Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, powerpuff said:

Maybe i missed this but if Lisa and Usman were applying for K-1, why did they have that marriage ceremony and Lisa had to get her divorce papers to show them in Nigeria? 🤔 

They would be applying for a spousal.  The producer's just want drama, not a story that matches the story line.   Plus it is Nigeria - so at least they are going for a visa that can be appealed if refused.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

5 minutes ago, Paul & Mary said:

They would be applying for a spousal.  The producer's just want drama, not a story that matches the story line.   Plus it is Nigeria - so at least they are going for a visa that can be appealed if refused.

Ah I see. Anything for views i guess🙄

1 minute ago, powerpuff said:

Ah I see. Anything for views i guess🙄

Time for someone from Kazakhstan - is there any drama there?  (OMG my mind just flashed to Borat - so sorry)

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

2 minutes ago, Paul & Mary said:

Time for someone from Kazakhstan - is there any drama there?  (OMG my mind just flashed to Borat - so sorry)

:lol: that's okay! It was filmed in Romania anyway :whistle:

I did offer my fiancé to audition but we came to the conclusion that our story would not qualify -  too boring being college sweethearts and all. Too bad though!😂

Just now, powerpuff said:

:lol: that's okay! It was filmed in Romania anyway :whistle:

I did offer my fiancé to audition but we came to the conclusion that our story would not qualify -  too boring being college sweethearts and all. Too bad though!😂

Probably the best.    

I always had good trips there.   Even the one time where I had 10 boxes of camera gear and no one there knew how to process a carnet and I got to eat with the customs agents. As I recall my local guide's name was Sven and I thought that was odd.

3 minutes ago, Paul & Mary said:

Probably the best.    

I always had good trips there.   Even the one time where I had 10 boxes of camera gear and no one there knew how to process a carnet and I got to eat with the customs agents. As I recall my local guide's name was Sven and I thought that was odd.

That is odd but sounds like you had a blast :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

This thread has been quiet!
But oh dear the drama on the show...  so hoping the gay couple makes it.

Funny story:  my husband, who only watches occasionally cause I watch, can;t tell the difference between Michael and Angela vs Babylove and her Nigerian dude.

I also just saw that Darcy and her twin sister are getting their own spin-off series on TLC.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

4 hours ago, Penguin_ie said:

This thread has been quiet!
But oh dear the drama on the show...  so hoping the gay couple makes it.

Funny story:  my husband, who only watches occasionally cause I watch, can;t tell the difference between Michael and Angela vs Babylove and her Nigerian dude.

I also just saw that Darcy and her twin sister are getting their own spin-off series on TLC.

I just cant stomach Darcy. Poor Michael. seems like such a nice guy

• 2 weeks later...

Darcy is like herpes, can't get rid of her.  And now her sister wants her 15 minutes, and seems her fiancee, who she kept throwing in Darcy's face as being so great when Darcy was having issues with Tom, has done something dumb because he's seen apologizing in the promos.  And the other one is a cry baby too.

Colt is getting serious about this new Brazilian chick but mommy is watching him like a hawk.  Debbie takes every opportunity to talk about Vanessa in FRONT OF JESS.    That's not going to end well I think.  I think Debbie won't let him be with a woman, and once he figured out that she'll never let him go, he'll just leave, and she'll be alone or he'll stick her in a nursing home.

Larissa is a complete nutjob.  She will never have any stability in her life.  She moved in with her ex and within a day was snooping around his phone and calling ex-girlfriends .  Wow, that's sick.

Angela is the lowest class person I've ever seen.  She can go from semi-normal to bat-shot crazy in a second.  She's a typical "ugly American" that makes us all look like complete idiots.  She may have cancer and Michael is asking if they can still have a baby.  He wants a baby so badly so he found a 60 year old grandmother.  I mean he had no other choice, honestly a normal woman be hard pressed to be with a Nigerian man.  These people are off their rockers.

Andrei is trying to make his family believe that Elizabeth wants him to stay home while she works. And she's dumb enough to go with it, but the first night in Maldova she outed him in front of his family.  And her family seems to hate him, probably because they can see the deadbeat that he is.  

Paul is a loser felon who brought his family to the US so he can leech off his parents because he couldn't cut it in Brazil.  But he can't find a job (really?  every fast food restaurant is always hiring, they don't care if you're a felon).  His mother is great, she told him that he's a deadbeat loser going nowhere and he needs to step up.  They won't keep supporting him.  He's mid-30's and needs mommy and daddy to keep paying for him. Time to grow up.     

Asuelu wants to send money to his mom and sister in another state in the US.  Kalani is not down with that because it seems like they are struggling financially.  His mother demanded $1000.  So they thought that going to a store that sells Samoan items to buy gifts would be a way to avoid sending money.  But Asuelu wants to buy a lot of overpriced ####### gifts ($41 t-shirts, $48 can of corned beef... LOL) and also send $1000.  Kalani countered with $50.  If they didn't buy $200 of overpriced garbage, they could give her $250.  He's like a big baby, and doesn't think about finances or budgets, he just wants to buy whatever he wants.  

The Andrei-Elizabeth's brother "fight" was nowhere near the Pedro-Chantel's brother fight.  Andrei looked like he wanted to hug her brother more than fight him.  FAKE NEWS brought to us by TLC. :wacko:

And the promo for next week shows Kalani and Asuelu sitting at the table, and the mother flat out asks how much money they brought her.  VERY DIRECT.  And at some point when Kalani responds  that there's no more money, one of his sisters tells Kalani that it's none of her business.  I'm curious to see if he defends his wife?  My guess is that he won't.  If my wife's family ever spoke to me like that, they'd never get another dime from us.  That whole it's our culture BS doesn't fly with me. Luckily, in 12 years, we've been asked maybe 8 times for money, only when it's important.  And never a lot.  This year, we have sent money ourselves a couple of times due to the virus and situation there with no work and no government support like here.  But knowing myself, being forced to give/send money because it's their custom would not work for me, but she's a pushover.  If he wants to send money, get off your butt and get a 2nd job (instead of playing video games) to earn that money.

Also the pillow talk show needs to remove those 2 southern accents Molly and Cynthia.  I can't stand it anymore.  And family Chantel members need to go too they have 0 personality.  Bring back Paola.

1 hour ago, Eric-Pris said:

Also the pillow talk show needs to remove those 2 southern accents Molly and Cynthia.  I can't stand it anymore.  And family Chantel members need to go too they have 0 personality.  Bring back Paola.

Yeah Mother Chantel and River can go. 

Tarik and Dean were the best!!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On 8/2/2020 at 10:28 PM, Eric-Pris said:

Darcy is like herpes, can't get rid of her.  And now her sister wants her 15 minutes, and seems her fiancee, who she kept throwing in Darcy's face as being so great when Darcy was having issues with Tom, has done something dumb because he's seen apologizing in the promos.  And the other one is a cry baby too.

Colt is getting serious about this new Brazilian chick but mommy is watching him like a hawk.  Debbie takes every opportunity to talk about Vanessa in FRONT OF JESS.    That's not going to end well I think.  I think Debbie won't let him be with a woman, and once he figured out that she'll never let him go, he'll just leave, and she'll be alone or he'll stick her in a nursing home.

Larissa is a complete nutjob.  She will never have any stability in her life.  She moved in with her ex and within a day was snooping around his phone and calling ex-girlfriends .  Wow, that's sick.

Angela is the lowest class person I've ever seen.  She can go from semi-normal to bat-shot crazy in a second.  She's a typical "ugly American" that makes us all look like complete idiots.  She may have cancer and Michael is asking if they can still have a baby.  He wants a baby so badly so he found a 60 year old grandmother.  I mean he had no other choice, honestly a normal woman be hard pressed to be with a Nigerian man.  These people are off their rockers.

Andrei is trying to make his family believe that Elizabeth wants him to stay home while she works. And she's dumb enough to go with it, but the first night in Maldova she outed him in front of his family.  And her family seems to hate him, probably because they can see the deadbeat that he is.  

Paul is a loser felon who brought his family to the US so he can leech off his parents because he couldn't cut it in Brazil.  But he can't find a job (really?  every fast food restaurant is always hiring, they don't care if you're a felon).  His mother is great, she told him that he's a deadbeat loser going nowhere and he needs to step up.  They won't keep supporting him.  He's mid-30's and needs mommy and daddy to keep paying for him. Time to grow up.     

Asuelu wants to send money to his mom and sister in another state in the US.  Kalani is not down with that because it seems like they are struggling financially.  His mother demanded $1000.  So they thought that going to a store that sells Samoan items to buy gifts would be a way to avoid sending money.  But Asuelu wants to buy a lot of overpriced ####### gifts ($41 t-shirts, $48 can of corned beef... LOL) and also send $1000.  Kalani countered with $50.  If they didn't buy $200 of overpriced garbage, they could give her $250.  He's like a big baby, and doesn't think about finances or budgets, he just wants to buy whatever he wants.  

Being from Angela's neck of the woods, I can tell you exactly what she is but it would probably get me in Mod trouble. Michael seems like a nice guy

I think Kalani is nice and fairly normal. Kalani's dad is soo cool. A mans man

I cant tolerate Darcy. ewwwwwww

How in Hades is Larissa stil in  this country?

On 8/3/2020 at 7:37 PM, green_rabbit said:

This comment is inappropriate.

Michael is one of my favorites. Seems like such a laid back guy