Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


About selsiii

  • Rank
    Senior Member
  • Member # 279049

Profile Information

  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Nebraska Service Center
  • Local Office
    Oklahoma City OK
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

2,367 profile views
  1. Is there a way to ask USCIS to refund our filing fee for removal of conditions? Background. My husband and I have been married for over two years before he came to the US. When his greencard was issued, they gave him a two year conditional visa. Immediately we received it, we resubmitted documents online to have them correct the mistake. An info pass was made and he went back for another fingerprint. When the new card was sent, it still had the same expiration date on the card. Fast forward 2years later we filed for removal of condition and payed all the fees. After almost a year of waiting, We just received a letter in the mail that they noticed they made a mistake and my husband should have received a 10year instead of 2 so since there is no condition to remove, they have closed his case. They are advising that we apply for green card replacement and chose error by DHS and attach the letter they sent. So now we have to start the whole process again, which we already did two years ago for them to correct a mistake that we have given them chance to correct two years ago. Now I want to know if they can refund the filing fees since it was their mistake in the first place. Thanks.
  • Create New...