TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

On 4/11/2018 at 6:51 PM, 2891 said:

When we send Police clearance certificate to NVC. Do u have to sent blank and white copy or colored copy ???

Stamp and signature are in colour.

Black and white should be ok because the applicant would need to bring the original copy in the interview anyway

On 4/12/2018 at 6:59 AM, educin said:

For those who have received NOA2 approval and online update "Sent to NVC"

How many days did it take between NOA2 and the online update?

It took 9 days for mine

On 4/12/2018 at 5:01 PM, julieascott said:

My date of approval was March 28 but USCIS sent the case to NVC on April 9th. I am still waiting for the NVC to contact me.

Hello. You can call the NVC 1 week after they sent your case just to ask if the NVC has already received it. Then from that date, you can start counting 4wks then call NVC again to ask for a case number and invoice

For those who already got their cases sent to the Dept. Of State, please join us in this forum to get updates from fellow April NVC filers. 😊

On 4/6/2018 at 4:39 AM, Blueberry23 said:

Hey guys, still awaiting NOA2.. 

really frustrating sometimes.. 

NOA1 June 22, 2017 

Have you tried calling them to ask? Omg yours is more than 9 months now

On 4/9/2018 at 10:10 AM, sunil1 said:

Has any of the late feb / early march approvals received their case number from NVC? My case was received by NVC on March 16 but haven't received my case number yet. 

Mostly got theirs at around 5-6 wks. Just keep calling every week. Good luck to you 😊

On 4/12/2018 at 12:51 AM, 2891 said:

When we send Police clearance certificate to NVC. Do u have to sent blank and white copy or colored copy ???

Stamp and signature are in colour.

Hi, what is the validity of police clearance certificate issued in India? Thanks in advance for help.

8 minutes ago, pp5 said:

Hi, what is the validity of police clearance certificate issued in India? Thanks in advance for help.

I just read on some sites  it's 1year. But there is nothing mention on PCC .

On 4/11/2018 at 10:18 AM, JM Sandoval said:

Any October filers?

My PD is Oct 27th,

Service Center: Nebraska

I´ve seen a few October filers getting approvals, has anybody heard anything from Nebraska?

Me! PD Oct 5th. Haven't received the NOV2 yet however. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
23 hours ago, Samiha Sharif said:

Me! PD Oct 5th. Haven't received the NOV2 yet however. 

I received mine on 3/21 but only cause of financial expedite... I do believe that they will process October soon though 🙏🏾

Edited by qianl

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
On 4/15/2018 at 11:47 AM, Mrs.D11 said:

Have you tried calling them to ask? Omg yours is more than 9 months now

My husband just responded to RFE asking for his passport-style photo and I-130A form. Hoping and praying that approval will be sent out really soon so we can go forward to NVC stage. 🙏

5 hours ago, Blueberry23 said:

My husband just responded to RFE asking for his passport-style photo and I-130A form. Hoping and praying that approval will be sent out really soon so we can go forward to NVC stage. 🙏

I see..yea hopefully it wont take long again. Good luck and praying for you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.