TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

On 8/7/2019 at 7:42 PM, Swadesfan said:

Congratulations to all who got approved recently.

Question for July approvals...did any one's case hase been transferred to NVC yet? We got approved on July 10th (received paper mail on 13th), never received any emails, both online accounts still shows case received. I called both NVC and USCIS as I had little time this week. USCIS rep told me that she cannot see the case, system is not letting her see it..something..something...as usual, no real answer. I did saw someone with July 8th got their case at NVC. Just wondering if anyone is else is in same boat. Even after waiting 362 days for approval, NSC is taking its sweet time (almost month already) to transfer the case...🙄

I’m still waiting for them to send our case, we gotten approved July 11th 🤦🏽‍♀️

Finally arrived in the US to visit my son, more than 36 hours total traveling and waiting. The CBP officer asked me why I was coming to the US (I’m a US citizen) and I got to tell her all about my husband who is still in Cambodia and how I am going back to him in 20 days but I had to come visit my son because it’s just too hard to have my family split up! She asked me how long I knew him and if I met him there. I think they’re programmed to think K1, but I told her CR1 and her face was completely surprised - you got married there? She asked me. I hope they put it all in my notes :) happy waiting everyone - day 360. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
7 minutes ago, TheChheavFamily said:

Finally arrived in the US to visit my son, more than 36 hours total traveling and waiting. The CBP officer asked me why I was coming to the US (I’m a US citizen) and I got to tell her all about my husband who is still in Cambodia and how I am going back to him in 20 days but I had to come visit my son because it’s just too hard to have my family split up! She asked me how long I knew him and if I met him there. I think they’re programmed to think K1, but I told her CR1 and her face was completely surprised - you got married there? She asked me. I hope they put it all in my notes :) happy waiting everyone - day 360. 

Enjoy the precious time with your son 😊and during that time don’t think about the process even if it’s difficult . 

Day 345 for me 

8 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Enjoy the precious time with your son 😊and during that time don’t think about the process even if it’s difficult . 

Day 345 for me 

I’m sure going to try! But I can’t help myself from wishing that I could be doing all the normal things families do - buying furniture, getting settled. Etc. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
37 minutes ago, TheChheavFamily said:

I’m sure going to try! But I can’t help myself from wishing that I could be doing all the normal things families do - buying furniture, getting settled. Etc. 

Even if I don’t have kids I totally understand you . 

It’s time now ..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
9 hours ago, HabibiSurf said:

Hi Everyone, 

I'm filing out the I-129f now for my wife and its asking "Consular Processing Information."

She lives in the UK, she's a Portuguese Citizen, and she is able to travel to the United States on her B1/B2 visa.  Which consular processing would I select?  UK or Portugal?

The I-129F form instructions are pretty clear:

"NOTE: Under U.S. immigration law, a foreign national who marries a U.S. citizen outside the United States and seeks a K-3 visa must apply for the K-3 visa in the country where the marriage took place. In the event you and your spouse were married in the United States, you must list the country of your spouse’s (beneficiary’s) current residence provided in Part 2., Item Numbers 47.a. - 47.f."

For our story, look at my profile.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Andy & Val said:

We had a status update today stating that our file has been sent to the department of state.

We're slowly but surely getting to the finish line.

Yesss!!!

That's good!  I guess it's nice to see going along.. but at times I still feel stuck.

I got noa2. Now waiting nvc.

I don't want to complain as my friends are still waiting for their noa2.  So I want to always be positive! And pray for everyone 🙏🏼

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

That's good!  I guess it's nice to see going along.. but at times I still feel stuck.

I got noa2. Now waiting nvc.

I don't want to complain as my friends are still waiting for their noa2.  So I want to always be positive! And pray for everyone 🙏🏼

We all are waiting for NVC but in this long gruesome journey that we all are in, little steps and victories are to be celebrated.

No one ever said it's going to be easy.

Keep being positive my friend, it's going to happen.

While waiting, let's keep praying, living, loving, laughing and then repeat.

Doesn't take the pain away but makes life apart easier and bearable.

Hang in there ya'll!!!

Good news is on the way.

Edited by Andy & Val

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
7 hours ago, Maria66 said:

We got approved!!!! NOA1 september 27th 2018. We sent an I129f on july 8th 2019 and suddenly got approved!

You got approved for I-130 or I-129?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.