3,193 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Styx said:

We just received the approval. 

NOA1: February 22nd old / February 26 new

NOA2: August 30th/Notification August 31st

No change on the old website. Received text, email and new website updated to approved. Everything came in today at 6:16AM. 

Good luck to anyone else waiting. 

3D831B39-8324-4671-BFAF-AE86D6343412.jpeg

CONGRAAAAATULATION!❤️❤️❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tajikistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Shelbydale said:

I got my surprise approval in the mail last AUGUST 29,2018! I didn't received any message or email even myuscis account says CASE WAS RECEIVED.

Old site: February 13,2018

New Site: February 16,2018

Approved: August 22,2018❤️

Can anyone help me what to do next? 😬❤️ THANK YOUU!

Thats great! Congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tajikistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Snairytale said:

Hi All --

My first post here although I've been following very closely for months!! So happy for all of those who have been approved, and really pulling for those who have yet to hear their good news!

I'm so happy to share that after a long 6.5 months, my fiance and I received our NOA2 approval notice today. 

My timeline is current on my profile -- NOA1 on Feb.16 and NOA2 on Aug. 31. Beneficiary country is South Africa. 

Sending positive vibes all around!! Just when we thought there was no hope left to hear news this week before the long Labor Day holiday weekend, we got it!

I received both a text message notification and an email at 12:30 PM EST confirming the approval. 

Cheers! All the best!

Jeff & Angelique

Thats great to hear! I am also glad to know they are working today.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

congrats to everyone

I-129F Sent Feb 6, 2018

I-129F Sent back due to fee error Feb 19, 2018

I-129-F Sent again February 20, 2018

NOA1 Received February 26, 2018 (Old Site)

NOA1 Received March 1, 2018 (New Site)

Check Cashed March 2, 2018

NOA2 August 31, 2018

NVC September 18, 2018

Interview......February 7, 2019

Visa In Hand......February 14, 2019

POE.......February 28, 2019

Wedding Date March 6, 2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, Dawn&Jose said:

Not sure if it counts but I'm still waiting for this phantom RFE to be printed then mailed. Nothing has been done with it since Tuesday, maybe even earlier, and they said they can't tell me what it says until it's printed and scanned in. Frustrating.

We are in the same situation, we were told that we received RFE and it was generated on Monday (08/27), but we haven’t received it yet, case status wasn’t changed and Tier2 told that we could call them back in a month if we won’t receive the letter with RFE.

I can’t believe that we were so unlucky to get it and then it looks like we wouldn’t receive a letter with RFE soon.

It’s so frustrating, I’m so upset and I can’t do nothing with this situation.

3 minutes ago, RickE said:

I thought I would share our news.....NOA1 Feb 5....nothing in on the old site, nothing in the new and nothing in the mail! 😂 😂 CONGRATS to all those with better news. 😀

Have you tried calling? My NOA1 was feb 5th as well and I called yesterday and after I got to a Tier 2 I was told we were approved on Wednesday 8/29. As of today there is still no update to either website or anything. A call couldn't hurt!

Just now, sam.e said:

Have you tried calling? My NOA1 was feb 5th as well and I called yesterday and after I got to a Tier 2 I was told we were approved on Wednesday 8/29. As of today there is still no update to either website or anything. A call couldn't hurt!

Congratulations!!! Yes I did call. Tier 1 & 3 had no extra tidbits of information available. I did file an out of processing form though. 

I have this weird feeling that until Feb fillers have second page here, I wont get approval 😁 cc @Greenbaum

Talked to Tier 2 agent this morning, he was short and on to the point. He had one answer to all my questions: "there is no decision made in your case, CSC is currently processing February 2nd filers, we will let you know when decision is made"

Few days back I was told my case was waiting for background clearance. On to next week. A luta continua, Vitoria é certa!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
29 minutes ago, aminkowz said:

I have this weird feeling that until Feb fillers have second page here, I wont get approval 😁 cc @Greenbaum

Talked to Tier 2 agent this morning, he was short and on to the point. He had one answer to all my questions: "there is no decision made in your case, CSC is currently processing February 2nd filers, we will let you know when decision is made"

Few days back I was told my case was waiting for background clearance. On to next week. A luta continua, Vitoria é certa!!!

My fiancé just called and got told the exact same ☹️ It's so disheartening! 

3 hours ago, Swiftgrl13 said:

We are in the same situation, we were told that we received RFE and it was generated on Monday (08/27), but we haven’t received it yet, case status wasn’t changed and Tier2 told that we could call them back in a month if we won’t receive the letter with RFE.

I can’t believe that we were so unlucky to get it and then it looks like we wouldn’t receive a letter with RFE soon.

It’s so frustrating, I’m so upset and I can’t do nothing with this situation.

I feel the same way. Pretty hopeless. Reading all of these comments from everyone with approvals who are saying “your time will come soon!” But for us unlucky ones who knows when or if that will happen. It’s just so sad and especially because there’s nothing we can do now except to sit and wait and wonder and worry.  We had made vague plans for the next few months which are now completely shot to . I am so looking forward to this process being over! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.