TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I know its crazy! :bonk: . I think yours is perfect. as long as it have the word "DIVORCIO" on it thats what they need. I'm Glad I could help you!

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you ❤️

6A198021-A7C3-405C-A1FD-28C831D642CC.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:(

I am so sorry to hear that.  Not to give unsolicited advice, but maybe you guys just need to cool down before making that decision.

My partner and fight a lot.  I guess it is the pressure and stress of being so far away and all. 

We've had our mini-break ups, almost pulled the plug on our fiance visa out of anger and all that... but after a few hours of not talking to each other, we both regret trying to break up with each other and what not, and we sort things out... and we are still together... but still not perfect ;)  but we are hanging on, our love for each other and hope to be together for good is what is keeping us from breaking up ... 

But if this is something you guys have thought about thoroughly... then I am truly sorry to hear that... there is a purpose for everything.... but if not, give it some time first ... 

Whatever your decision is, I hope for the best for you two. 

46 minutes ago, jlehco said:

Maria and I have decided not to pursue our relationship. Good luck to all that are going forward. I received a RFE dated 4/10. Our NOA1 is dated 10/13/17. I have notified USCIS but I'm not sure how to eliminate our profile on Vias Journey. Any idea how to do that?

Thanks,

John

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

august filer here. I don't have any concrete evidence, but I would suggest you DONT get a service request.  That's the only explanation of why my case is taking so long.... I submitted one and my lawyer submitted 2 with out me knowing, and at 257 days still haven't heard a peep from USCIS.  even the request responses are vanilla and just tell us to wait longer. about 30 days ago we were told that an adjucator had been assigned, but nothing yet. no rfe, no denial, no approval....

18 minutes ago, AndyAspen said:

august filer here. I don't have any concrete evidence, but I would suggest you DONT get a service request.  That's the only explanation of why my case is taking so long.... I submitted one and my lawyer submitted 2 with out me knowing, and at 257 days still haven't heard a peep from USCIS.  even the request responses are vanilla and just tell us to wait longer. about 30 days ago we were told that an adjucator had been assigned, but nothing yet. no rfe, no denial, no approval....

From reading experiences of June and July filers I agree with that. It's best to call and call

Edited by Sarac9

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

For reading experiences of June and July filers I agree with that. It's best to call and call

I think they are suggesting you NOT call and call and ask for service requests, but maybe I misread.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, sumbunny said:

I think they are suggesting you NOT call and call and ask for service requests, but maybe I misread.

I believe that its better to not ask for service requests, because if your case was already approved and on the way to NVC, the case would be returned back from NVC to California...I believe they have to review every file tha that got a service request, so it could actually make the process even longer. The best thing, to my knowledge, is speaking to Tier II. 

Edited by S_and_K_K1
typo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, jlehco said:

Maria and I have decided not to pursue our relationship. Good luck to all that are going forward. I received a RFE dated 4/10. Our NOA1 is dated 10/13/17. I have notified USCIS but I'm not sure how to eliminate our profile on Vias Journey. Any idea how to do that?

Thanks,

John

This is sad to read. From your profile picture, I could see the love between both of you. While it is you and your fiance's decision to make, you both should reminisce back to the reasons you fell in love in the the first place and hold on to that feeling. its no lie that this journey of love across the globe is not easy and it is not for the faint of heart, i believe this process will surely test your love and you will definitely know if it is real love before the process is over. Hang in there my friend, if you love her, dont give up or let her walk away. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Did everyone @ USCIS decide to take the day off today?! :huh:

It's been too quiet... :(

Filed & Mailed I-129f:                            October 16, 2017

Packet Received:                                   October 18, 2017

NOA1 Text & Email:                               October 20, 2017

NOA1 Hard Copy Received:                 October 23, 2017

129F Approved:                                     April 17th, 2018

NOA2 Hard Copy Received:                 April 21st, 2018

NVC Received:                                       May 4th, 2018

Case # Received:                                   May 7th, 2018

Consulate Received:                             May 15th, 2018

Interview Date:                                       May 24th, 2018

Visa Received:                                       xx/xx/2018

US Entry/POE:                                        xx/xx/2018:dance:

Wedding:                                                July 15th, 2018 :wub:

2 minutes ago, Carito3 said:

Did everyone @ USCIS decide to take the day off today?! :huh:

It's been too quiet... :(

They literaly went to work not even 4 hours ago, so give it some time before worrying.

California is 9 hours behind me, so I check for VJ member updates in the forums when I wake up the next day, to give the service center time to update the site and send out NOA2's 

event.png

event.png

event.png

1 minute ago, NIkandDonnie said:

They literaly went to work not even 4 hours ago, so give it some time before worrying.

California is 9 hours behind me, so I check for VJ member updates in the forums when I wake up the next day, to give the service center time to update the site and send out NOA2's 

Some days there are updates around 2pm eastern standard time. And even more around 3pm

1 hour ago, EllyNelly said:

I tried to look for you as well, but did not see anywhere to deactivate in account settings... you can probably just remove all the info you have on your profile and turn off notifications. 

Dropping my pics to my attorney right now to fulfill the RFE. All dates and places legibly handwritten 😍 .. sigh! She’s overnighting it today 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
26 minutes ago, NIkandDonnie said:

Well I guess no VJ updates because it's Monday but I usually begin seeing movement in miniscans around 11am/12pm CST, it's already 2pm CST and I haven't seen anything... ZIP... Zero... Nada :mellow:

Hopefully I begin seeing movement in a bit...

Edited by Carito3

Filed & Mailed I-129f:                            October 16, 2017

Packet Received:                                   October 18, 2017

NOA1 Text & Email:                               October 20, 2017

NOA1 Hard Copy Received:                 October 23, 2017

129F Approved:                                     April 17th, 2018

NOA2 Hard Copy Received:                 April 21st, 2018

NVC Received:                                       May 4th, 2018

Case # Received:                                   May 7th, 2018

Consulate Received:                             May 15th, 2018

Interview Date:                                       May 24th, 2018

Visa Received:                                       xx/xx/2018

US Entry/POE:                                        xx/xx/2018:dance:

Wedding:                                                July 15th, 2018 :wub:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.