TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Nebraska Filers...

Congrats to all who are at the end or almost at the end.

I have a question... i received my NOA2 last week and i was just wondering...what did you guys do?....I know i have to wait up to 8 weeks  to get case number etc from nvc.. but i see where some people called and some waited on a letter...if i call  NVC and get case number etc, do i start the process or do you have to wait on the letter to come by mail?.. I really dont want to waste anymore time than already has been so can somebody please advice me on what to do.

Thank You

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, kingandqueen said:

Hi Nebraska Filers...

Congrats to all who are at the end or almost at the end.

I have a question... i received my NOA2 last week and i was just wondering...what did you guys do?....I know i have to wait up to 8 weeks  to get case number etc from nvc.. but i see where some people called and some waited on a letter...if i call  NVC and get case number etc, do i start the process or do you have to wait on the letter to come by mail?.. I really dont want to waste anymore time than already has been so can somebody please advice me on what to do.

Thank You

Most people call the NVC (603) 334-0700  to see if their case has been received and if a case number and invoice number have been assigned. Once you get these you can move onto the next steps at the NVC. Try not to get discouraged if you don't get this information right away. For most people it takes at the minimum a few weeks. The letter in the mail usually follows a couple of weeks after they assign your number.

I'm so glad things are moving faster for you guys <3 !

congratulations on all the new approvals. :)

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Hi, all Nebraska Filers,

I am very desperate.... NVC recieve our case on 26 of January.... so it is been 9 weeks and 4 days already. But still no case Number...  Ido not understand, we call them every  week... and answer is same In a process.

Could you advice me what i should do?

I was waiting my approval long 9, 5 months and now 2 month just waiting and waiting again....

Thank you!

57 minutes ago, Irina872212 said:

Hi, all Nebraska Filers,

I am very desperate.... NVC recieve our case on 26 of January.... so it is been 9 weeks and 4 days already. But still no case Number...  Ido not understand, we call them every  week... and answer is same In a process.

Could you advice me what i should do?

I was waiting my approval long 9, 5 months and now 2 month just waiting and waiting again....

Thank you!

Irina, I am with you. Same consulate...received 5 days after you...when i called on Monday, they gave me the invoice number saying that it is in final checks for the case number. Pray that we get ours this week!

5 minutes ago, aywang said:

Irina, I am with you. Same consulate...received 5 days after you...when i called on Monday, they gave me the invoice number saying that it is in final checks for the case number. Pray that we get ours this week!

oh i also call them, operator also told me about final check, but did not get incoice Number.

ooo hope soon....

You think it depends on a consulate?

Thank you

12 minutes ago, Irina872212 said:

oh i also call them, operator also told me about final check, but did not get incoice Number.

ooo hope soon....

You think it depends on a consulate?

Thank you

I don’t think so...I think they do it in batches..because I see most pivot cases with dates around mine (+- 1-2 days) are all like this...I think u just missed the last batch as most people with January 25 receipt date got theirs end of last week. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys, how are you? I hope everyone is ok! So my case is a pivot case which everything at NVC phase is electronically (CEAC). Yesterday I sent all of my documents and now my case is under review. How long is it taking for pivot cases to get CC?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I haven't yet filed for 2017 return. Since my spouse doesn't have SSN (living overseas) and I don't want to go through the hassle of applying for ITIN, can I file 2017 tax as single for now and later amend it? Will that crate any problems on NVC stage or interview? What about filing an extension till October ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
39 minutes ago, sunil1 said:

I haven't yet filed for 2017 return. Since my spouse doesn't have SSN (living overseas) and I don't want to go through the hassle of applying for ITIN, can I file 2017 tax as single for now and later amend it? Will that crate any problems on NVC stage or interview? What about filing an extension till October ?

You can file head of household or married but file sepaately

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.