Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
10 minutes ago, mr0810 said:

I just got an informed delivery alert. Not sure if it is an approval. July 5 NOA1. Looks like it's only page 1 of 1. Is it an approval?

image.png.f39901a3c4b5ab2dbb1d2b46ad6efb2b.png

Wow .. and you are a July....

A
I-129F Sent : 2017-06-25

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F RFE GENERATED

I-129F RFE sent back

I-129F RFE RCVD by USCIS
I-129F NOA2:    2018-04-11

2017-06-29

2018-02-15 

2018-02-28

2018-03-01

NVC Received Date:               2018-04-20       

NVC Case No. assigned:       2018-04-30

NVC Depart Date:                    2018-05-16

Interview Date:                        2018-07-26

Interview Result:                     APPROVED

Visa Received:                         2018-08-03

Arrival Date:                             2018-08-27

AOS filed:                                 2019-02-28

Biometric Appt:                       2019-03-27

AOS Interview:                        2019-08-06

Result: Approved

Green Card Received             2019-08-21

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, mr0810 said:

I just got an informed delivery alert. Not sure if it is an approval. July 5 NOA1. Looks like it's only page 1 of 1. Is it an approval?

It's the same as ours and I would like to believe that it is the NOA2. Ours was dated 1/8, scan showed up on informed delivery on 1/13. We have yet to receive the letter but it will probably be in the mailbox today.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Tony and Tillie said:

It's the same as ours and I would like to believe that it is the NOA2. Ours was dated 1/8, scan showed up on informed delivery on 1/13. We have yet to receive the letter but it will probably be in the mailbox today.

I can tell you from experience that an RFE is more than one page... so yall probably got an approval letter =]  YAYY

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lisa & Jorge said:

I can tell you from experience that an RFE is more than one page... so yall probably got an approval letter =]  YAYY

I'd say YAY to that too! :D

31 minutes ago, Alexg89 said:

Is there a big chance of the government shutdown happen?

There is the possibility.  It is more common than you think.  It may not impact us right away if it does happen.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

42 minutes ago, mr0810 said:

Looks like an approval to me!!!  Let's hope! 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
44 minutes ago, mr0810 said:

Pretty sure thats an approval :-)

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

12 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Looks like an approval to me!!!  Let's hope! 

I hope so too ... I hope you get yours soon as well.

10 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Pretty sure thats an approval :-)

Thank you @vocaledge. You are great and thank you for all the work you do here on the forum to keep us all updated. I certainly appreciate it and I know a lot of other people do as well. so THANK YOU!!!

Edited by mr0810

Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

Not at all.  They dont track that.  Their call volume is so high right now that they forgot you even called a few seconds after they answered the next call.

So my Fiancé called after he talked to USCIS, he got pissed by the fact that they were just reading a script. Then they said that our application has been assigned but not yet completed.

I really hope we get something this week, if we won't then we'll just call again Friday.

Filed/Sent  i-129F: 06.26.17

NOA1: 06.30.17

RFE Received: 01.16.18

RFE Sent: 01.23.18

RFE Response Received: 01.24.18

NOA2: 01.31.18

NVC File Received: 02.08.18

NVC Case Number Assigned: 02.09.18

NVC Status "at NVC": 02.09.18

NVC Status "in Transit": 02.15.18

NVC Status "Ready": 02.16.18

Medical: 02.20.18 - Got the packet! :)

NBI Clearance: 02.27.18

CFO: 02.26.18

Interview: 03.12.18 --- Passed!

VOH: 03.16.18

POE: 04.02.18

Good day to all! 🤗😊

Hoping we all get great news before the end of this month sheesh it has been a longgggg wait, but patience pays off during these times. Some relationships break off but those that are true remain strong and faithful that an approval will be done shortly!

I read as many fellow members get approved and I get excited because we are all on the same page .. Wishing everyone a blessed journey lets not give up its been a long and exhausting waitin period! But I am sure it will lead to an amazing and happy ending.. Cheers to all 🥂🙃

Congratulations to all approvals.. Keep em coming USICS!

216 days and counting...

June 14

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
21 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

There is the possibility.  It is more common than you think.  It may not impact us right away if it does happen.

Omg

the process has been tough already 

now we have one more thing to worry about

1 minute ago, Alexg89 said:

Omg

the process has been tough already 

now we have one more thing to worry about

Dont worry about a shutdown.  USCIS is fee based and will continue to work even if there is a shutdown.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
4 minutes ago, SM2017 said:

So my Fiancé called after he talked to USCIS, he got pissed by the fact that they were just reading a script. Then they said that our application has been assigned but not yet completed.

I really hope we get something this week, if we won't then we'll just call again Friday.

Good to hear that it's been assigned. There's progress and you're probably getting close. Hope you get the news this week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.