John951

APRIL 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,858 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Ninaav said:

We got our noa2 October 15

noa1 April 19 new site

i only saw the approval on the new site when I logged in to check. Nothing in the mail email text or old site yet.

YAYYYYY CONGRATS SIS!!!!! u got this!

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

33 minutes ago, Ninaav said:

noa1 April 19 new site

i only saw the approval on the new site when I logged in to check. Nothing in the mail email text or old site yet.

yaaaayyyy! Congrats!

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

RFE question:  

I read that RFE's would come printed on a blue sheet of paper but mine is on standard white.  For those who received the RFE, was it also white?

Thanks in advance

Robert

My phone just got an alert from the CaseTracker app with the notification saying "Case status change update" - I totally freaked out so ready to open the app and start cheering, but I clicked on in and it still said "Case Received, last updated 182 days ago" lololol I might be really losing it here. 

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

1 hour ago, Hme53 said:

RFE question:  

I read that RFE's would come printed on a blue sheet of paper but mine is on standard white.  For those who received the RFE, was it also white?

Thanks in advance

Robert

Nothing to be concerned about. Color has no bearing on the RFE.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Hme53 said:

Did you find out what it was yet?

Hi there, I'll find out tomorrow. We got the mail monday, faster than expected, taking into account that we've got the notification thursday afternoon and it was on mailbox monday. Let you now what was about asap.

®️

23 minutes ago, Valmabe said:

Hi there, I'll find out tomorrow. We got the mail monday, faster than expected, taking into account that we've got the notification thursday afternoon and it was on mailbox monday. Let you now what was about asap.

Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline or your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine your Embassy. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile.

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right-hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

Thanks

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, MeghanK said:

For those of you getting earlier than average approvals - can you shed any light on this? I.e, have you not lived or worked many places? Or anything else that might have made your petition less complicated, no prior marriages, etc.?

I got approved after 179 days, and I honestly don’t know how. 

I was born in Brazil, moved to Portugal at the age of six and came back to Brazil a few months after I turned 16 (I’m 29 now). I only got my resident card there when I was 15, the other years I was kind of “out of status”, I think. I was a kid so I don’t really know how my mother dealt with that issue.

13 years back in Brazil and I’ve had close to 10 different addresses and about 5 different jobs. 

When we first sent the petition, we made a stupid mistake on the form: neither one of us disclosed all the addresses and employment history for the last 5 years - we only put how many fit in the form itself (we didn’t use the extra sheet at the end, so our history was incomplete, dated back only 2 or 3 years instead of 5).

A month after we sent the petition, I realized our mistake and requested a correction of a typographical error on the new website. This happened in June. On the same week, I asked my fiancé to print the extra sheets with the omitted addresses and, with a cover letter, we sent it to the address on the NOA1 letter (Laguna Niguel). 

Back to the typographical error request - there was a limit of characters (500), so I had to split the correction in 2 parts. The problem was: I had to wait a month because you can’t request two difference typographical corrections consecutively. So, after 3 weeks of the first request, I got an e-mail saying that they had corrected our file with the information provided. Only then could I request another correction with the second part of the addresses. They again replied after 3 weeks, but this time with a letter in the mail. 

Oh, also, my fiancé’s passport style picture was very dark and in terrible quality.

Sorry for the looong reply, but I still can’t believe we were approved so early, specially with the whole address/employment mess, but I’m really glad it worked.

Neither of us has ever been married or have a criminal background. But my name is not common (I’m seriously the only one with this name in the world), so that may have helped? I’ll never know... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
4 hours ago, MeghanK said:

My phone just got an alert from the CaseTracker app with the notification saying "Case status change update" - I totally freaked out so ready to open the app and start cheering, but I clicked on in and it still said "Case Received, last updated 182 days ago" lololol I might be really losing it here. 

Hi MeghanK,

What kind of Case Tracker app are you using?

K1 Visa

04/23/2018 - Mailed I-129F package to Dallas, TX

04/25/2018 - NOA 1 (old website)

04/30/2018 - Electronic NOA 1 (new website)

05/04/2018 - Received NOA 1 Hardcopy in mailbox (Notice Date : 04/30/2018)

11/06/2018 - NOA 2 via text message and old website

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mozambique
Timeline
18 minutes ago, tirzajogja said:

What kind of Case Tracker app are you using?

You should be able to search it in the app store. I've been approved but mine is still not updated on the app as approved even after 12 days. 

IMG_6869.jpg

I-129F Sent: April 12, 2018

I-129F Received: April 13, 2018 (confirmation by email)

I-129F NOA1: April 18, 2018

I-129F NOA2: October 5, 2018 (received by mail on October 12, 2018)

NVC Received: November 1, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: November 2, 2018

Left NVC: November 13, 2018

Arrived at Embassy: November 19, 2018

Packet 3: November 27, 2018

Packet 4: December 14, 2018

Interview: February 7, 2019

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
8 hours ago, Ninaav said:

noa1 April 19 new site

Congrats!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, VegasJohn said:

Hey all, it's been a while since I've posted on here but the summer flew by, October got here suddenly, and I went out to my mailbox yesterday and unexpectedly found a letter from USCIS, and it was my NOA2!!!  Notice Date Oct. 11, and my NOA 1 Received Date was April 16... I can't believe it was less than 6 months! I had prepared myself for it to come hopefully by early November, and was not optimistic about being able to go with my fiance to Bogota with her for her interview, but now I think we will be able to go before Thanksgiving when I'm in Colombia next. Best of all, I think we can now realistically be on track for her to move here at the first of the New Year, as we had hoped for under our best-case scenario!! 

Needless to say, we are very happy :), but I know there's still work to do and hopefully things will keep going smoothly. Hopefully more and more April filers will keep receiving good news! 

Best wishes, everyone!

Great news! Congratulations..

12 hours ago, JS5220 said:

I know this is most likely 100% wrong, but does anyone else feel that because we're seeing people with dates weeks after ours getting approved that it must mean we have an RFE coming, hence why it's taking longer? 😅

I'm second guessing everything I sent in, worrying if I forgot something, and being generally overly worried.

I know it probably isn't that case but it feels that way sometimes! :lol:

I feel the same way,  me and a few others think that front loaded packages are going to take longer.

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Congrats on your NOA2s @Ninaav and @VegasJohn so happy for you both.

our predicted NOA2 date still says Nov 1 to Nov 7 so fed up of this wait.

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.