JahRyl

February 2018 AOS Filers

1,401 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, LolaaBrett said:

I deleted the case tracker app and randomly downloaded it again and BOOM! RFIE mailed 😨 I can't sleep

Omg, when did the status change?

ps: at least theyvare working on your case, bright side

Edited by AnaMolina

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, LolaaBrett said:

10 days ago I didn't get any mail yet😩

So it changed before the biometrics 🤔 Let us know when you get the letter. I even deleted my app now and redownloaded it lol nothing :/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, AnaMolina said:

So it changed before the biometrics 🤔 Let us know when you get the letter. I even deleted my app now and redownloaded it lol nothing :/

Yes it changed before the biometrics 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Qatar
Timeline

hi! does any feb filers is having a problem checking their case status online and is giving them an error “User Defined Error”?

I have been having this responses since last week and called USCIS today. And as the rep told me to wait for 15 days more and get back to them. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
34 minutes ago, JahRyl said:

hi! does any feb filers is having a problem checking their case status online and is giving them an error “User Defined Error”?

I have been having this responses since last week and called USCIS today. And as the rep told me to wait for 15 days more and get back to them. 

We are getting the Same thing here.  Same thing here, I wonder if others are getting the same message.  It's either they are working on our cases or its a maintenance error.

AOS

01-10-2018 -  AOS packet sent (I-485/I-131/I-765)

01-12-2018 - NOA1 receipt date (I-485/I-131/I-765)

01-16-2018 - 3 Texts/Emails Received (AOS)

01-27-2018 - NOA1 & Biometrics Appt letters received

02-09-2018 - Bio-metrics Appointment

02-09-2018 - Bio-metrics Appointment

05-25-2018 - I-797 for I-131/I-765 EAD and AP Approved

06-02-2018 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received by Mail 

1 hour ago, JahRyl said:

Yep, still the same thing here, I posted about it the other day, not sure what's going on with their systems.

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Qatar
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Zzyzx said:

We are getting the Same thing here.  Same thing here, I wonder if others are getting the same message.  It's either they are working on our cases or its a maintenance error.

16 minutes ago, RaptureSongbird said:

Yep, still the same thing here, I posted about it the other day, not sure what's going on with their systems.

So that’s 3 of us for feb filer. I saw some Jan filers have the same prob as well. 

Lets see if the status will change next week.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Good morning just to help the group and my own sanity I’m posting an update. 

Called uscis this morning and received the same canned response. Asked to speak with a tier 2 rep. He called back, total shocker there.  Although he didn’t shed any light on when this will be done or any real update did confirm the AP and EAD are about 2 1/2 -5 months wait. Almost at 2 months now. 

Call placed with Congressman this morning to see if he can help. Michigan DMV won’t issue a license because the SAVE program isn’t updating. 

Hi everyone!

So my wife and I filed her AOS packet in January.  USCIS case statuses show that the i-485 was received on Feb 3, and both i-765 and i-131 were received on Jan 26 (all three were sent together).  We later got an NOA and completed biometrics on the given appointment date.  We then experienced the same error that many people are experiencing for my wife's i-485:

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• User-Defined Error

It's still consistently showing the error, but when logging into our USCIS Case Status online account, we saw the same "received on Feb 3" status, until about 30 minutes ago where it says nothing, a weird message about my IP address being locked out, or shows her i-131 case status.  No emails and/or physical mail have been received.  I downloaded the Case Tracker app, and it only shows her i-131 and i-765 cases, with the i-485 not being shown (tried manually inputting it to no avail).  Should I be worried...?

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Grenada
Timeline

Did biometrics on the 28th! Took all of 5 minutes total and about 10 minutes waiting + security check. I went in early so I was out by 8:10 with an 8am appointment. If you have an afternoon appointment, they also let you come in early as well. Things to note: where you're not allowed to bring your phone with you, they do give you the option to turn it off if you were given a ride to the appointment and don't have a car. I was also asked to turn off my Apple Watch. 

I went to the office in San Antonio by the way! 

Putting together my RFE response to send it out a week from today. Wish me luck! 

F1 (graduated) with pending AOS after marriage! ^_^

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.