Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello all, does anyone know a number to call to talk to a representative so i can ask about my case specifically? Or even how to mail my congressman?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Jolie&Charles said:

Ok I've just found this on USCIS website, now let's see if they would respect that !! 

Thank you very much for your words !!

In compliance with 8 CFR 103.2(b)(8), (11), and (13) the guidelines below provide general timeframes for applicants or petitioners to respond to RFEs. The maximum response time for an RFE remains 12 weeks (84 days). Due to the relatively short processing times required by the Form I-539 Request to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status, a response time of only 30 days will apply to RFEs related to Form I-539 filings. The standard response time for all other form types is 84 days. Adjudicators may reduce the standard response time only after obtaining supervisory concurrence. This discretion should be used on a case-by-case basis when warranted by circumstances as determined by the adjudicator and the supervisor. 

Yup - thats it - 12 weeks.

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Dekd22 said:

It's starting to get pretty depressing.  My big fear is the visa won't work out and I'll have to end my career to be together again.  It wouldn't be difficult to live with her down there, but my odds of ever getting a decent job there and be able to support us are slim to none

Yes, that’s the biggest fear for sure...to go through all this waiting and not have things work out...but the likelihood of things working out are good, so we just have to keep hoping we’ll have news soon! B-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
5 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Yup - thats it - 12 weeks.

Amen ! 👐 thx 

And Congratulations on your approval ! 😉

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

@vocaledge I know there wasn’t a midday scan, but will there be a full day scan? If so, when can we expect to see it.

thanks for all your hard work!

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, Cabovercat said:

Seems like 50 days is about average for NVC to receive.  But the tend seems positive over the last month.⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I never called USCIS once while waiting.... And I was approved pretty fast relative to others here. 

I'm gonna stick to my guns and wait 50 days before bugging them....I just am suspicious that they may keep a list of callers and delay them more if they feel like it

I hope its not 50 days. But then thats only 2 mire weeks. The person i talked to last week did tell me they should receive mine sometime between the 10th-20th so keeping my fingers crossed. Can’t wait to get that number and start getting real dates figured out.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Shawn & Rizalyn said:

I hope its not 50 days. But then thats only 2 mire weeks. The person i talked to last week did tell me they should receive mine sometime between the 10th-20th so keeping my fingers crossed. Can’t wait to get that number and start getting real dates figured out.

Yah for sure! But hey, you are ALMOST THERE! 

Remember we're talking weeks.....Not months!!!🤣

It will fly by!

Perpetual self deprecating sarcasm - its a way of life! 

NOA1 -  6/26/2017

NOA2 - 1/4/2018

NVC# - 1/24/2018

Timeline
7 minutes ago, GRaads said:

Hi All!

Today we received our NOA2, our NOA1 was June 23rd. The Notice date was actually marked 1/05/18. Our case number has not shown up in any of the scans and there has still been no update made online even 11 days after approval. Just letting y’all all know, hoping all of you still waiting will get a nice surprise in the mail too! Keep postitve guys, it was honestly the last thing I expected to receive in the mail today!

also, I know i have seen in past posts about the wondering on the NOA2 Letters. Ours said it was being sent to the consulate below... but no consulate or location was listed anywhere on the letter. I know there has been some similar questions with difference of wording etc on these letters so if just looking for some insight. Thanks!

May I be the first to congratulate!

And despite what the letter says they won't send it to the consulate... so don't get your hopes up! 

I don't know why they don't change that...its quite misleading.

Also you can put your info here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit#gid=2061710905

Edited by Cabovercat

NOA1 -  6/26/2017

NOA2 - 1/4/2018

NVC# - 1/24/2018

Timeline
20 minutes ago, jayjay02 said:

How long is it taking to respond to a RFE?

look at @vocaledge timeline he just got his NOA2 after RFE

NOA1 -  6/26/2017

NOA2 - 1/4/2018

NVC# - 1/24/2018

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tanzania
Timeline
12 minutes ago, GRaads said:

Hi All!

Today we received our NOA2, our NOA1 was June 23rd. The Notice date was actually marked 1/05/18. Our case number has not shown up in any of the scans and there has still been no update made online even 11 days after approval. Just letting y’all all know, hoping all of you still waiting will get a nice surprise in the mail too! Keep postitve guys, it was honestly the last thing I expected to receive in the mail today!

also, I know i have seen in past posts about the wondering on the NOA2 Letters. Ours said it was being sent to the consulate below... but no consulate or location was listed anywhere on the letter. I know there has been some similar questions with difference of wording etc on these letters so if just looking for some insight. Thanks!

I can't  wait  to receive  ours, we are 203 days of  waiting, praying  for all Junies who are still waiting. uscis  is testing  our patience😣

Filed: Other Country: Switzerland
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shawn & Rizalyn said:

I spoke to a Manager or so he say he was an told me at NVC that it can be approved anything after 2nd week, he advised the they are speeding up from last month an told me to call at least every week... Im at week 2 at nvc level I WOULD  def call 

Hello guys I’m a june filer our noa1 was June 21 and we recieved RFE via mail on January 3 we sent back our RFE responce on January 7 drop it in the mailbox without a tracker Number how do we know if USCIS got our response? It’s been one week from now but every time I checked online it says “on June 19 we recieved your form 129f”  I’m Starting to worry  because we just drop it in via mailbox is it safe? As per I read here  within 3 days they should recieved the letter.. any advice? TIA 

Edited by Mugo&miley

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.