Emmah1979

Rapid visa website

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

When we were looking at options, the general consensus seemed to be that as long as the application was straightforward, it's better to do it yourselves.  Check and triple check :)

NOA1: 9/8/2017

NOA2: 3/14/2018

NVC Case # Available: 3/26/2018

Case left NVC: 4/3/2018

Packet 3 Rec'd: 6/11/2018 

Interview: 6/26/2018 Approved! :thumbs:

POE: 7/13/2018

Marriage: 8/25/2018 

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 10/3/18

Biometrics: 10/30/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Emmah1979 said:

Hi guys has anyone ever used Rapid visa.com? I need to make sure we don’t use scan sites for our visa. I have read there website and they sound great. You fill out a questionaire and they prepare docs within 4 hours and they seem to work fast for you. I just want to hear from someone who has used them and I’m not entering into a scam site 

thanks 

yes i used them and im glad i did they made sure my paperwork was in order for uscis right now im waiting on nvc to get my case number but i was recommend them

Absolutely no need for you to use a Rapid Visa, OP. All they do is check your documents to make sure you have signed in the correct boxes and included the correct supporting documents. Almost all of us here have managed that without the need for Rapid Visa. Many that use them will say good things about them but they don't really do much and there's not much they can get wrong anyway. If my job was as simple as theirs I'm sure everyone would say I was doing a fantastic job too. 

If you do decide to use them, they are perfectly legimitate and not a scam. So nothing to worry about there. 

Personally, I'd rather spend the money on something else, such as a plane ticket to see my husband if I was still at that stage. 

Some cases would benefit from the assistance of a lawyer, for example where there are criminal records involved, previous denials or bans. But for the majority of cases no external help is needed, other than that which can be found here. 

The forms are actually very simple and there are no questions asked to which you don't know the answer already. It's not a test paper in quantum physics, it's general information that you already know about each other (name, date of birth, date of marriage, address, etc). 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

I used Rapid Visa, then I found this website, any service I received by Rapid Visa was dwarfed by the resources here

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, Emmah1979 said:

Hi guys has anyone ever used Rapid visa.com? I need to make sure we don’t use scan sites for our visa. I have read there website and they sound great. You fill out a questionaire and they prepare docs within 4 hours and they seem to work fast for you. I just want to hear from someone who has used them and I’m not entering into a scam site 

thanks 

I have... Don't use them. I'm still waiting for I-130 approval because of an error on their part..

10 hours ago, Emmah1979 said:

I’m sorry but when did I ask if they guarantee a visa? Not what I asked at all..... making me feel awful right now and it’s like I asked about that. Not at all..  I just wanted to know if it was a scam and thanks for the replies and yes I understand I don’t want to be throwing money around and we will do this ourselves 

This is your own personal journey so do what is best for you. I actually hired an immigration attorney and paid the extra $$$. Why? I suffer with acute severe anxiety and this took pressure off my shoulders. Also certain legal issues cropped up during our visa process that we would not have been prepared for or foreseen so my Immigration attorney was a god send and I have recommended him to  many people since. 

heart.gif Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite heart.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
11 hours ago, Emmah1979 said:

thanks 

I'm using them they have been so helpful they double checked all my documents I sent.  I have been happy with them .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I used rapid visa. If you don't want to study and hassle yourself it is the way to go. They prepared my forms went over evidence with me before mailing and will answer your questions over the phone for me money isn't a issue peace of mind is. 

I think from start to finish I had my papers filled out and mailed in a couple days using their service. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

I used RapidVisa... thank god I did... they made everything much easier... for example... getting a divorce decree in Japanese.. would've been a complete waste of my own time.. they let me know it needed to be translated and who to use for the translation services.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.