pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Hello guys! 

Our Noa1 old site: 26 of February 

new site: 3 of March

Still awaiting our Noa2, we are really hope that we will get a notification soon. 😔🤞🏼

A lot of patience and good luck to all March fillers💍☘️💫💑

25 minutes ago, Zulumastered said:

Hello guys! 

Our Noa1 old site: 26 of February 

new site: 3 of March

Still awaiting our Noa2, we are really hope that we will get a notification soon. 😔🤞🏼

A lot of patience and good luck to all March fillers💍☘️💫💑

I’m the same date I called the number yesterday and i was approved no update on either site. I called around 3:30 pacific time and was on hold for about 45 seconds. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lau and Ishu said:

I just received an email stating that they " made a change to [my] case"... & I knew it! Logged into the new site & They it stated that our case was approved!!! Yaaayy 😍😍😍😍

& Now we wait 😌😌

NOA1: March 13, 2018

NOA2: September 12, 2018 --(According to the new site)

🎉🎈🎊

20180913_045405.jpg

Congratulations !!!

GC Received : April 2021

I - 751

Documents Sent : 1/27/2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Sorry, mine was new site as well!

NOA1 New Site: March 6th, 2018

NOA2: Sept 12th, 2018

Case # available as well as case leaving NVC both on Oct 1st, 2018

Embassy received on Oct 2nd, 2018

Medical Appointment Oct 12th, 2018

Interview at Ankara Embassy on Oct 22nd, 2018 - APPROVED!

POE San Fransisco on Dec 1st, 2018

Married Dec 10th, 2018

NOA for I-485/765/131 Feb 1st, 2019

Interview for I-485 June 19th, 2019 - APPROVED! (Interview was before we received Work Auth Card!)

1 hour ago, <3T&M<3 said:

Omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!

we are approved!!!!!

❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️

I am sitting in my fiances apartment in Istanbul Turkey waiting for him to get home from work. I'm here for only 3 more nights :(

But then I got "THE" email!!!!!

NOA1 March 6th (old March 1)

NOA2 September 12th

and I even forgot to check a box!!!!!

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Really! You gave me gope... Can you let us know whic one. I forgot to check a box too 😕

Just now, Jenny1977 said:

Really! You gave me gope... Can you let us know whic one. I forgot to check a box too 😕

Congratulations!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Lau and Ishu CONGRATS!!!! 😍

Advice: KEEP BUSY!!

March 12 2018 - I-129F Sent to USCIS (Dallas) 

March 13 2018 - I-129F Delivered

March 19 2018 – Rec’d TEXT w/receipt #

March 19 2018 – Check Cleared

March 20 2018 - NOA1 Sent out

March 23 2018 - Received hard copy letter of NOA1 (Application in California Processing)

Oct 3 2018 USCIS mailed NOA2

Oct 4 2018 - Approved NOA2  via App (206 days of waiting)

Oct 9 2018  NOA2 Received via mail

Oct 24 2018 NVC Received Case

Oct 25 2018 NVC Case number received

Nov 1 2018 DS-160 Submitted online

Nov 14 2018 Case sent to embassy

Nov 16 2018 Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

Jan 10 2019 Medical exam completed

Jan 15 2019 Interview

Jan 16 2019 Interview Results - status "Issued"

Jan 24 2019 Visa in Hand 

Feb 18 2019 - POE

April 9 2019- Married!!!

April 27 2019- AOS Filed / Mailed

April 28 2019- AOS Delivered (Chicago)

May 2 2019 - Rec’d TEXT w/receipt # for AOS, EAD, & Travel / (NOA 1)

Nov 14 2019 - EAD & AP Approved

Nov 18 2019 - Card Mailed

Nov 21 2019 - Combo Card Rec'd

Jan 30 2020 - Green Card Interview

Jan 30 2020 - Card Approved and in Production

Feb 6 2020 - Greencard Rec'd

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Jenny1977 said:

Congratulations!!!

Mine was "was this an IMB" and I should have checked "no" but I didn't check anything. However, I did put "none" and "n/a" throughout the whole section I just did not check the box! Also, At the very end of my petition and I included a page that states the legal definition of a marriage broker and how Facebook is absolutely not and IMB  as well as the terms of service off the Facebook website. Also the terms of service have been updated since February 2018 so I printed out the new version just for my fiancé to take to the interview FYI.

so long story short, maybe having all that other ####### in there made them realize oh yeah it's not and Ill cut her some slack.  Maybe if I had not checked the box AND  not done that other stuff I would've gotten an RFE 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by <3T&M<3

NOA1 New Site: March 6th, 2018

NOA2: Sept 12th, 2018

Case # available as well as case leaving NVC both on Oct 1st, 2018

Embassy received on Oct 2nd, 2018

Medical Appointment Oct 12th, 2018

Interview at Ankara Embassy on Oct 22nd, 2018 - APPROVED!

POE San Fransisco on Dec 1st, 2018

Married Dec 10th, 2018

NOA for I-485/765/131 Feb 1st, 2019

Interview for I-485 June 19th, 2019 - APPROVED! (Interview was before we received Work Auth Card!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
28 minutes ago, <3T&M<3 said:

Mine was "was this an IMB" and I should have checked "no" but I didn't check anything. However, I did put "none" and "n/a" throughout the whole section I just did not check the box! Also, At the very end of my petition and I included a page that states the legal definition of a marriage broker and how Facebook is absolutely not and IMB  as well as the terms of service off the Facebook website. Also the terms of service have been updated since February 2018 so I printed out the new version just for my fiancé to take to the interview FYI.

so long story short, maybe having all that other ####### in there made them realize oh yeah it's not and Ill cut her some slack.  Maybe if I had not checked the box AND  not done that other stuff I would've gotten an RFE 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've read some mixed things about unchecked boxes on various reports. One guy said they got their NOA1 in July 2017 and had to get their congresswoman and sue to get USCIS to finally give them a decision. Two weeks later, he got an RFE for not checking some box. Stupid. My guess is USCIS was just looking for anything at that point. But a couple other people had unchecked or unfilled boxes too that didn't have such dramatic cases. They were mostly "I didn't think I had to fill this in because I checked NO to the question above." I left a bunch of lines blank to questions under "if you answered yes to...then..." instead of putting NA or something. I hope they don't give me a hard time on that. If they do, I'll be quite aggravated as I don't remember reading that as a suggestion/requirement anywhere in all the guides I read. 🙄I guess time will tell!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.