It’s completely infuriating when Potomac are clearing/approving within 90 days

there is no reasonable or acceptable excuse 

Absolutely! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

It’s completely infuriating when Potomac are clearing/approving within 90 days

there is no reasonable or acceptable excuse 

So infuriating!  I can barely contain my bitterness when Potomac people post their timelines on one of the FB groups I’m in. When any of them complain, I practically have to sit on my hands to keep from firing off nasty comments. Though, really, I know it’s USCIS who deserves my rage. They’ve just made it so we have to sit there with our fates in their hands, totally removed from any feedback or complaints. 

20 hours ago, Tissa said:

Ohhhh so he provided a false document. I see. That makes sense now because at first I couldn't understand how a denial of a visitor's visa can possibly affect I-130 process. Now that makes more sense after you had explained it

I am not holding together at this point which is affecting my mental functioning and my physical health.    They took so long to even start our review.  Then 3 weeks delay.  Now the waiting game on again which I hear now after they receive the requested evidence it is taking 120 days or more. I feel with the waiver and all, as of today I am looking at a minimum of 3 more years.   Sadly we only get to talk via skype about 5 to 10 minutes each few days.  I hope next year I can fly over to see him as I know for sure he cannot be granted a visitor visa now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kimi31 said:

Same- pd 2/1/19 

initially was Nov, then dec and now Jan with the date pushing back weekly 

has anyone used the Lawfully app? 

Im interested in where it’s pulling it’s data from as it says 35% chance we’ll have a decision June/July 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

It's using historical data. Of course based on all SC I imagine. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

2 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

It's using historical data. Of course based on all SC I imagine. 

Makes sense 

tbey should say within the app where their info comes from 

I'm just ready for this whole process to be over. We're coming up on a year very soon and we're not even close. Not even made the first real step yet, that's freaking crazy. All while Potomac couples that filed the same time are done and already spent the last 3 or so months together. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Jo&Ro said:

I'm just ready for this whole process to be over. We're coming up on a year very soon and we're not even close. Not even made the first real step yet, that's freaking crazy. All while Potomac couples that filed the same time are done and already spent the last 3 or so months together. 

http://fortune.com/2019/05/21/donald-trump-immigration-backlog/

just came out today...

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

4 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Interesting read

i dont claim to understand it all- but if the changes that have been snuck in have slowed down legal immigration wouldn’t that show over all the service centres? Not just Nebraska? 

47 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

Interesting read

i dont claim to understand it all- but if the changes that have been snuck in have slowed down legal immigration wouldn’t that show over all the service centres? Not just Nebraska? 

My thoughts also. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
4 hours ago, AbbyD said:

1 to 1.5 years.....?!? So those of us at Nebraska are likely to get our NAO-2 after those at Potomac already have visa in hand. 

I guess the only positive is that they'll probably get their 10 yr green card at that point instead of the 2 year, but still infuriating 😞

14 minutes ago, R+M Jordan said:

I guess the only positive is that they'll probably get their 10 yr green card at that point instead of the 2 year, but still infuriating 😞

Yea at this point if my NOA 2 and interview  date for my wife arrives near the 2 year anniversary mark. I will just have a vacation near our anniversary and just come back to the united states with her. I am not going to USCIS more money than they deserve. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
31 minutes ago, R+M Jordan said:

Unfortunately mine already would have :( haha. We've been married longer than 2 years. Good benefit for others, though

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Why do we have to be so unlucky? Really I am so angry, people who filed in February 2019 in Potomac are already with case complete. Why don't they redistribute then? This is so ethically wrong. Isn't it the almighty country of justice? Clearly not in this case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.