed: 08/06/18

I-129F delivered (USPS): 08/09/18

USCIS Acceptance confirmation text/email: 08/13/18

My packet is now on its way to California! Shiran, ours are probably traveling together. 😁

Met at a bar: 03/17/17

Engaged: 07/27/18

Filed I129f: 08/06/18

NOA1: 08/13/18

NOA2: 01/09/19

case shipped: 02/05/19

case received: 02/16/19

P3 letter: 02/16/19

Medical: 02/15/19

Interview: 03/05/19 - Approved

Visa received: 03/15/19

US entry (Chicago): 06/13/19

Marriage: 08/17/19

Filed AOS/EAD/AP: 09/03/19

NOA1: 09/19/19

Biometrics: 

Timeline

Grats Shiestand on both your number, and recent engagement! Now I am kinda curious about those last 4 digits of the WAC number, I believe they are meant so signify numerical order in which case was assigned on the specific day. Ours is over 1000 which seems overwhelming if that is really what it is.

Good news that if I am reading other threads correctly, starting today that started to work on February cases. 

Hello, we filed on Monday 8/13. Packet expected/scheduled for delivery tomorrow the 15th 🙏🏾.

Best of luck to us all 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Catherine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
16 hours ago, Catherine36 said:

Hello, we filed on Monday 8/13. Packet expected/scheduled for delivery tomorrow the 15th 🙏🏾.

Best of luck to us all 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Catherine.

Good luck! Buena suerte! 

Timeline
22 hours ago, Shiran said:

Grats Shiestand on both your number, and recent engagement! Now I am kinda curious about those last 4 digits of the WAC number, I believe they are meant so signify numerical order in which case was assigned on the specific day. Ours is over 1000 which seems overwhelming if that is really what it is.

Good news that if I am reading other threads correctly, starting today that started to work on February cases. 

The last four numbers come by serial one by one  My previous  case number was 9090 

Edited by Faisal1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.