Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Cabovercat said:

VJ timeline is 100 percent!!!!!....and @John & Rose are getting NOA2 December 27 2017😆😆😆😆

:rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
28 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

InEngland, as soon as I get that NVC case number, I can have the medical pretty much next day, definitely within a week, and interview 5 days after that...

Hoping that a stroke of luck (and a persistent fiancé) can get the NVC number before the end of Jan, and then I can fly back with him at end of Feb... will probably be a little after, like, a week or two, but it's nice to have hope again

Oooooooh, does this mean you will be one of the first people to go to the shiny, new embassy building?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

After case number it gets ready right now in about 4-7 days.

I tried to make an account on the website just to see what the dates look like for scheduling an interview, but I guess you have to have all the information before you can see openings. 

Oh well. :P

3 minutes ago, Cabovercat said:

Thanks for clearing that up👍

I better start shopping for flights!!!!!

Unless you have your visa in hand I wouldn't do that 

K1                                                                                                       AOS

20 March 2017: We got engaged!!                                             13 June 2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06 June 2017 - Sent I-129F                                                         15 June 2018 - USCIS signature received.

12 June 2017 - Case was received.                                           20 June 2018 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

14 June 2017 - NOA1                                                                   22 June 2018 - Cash checked

14 December 2017- NOA2                                                          23 June 2018 - Hardcopy i797 for AOS/EAD/AP

26 January 2018 - NVC Scan Date                                            17 July 2018 - Biometrics appt

29 January 2018 - NVC Number                                                24 July 2018 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

07 February 2018  -Medical                                                        27 Sept 2018 - Call to request EAD expedite based on pending job offer/financial hardship

20 February 2018 -Interview: APPROVED!                               6 Oct 2018 - Letter in mail stating "Your case is currently under review"

21 February 2018- Visa Issued                                                  16 Nov 2018 - EAD Approved                                                                             

23 February 2018-Visa in hand                                                  24 Nov 2018 - EAD/AP received in mail

20 March 2018 -POE: Los Angeles                                            26 Nov 2018 - SSN mail received 

20 May 2018-Marriage                                                                06 Nov 2018 - Interview Scheduled

16 March 2019 - Interview 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MarksMate said:

Unless you have your visa in hand I wouldn't do that 

Haha no kidding;) I mean flight for me to go to Poland👍

Edited by Cabovercat

Perpetual self deprecating sarcasm - its a way of life! 

NOA1 -  6/26/2017

NOA2 - 1/4/2018

NVC# - 1/24/2018

I was under the impression that you could only schedule interviews at the UK embassy a month out.

image.thumb.png.e7fa2a190245e8a588d4fd604856af3e.png

That was added on the London Consulate portal on 2016-05-18. It was removed on 2017-12-27.

Can anyone clarify? I'm feeling really nervous about this. LOL

Edited by Jaquelly

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Lotts said:

Oooooooh, does this mean you will be one of the first people to go to the shiny, new embassy building?

If your guys are getting new a bunch of new embassy buildings I better give my bud Julian a heads up;)

Perpetual self deprecating sarcasm - its a way of life! 

NOA1 -  6/26/2017

NOA2 - 1/4/2018

NVC# - 1/24/2018

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ana Maria said:

NOA2 to NVC - average time= 47 days

(current highest number of days waiting = 69)

**this is just from the VJ data from those who have entered their timelines on the google spreadsheet

Yes, I understand however I received an email last night stating my case was sent to NVC on January 11th.

6 minutes ago, Cabovercat said:

If your guys are getting new a bunch of new embassy buildings I better give my bud Julian a heads up;)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/12/15/new-u-s-embassy-london/954882001/  

interesting new building.

June 9th NOA1          December 15th NOA2      January 18th NVC Received

January 29th NVC Number     January 31 NVC left    Feb 5th Embassy Received

Feb 9th Filed DS-160 and scheduled interview      March 21st Medical 😭   March 27 second medical 

April 02 medical results   Interview: Grandmother's Birthday. :)  Arrival of Fiancee: 04/13/2018

Wedding Date: 5/27/2018  AOS sent: 6/02/2018 Bio-meterics 8/17/2018  Approved 2 year Green Card: 10/10/2018 Notice of Action 10/15/2018

2 Year conditional Green Card 10/17/2018  Now living our life keeping in mind to fill paperwork for 10 year card 7/20/2020.

I messaged the person who last updated the consulate page. As much as I would like to think that Andy would be able to schedule an appointment ASAP, I want clarification - especially since just anyone can edit those consulate pages. 

So I figured I’d bite the bullet and just give USCIS a call today, since I was done orienting at the hospital early, cause I don’t know when I’ll next get to sit around waiting for them to ring me back will be now that I’ve got a proper full time non independant contractor (that doesn’t satisfy visa requirements because of how my taxes get filed) job. Yay me! XD 

Called and got through to a tier I rep, told them I didn’t have my WAC# (which was true since I was still on campus and didn’t have any of my paperwork with me.) He was super sweet, really nice, said no problem, I’ll transfer you to tier II, they can help. An hour later I got a call back from a tier II rep, who got me my WAC, after giving me a heartattack cause she jumped right in with ‘what’s your last name?’ ... ‘i don’t have any files in the system with that last name’

OMG

But anyway. I was given the standard ‘you may have to wait a few more weeks, we don’t have any sort of timeline anymore, we’re still working on June 1 cases’ so i go ‘omgosh, i wonder how many cases you guys GOT for 6/1, since it says on the site that you were working on 6/1 back on 10/31/17’ and she just goes ‘...yeaaa....we really got a lot. Anyway, give it a couple weeks then try again, but you should be good in a couple weeks.’ 

I swear if i get an approval on my phone at work i’ma scare the hell outta patients XD I was trying to save some heart attacks, i swear!!! 

Met Online : 1/16/15

Met In Person : 10/15/16

Flew to NZ and Proposed : 3/6/17

I-129F Submitted : 6/22/17

NOA1 : 6/26/17

Visit to US : 8/28/17

NOA2 : 1/24/18

NVC Received Case : 2/5/18

Forwarded to Auckland : 2/6/18

Packet 3 Received : 2/6/18

Packet 3 Completed : 3/1/18

Packet 4 Received : 3/9/18

Interview : 5/8/18 - APPROVED? Not officially, but yes, per CO...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, KaijaS said:

@Tony and Tillie I enjoy looking at your pic as you guys are radiating with happiness. I’m sure you have your approval in your mailbox and congratulations.

Thank you! That's really sweet. :)

Congratulations on your approval too! Good luck with the rest of the process and all the best on your journey with your one true love. :wub:

Timeline

Estimates/Stats :
Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between January 10, 2018 and January 14, 2018

Oh, bug ger. I think my case is getting that @John & Rose syndrome... 😳

Edited by Lotts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
22 minutes ago, MM&CS said:

So I figured I’d bite the bullet and just give USCIS a call today, since I was done orienting at the hospital early, cause I don’t know when I’ll next get to sit around waiting for them to ring me back will be now that I’ve got a proper full time non independant contractor (that doesn’t satisfy visa requirements because of how my taxes get filed) job. Yay me! XD 

Called and got through to a tier I rep, told them I didn’t have my WAC# (which was true since I was still on campus and didn’t have any of my paperwork with me.) He was super sweet, really nice, said no problem, I’ll transfer you to tier II, they can help. An hour later I got a call back from a tier II rep, who got me my WAC, after giving me a heartattack cause she jumped right in with ‘what’s your last name?’ ... ‘i don’t have any files in the system with that last name’

OMG

But anyway. I was given the standard ‘you may have to wait a few more weeks, we don’t have any sort of timeline anymore, we’re still working on June 1 cases’ so i go ‘omgosh, i wonder how many cases you guys GOT for 6/1, since it says on the site that you were working on 6/1 back on 10/31/17’ and she just goes ‘...yeaaa....we really got a lot. Anyway, give it a couple weeks then try again, but you should be good in a couple weeks.’ 

I swear if i get an approval on my phone at work i’ma scare the hell outta patients XD I was trying to save some heart attacks, i swear!!! 

Are you the USC or the beneficiary ? Just to know as I would like to sneak and call myself sometimes..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.