2,704 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Chris J said:

That's what I meant. It was sent to Dallas Lockbox via Rapid Visa. I know it's there, but since last Saturday no clue where it's at now.

I used RapidVisa too.  They send it to Dallas and Dallas sends it to California.  It seems like the NOA1s are running much slower now for some reason.  At least RapidVisa also had you sign the e-notification form so you will get a text and email as soon as they issue the NOA1.

You may want to change your timeline to California Service Center.  If you have Texas there the estimated timeline will not reflect what is happening with the California Service Center, where your petition will ultimately be headed.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 hour ago, r1mario said:

We try to visit eachother every 6 weeks, once a month is even better :)

Which country are you from? 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

46 minutes ago, Chris J said:

Anybody receive their NOA-1? The Texas Center received my Petetion last Saturday morning, but have yet to get a notification of the NOA-1.. 

My package was delivered Friday. I received NOA1 text yesterday. Hold tight bud, you should be receiving it soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hi everyone, I'm a October filed too. I sent out my i-129f Oct. 19 2017 and I haven't received my noa1 yet. Anyone heard any going on for k1 visa for cambodia?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

I used RapidVisa too.  They send it to Dallas and Dallas sends it to California.  It seems like the NOA1s are running much slower now for some reason.  At least RapidVisa also had you sign the e-notification form so you will get a text and email as soon as they issue the NOA1.

You may want to change your timeline to California Service Center.  If you have Texas there the estimated timeline will not reflect what is happening with the California Service Center, where your petition will ultimately be headed.

Right on. I will definitely change it then. I talked to Rapid Visa today and check this out.. They said "We have documented proof they the USCIS have already started processing petitions for July and August" I have a feeling they might be talking out of their you know what haha..

Just now, Chris J said:

Right on. I will definitely change it then. I talked to Rapid Visa today and check this out.. They said "We have documented proof they the USCIS have already started processing petitions for July and August" I have a feeling they might be talking out of their you know what haha..

Yes, they are talking out of an orifice on the opposite side of their mouth!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I just filed my petition today for my fiance in Spain! I feel relieved but also a new added feeling of anxiousness, excitement, and nervous all in one! Hoping the whole process falls within the time trends I have seen on this website between 6-7 months if all goes well :)

2.jpg

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
25 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Yes, they are talking out of an orifice on the opposite side of their mouth!

Yeah, you ain't kidding. I hope by some miracle we all get out NOA-2 by the Spring, but who knows. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
On 10/12/2017 at 4:52 AM, LizM said:

Haha "but I put pressure on him and we worked through it together" :D Oh boy, I know exactly what you mean. It's nice to hear that we weren't the only ones disagreeing about seemingly insignificant things such as how to do the paperwork. My fiancé was definitely not thrilled when I told him to reference and sign all the supporting evidence, and wondered why we would even need a cover page at all. He is a sweetheart but I don't think the people at USCIS who handles X amount of applications each day appreciates even the slightest disorder... :P

Same here!!! I have to re-check every single word he put on the paperwork to make sure it's correct. Women are always right~~

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Chris J said:

I have documented proof that they are talking out of their ....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Hi all! Just submitted the I-129F yesterday. I know this is going to take months but I'm already second-guessing everything I sent. I've called USCIS to ask questions 3 times today :rolleyes: Hoping to get NOA1 soon!

Best of luck to everyone :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.