Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Armenia
Timeline
Just now, angelou said:

whattttt? how come it is still a month??? it's already outside the processing time.. ask for a supervisor

I'll wait until Monday so the 7 months is official.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
35 minutes ago, AliTan said:

So the new site said my NOA2 was July 2nd, but I just got it in the mail and it says 6/29.  Should I change my timeline to the 29th?

I just got on to say the same thing! So strange that the hard copy NOA2 has a different date than the website. Now it makes sense why I received it in the mail so fast! 

Also, for those with Informed Delivery, my scan indicated that it was "1 of 1" as far as number of pages. Someone before said that that indicates approval which appears to be the case. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Armenia
Timeline

I noticed it said December 8 on the site so I tried to do the request. That's what I got after submitting...

Your application or petition is currently within the posted processing times. An inquiry may not be created at this time. Further information about recent processing times can be viewed on the uscis.gov webpage.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

Hello....my case was received December 20, 2017 but the new sight says the submitted date is December 26,2017. I noticed they are on December 20 filers. Should I be receiving an answer soon or am I waiting for December 26? Are we December 26 or 20 filers? Anyone in either of these dates getting answers yet? When I go to the new sight all it says is we have received your case. 197 days waiting for us 😏 anxious like everyone else and hoping for answers soon! Ready for the next stages in this torturous wait 😫

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fils 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If the USCIS California Processing Centre is currently processing cases from 12/8 then they are going to be over their own reported max waiting time of 7 months by Monday unless they keep just being one or two days ahead. If they go past that 7-month mark are they going to shift the "normal processing time" boundaries to, say, 7-9 months and will this prevent us from putting if requests as we will be (technically) back within processing times?  I am concerned that they might do this and then just give us a response of "unlucky, you'll have to call back in two months". :crying: .

event.png

NOA 1: 26 Dec 2017

RFE 22 August 2018

NOA 2: 08 September 2018

Medical: 16 October 2018

Interview: 22 October 2018

Visa in Hand: 2 November 2018 

POE: 10 November 2018 - Baltimore

Wedding:  :wub: :

Distance is no demon,

Often I think it can be a blessing for those in love,

a silent, underappreciated blessing.

It will have no power over us.

When you come stumbling to my door after months, with flowers and wine in hand,

I will be ready.

When I pick you up from the airport, the feeling will be unmatched,

that feeling like birds bursting in song from beneath my lungs, 

that feeling unlike any other.

We have to stay strong and remember what is most important;

I love you, and you, me.

The air between us is nothing but a metaphor.

Nothing, not one thing, can come between us.

- Christopher Poindexter - 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, TogoAfrica said:

Hello....my case was received December 20, 2017 but the new sight says the submitted date is December 26,2017. I noticed they are on December 20 filers. Should I be receiving an answer soon or am I waiting for December 26? Are we December 26 or 20 filers? Anyone in either of these dates getting answers yet? When I go to the new sight all it says is we have received your case. 197 days waiting for us 😏 anxious like everyone else and hoping for answers soon! Ready for the next stages in this torturous wait 😫

They are only on December 20 filers according to Visa Journey data. Their official date of current processing is December 8.  I'm pretty sure everyone is going by their date received so you would be December 20. I think a couple of early 20s dates have seen some movement but not a great deal. We are Dec 26 filers and we have seen nothing so far. It much harder to judge now that the scans can't be done. 

event.png

NOA 1: 26 Dec 2017

RFE 22 August 2018

NOA 2: 08 September 2018

Medical: 16 October 2018

Interview: 22 October 2018

Visa in Hand: 2 November 2018 

POE: 10 November 2018 - Baltimore

Wedding:  :wub: :

Distance is no demon,

Often I think it can be a blessing for those in love,

a silent, underappreciated blessing.

It will have no power over us.

When you come stumbling to my door after months, with flowers and wine in hand,

I will be ready.

When I pick you up from the airport, the feeling will be unmatched,

that feeling like birds bursting in song from beneath my lungs, 

that feeling unlike any other.

We have to stay strong and remember what is most important;

I love you, and you, me.

The air between us is nothing but a metaphor.

Nothing, not one thing, can come between us.

- Christopher Poindexter - 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
6 hours ago, angelou said:

did u try to call USCIS? i think they barent updating even the new website.. you'll just receive your hard copy noa2

I noticed a lot of approvals without an online update, or an online update that was several days after the actual approval. Do not be surprised to find your hardcopy noa2 on your doorstep without warning.

4 hours ago, TogoAfrica said:

If you look at Igor's list (which is all we have at the moment) you see there's some approved from the 21st, 22nd, 27th and 28th. It doesn't give you a good idea where they are but I think they are beyond the 25th at least. You are, according to VJ timelines, a December 20th filer. I am a 22 filer. We are all in the 'any day now' zone. Keep your chin up. We're almost there!

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=1&option=2&sortby=1

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
5 minutes ago, sharlene15 said:

25 June 2019: NOA2 approved 

6 July 2018: received the NOA2 letter 

That's almost two weeks for the mail to arrive. Is your online status updated at all?

I'm getting more and more the impression that they are very lax with updating the online system and even sending out the Noa2's

Congratulations though. I hope the rest of the process goes smooth.

Edited by Little_Vixen

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Little_Vixen said:

That's almost two weeks for the mail to arrive. Is your online status updated at all?

I'm getting more and more the impression that they are very lax with updating the online system and even sending out the Noa2's

No my online status has been the same every since I got my NOA2. Nothing got changed or updated on there so I don’t think they’re really updating it at all. Thank youuuu hope it goes smooth too! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Little_Vixen said:

I really hope you are right !!! That gives us a lot of hope !!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I wonder what the heck they are really doing and how they are keeping track if they aren't updating anything. Plus it makes me annoyed because they MUST know how anxious this makes everyone especially when they provide a way for people to check their status and then dont keep it accurate.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When writing a new updated letter of intent to marry for the embassy can someone please tell me how to address the letter.  The original one was to USCIS.  Who does this one get addressed to?  Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Norway
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Jenny17655 said:

When writing a new updated letter of intent to marry for the embassy can someone please tell me how to address the letter.  The original one was to USCIS.  Who does this one get addressed to?  Thanks!

I'm planning on putting the address of the embassy where the interview will be held for the updated one since my fiancé will be taking it along with our other documents to the interview.

I-129F Sent: 12/29/17

I-129F NOA 1: 1/4/18

I-129F NOA 2: 7/9/18

NVC Received: 7/18/18

Consulate Received: 8/9/18

Packet 3 Received: 8/13/18

Interview Date: 9/20/18

Interview Result: Administrative Processing

*Visitor's visa interview: December 2016, called back by embassy for second interview on same visa application in January 2019 - visitor's visa finally issued May 2019.

*Fiance visa placed in administrative processing September 2018. 

*Beneficiary's Country: Norway via Iran.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

been gone for a few days because I'm so anxious that it's so bad for my health! lol. My fiance and I called a few times to USCIS and they keep saying the same thing: wait until July 14th so we can fill an online form. So... waiting :( I don't know why they started to do this on December, we have zero luck. But congratulations to everyone already approved, and good luck to those who are still waiting like us!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.