pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Graph for the average processing time of all cases received every considered day and approved within the next 205 days, as to 05/06/18.

And THAT is the tendency I wanted to see :D

5aefb39492a9e_TendencyJuly-October(05-05).thumb.png.0f0319f91e206e6cd5e939cc2ca9066e.png

16 hours ago, Daniel P said:

Graph for the average processing time of all cases received every considered day and approved within the next 205 days, as to 05/06/18.

5aefb39492a9e_TendencyJuly-October(05-05).thumb.png.0f0319f91e206e6cd5e939cc2ca9066e.png

Thank you so much for sharing - looks positive! 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Daniel P said:

Thanks a lot....I guess these are good news..!!! The waiting is killing me!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Just visited my fiance for the 2nd time since we submited our petition.

POE: Daniel K. Inoue Airport (Honolulu,HI)

I was only asked the following questions

What is the purpose of your trip? -holiday

How long are you here for? -5 days

What is your job? -accountant

That's it!

I did bring my copy of NOA1, printed copy of my itinerary, certificate of residence (住民票) and its english translation with me just incase I got questioned about anything.

I'll be visiting again in August (hopefully the last time before i move), hoping for a smooth entry then too!

Good luck to everyone :)

Good afternoon all,

I'm just passing by, also just out of curiosity what are you guys doing during this "wait" phase? Since its finally hot out an all, does anyone goes out for a nice bike ride or things of that sort?

Edited by DNZ14
n/a

1 minute ago, DNZ14 said:

Good afternoon all,

I'm just passing by, also just out of curiosity what are you guys doing during this "wait" phase? Since its finally hot out an all, does anyone goes out for a nice bike ride or things of that sort?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, DNZ14 said:

Good afternoon all,

I'm finishing my Architecture Bachelor's degree program and I've been trying so hard to focus on my final project... but I must confess that I spend too much of my free time on visajourney lol 

I should definitely go out and learn how to ride a bike  :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Agreed!

I just came back from Europe visiting my Fiance and family! Spent there less than 2 weeks, due to work. But we are planning that she'll come to visit in august for 3-4weeks or so, at most till first week of Sept.
Got my first tattoo in meantime, and continuing to play/learn guitar! Trying to keep myself busy.

RFE or not, i just want to get approved, and since we've been together 3years, with tons of visits, i'm really not that worried.

Good luck!

Hi guys,

So we received an SMS on March 26th to confirm USCIS received our I-129F, however, we didn't receive a NOA1 in the mail. My fiancé called USCIS a few weeks later and they said the SMS is the NOA1. Has anyone else had a similar experience with the NOA1? Thanks! 

03/23/18 - Sent I-129F Package 

03/26/18 - USCIS received package

03/29/18 - Notification of NOA1 (Text)

04/10/18 - Hard copy of NOA1 (around this date)

xx/xx/18 - RFE/NOA2

xx/xx/18 - Case at NVC/Case # Received

xx/xx/18 - Embassy Received Case

xx/xx/18 - Medical Appointment

xx/xx/18 - Interview Appointment

xx/xx/xx - Visa Received

xx/xx/xx - POE to USA

xx/xx/xx - Wedding date <3

Helpful info

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
48 minutes ago, CaliforniaLovin said:

Hi guys,

So we received an SMS on March 26th to confirm USCIS received our I-129F, however, we didn't receive a NOA1 in the mail. My fiancé called USCIS a few weeks later and they said the SMS is the NOA1. Has anyone else had a similar experience with the NOA1? Thanks! 

There is also a way to check online. Also please check any address you can think of that you would have used

50 minutes ago, CaliforniaLovin said:

Hi guys,

That is the NOA1 and they gave u the receipt number by SMS...but they also have to send it by mail. did u change address? Or dont uscis sent u anything by mail.. if not u should contact them again and request a new one.

Edited by Kyle&Ana

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.