BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

I didn't think you were hiding, I am just frustrated at the info not at people.

I didn't see your message, and most veterans who may be able to see a message can't catch it because they're running through all the topics so tagging or quoting is better than expecting someone will pick.

once I asked a question as a topic... then I answered myself cause no one seen it 😂

However about the background checks; most things they say are lies. They always say first in 2 weeks than add soon to it (happens a lot)

however forget those lies! In either case with your timeline it should be either soon or in 2-3 weeks :) 

Lets see .. what is happening .. otherwise i will find another way..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

Lets see .. what is happening .. otherwise i will find another way..

As always let's see what tomorrow brings! (Hopefully lots of approvals...)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

What? Why? Huh?  Why it returnedto you?

@Naes we got mail from the USCIS today and my fiance must have been stoked to open it.  It turned out to be my birth certificate copy and nothing else.  Maybe they thought I needed it back.  I would have thought they would have sent the approval notice with it?  Why not just send it at the same time or in the same envelope?  That's what I asked myself.  I'll have to wait a few days to see if something comes in the mail.  I figure it's worth a try to call the NVC, can't hurt anything.  

Also, for those of you waiting for a call back, keep your chin up because that's how we got notified of approval.  It might take a few days but they'll tell you if you're approved.  Hopefully heaps of people get good news soon!

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kat&Joel said:

@Naes we got mail from the USCIS today and my fiance must have been stoked to open it.  It turned out to be my birth certificate copy and nothing else.  Maybe they thought I needed it back.  I would have thought they would have sent the approval notice with it?  Why not just send it at the same time or in the same envelope?  That's what I asked myself.  I'll have to wait a few days to see if something comes in the mail.  I figure it's worth a try to call the NVC, can't hurt anything.  

Also, for those of you waiting for a call back, keep your chin up because that's how we got notified of approval.  It might take a few days but they'll tell you if you're approved.  Hopefully heaps of people get good news soon!

So you're approved? Or not? 

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

So you're approved? Or not? 

The USCIS agent said we were approved when they called and mentioned that it was the 19th of January that we were approved.  We were worried about not seeing any mail but if they sent my birth certificate back they must have gone through our file and approved it.  I don't see any other reason they would return my birth certificate.

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kat&Joel said:

The USCIS agent said we were approved when they called and mentioned that it was the 19th of January that we were approved.  We were worried about not seeing any mail but if they sent my birth certificate back they must have gone through our file and approved it.  I don't see any other reason they would return my birth certificate.

Yep...

and I mean unless you send them an rfe and they thought they should deliver 😂😂 cause it's uscis who knows.

but they definitely touched your case that's for sure!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Seeing all the withdrawals is sad.

Reminds me of the VJ member that was given an ultimatum by his fiance if the NOA2 took too long.

Is he still around?

pa·tient  - able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, P&R2017 said:

Oh Yeah, I remember her story...

Sad... very sad, it was somewhere in May or June... it's for always right? That's why you get married... at least in my mind...

If you can survive this process and the love is for real... nothing can come between your relationship...

💕💕

I agree. We’ve come this far, won’t take much to hold on a little longer.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
5 hours ago, Naes said:

Yep...

and I mean unless you send them an rfe and they thought they should deliver 😂😂 cause it's uscis who knows.

but they definitely touched your case that's for sure!

we needed to send birth certficate with i 129 f? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.