3,193 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Swiftgrl13 said:

Omg, I can’t believe that it will take so long to print and mail our RFE 😞

so if we were notified by Tier2 on 08/27, it means we would get in 3 weeks after.

My fiancé is going to visit me in 12 days it means we could miss a chance to receive and answer on our RFE.😓 

Every case is different don’t worry. Who knows you will be receiving your RFE letter earlier next week.🙏 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Just now, Lucy&Jason said:

Every case is different don’t worry. Who knows you will be receiving your RFE letter earlier next week.🙏 

Thank you for such words, at least I can still have a hope to receive it earlier than in 3 weeks. 🙏🏻

Timeline
1 minute ago, H Al said:

Thanks a lot.  I admit that I bothered you a lot today with my questions and my need for explanations it is just because I can't wait for that RFE 😁. Thanks and wish you the best of luck in this long process. 

Oh no worries.. I certainly feel you. Been there too. That’s why we are in this forum to support each other. Don’t forget to keep us posted and update your timeline as soon as you received it. :)

Timeline
Just now, VickeySis said:

I was told about my RFE 8/10/18 received in mail 8/15/18, mauled our 8/18/18, USCIS received 8/20/18, and approved 8/23/18...hope yours goes speedy as well!!!!

Thanks my friend. We mailed our RFE response yesterday. Hopefully will get the approval sooner than later.:dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
33 minutes ago, VickeySis said:

I was told about my RFE 8/10/18 received in mail 8/15/18, mauled our 8/18/18, USCIS received 8/20/18, and approved 8/23/18...hope yours goes speedy as well!!!!

Your post gives me a hope that we will receive our RFE next week.

if you don’t mind me asking, what was the reason of your RFE?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, madameMaison said:

Shaking my head. My ex-colleagues are busy gossiping about me as to why I haven't left the country yet. Please guys, stay away from negative people who are envious of you .

*Random Post.

Don’t get affected. Immigrating ain’t as easy as 1,2,3. They won’t know your shoes unless they will wear it. We got this going girl and will get through with this in own time in our own clock.. just give them a straight face😐 and walk away.. :lol:

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Venosara said:

Good morning everyone, I received an email this morning of approval. I’m so extatic I can’t even go back to sleep!!!

Old site: February 22, 2018

New Site: February 26, 2018

Approved: August 31, 2018

I hope many more approvals rain on this forum 😄3C31118B-004A-497E-9FE2-C46486475EB5.thumb.jpeg.2899f67063e0876062da6ece2f5117c8.jpeg

Congratulations... 🎉🎊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
13 hours ago, Bambi_Eyes9390 said:

I'm just hoping and praying that we get our approvals soon, I get so happy seeing our group fill up with approval messages!!

I feel like the wait has been harder this past month than since February because now we feel like we are so close.

I'm feeling very very excited tonight as I finally got my flight booked to go and see my fiancé in October for 4weeks!! I'm so geeked to see him, plus we're hoping to have at least heard SOMETHING by the time I fly out. So now I'm planning to focus on counting down to that date instead of stressing about our NOA2 coming because at least with the flight, I actually have a date to look forward to now. Just praying for a smooth transition through immigration when I land there as I'm flying on the ESTA 😕

Keeping everyone in my prayers tonight for lots of approvals next week 💞

My fiancé is here now. Only issue is they can’t seem to get all her bags her at one time. Other then that no issues

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Don’t get affected. Immigrating ain’t as easy as 1,2,3. They won’t know your shoes unless they will wear it. We got this going girl and will get through with this in own time in our own clock.. just give them a straight face😐 and walk away.. :lol:

I LOVE IT 💥🙌😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Here’s to everyone who’s received a rfe this week, with the hopes it shows in the mail today or Tuesday. 

Usa thru a random holiday into the mix just to screw with everyone. Lol

best of luck to everyone. Approvals r much sooner then later now.😁

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

7 hours ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Yes and No. No because sometimes they already mailed before they update the system and sometimes they don’t update at all and you will just be receiving your rfe on the mail. :D

Only old website is updated for me and it says RFE was MAILED on August 30th. I’m taking that to mean it was processed, printed and the. Mailed on the 30th. But who knows!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.