BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

They do on both. I don't know why some thinks it's only on 1 person. 

No but if a name gets a hit or an area connection it may cause it use it to go deeper hence longer checks.

In my side its gonna be SOOOO easy... because believe me or not My name is uniek... I'm the only one with my name in the whole entire world... (if is someone wiv my name was named after me) 

Good side: if is out there wiv my name it's about me or was me...So easy to find out..

Bad side: people find me very easy on google or social media... I just can't hide! 😜😎

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, P&R2017 said:

In my side its gonna be SOOOO easy... because believe me or not My name is uniek... I'm the only one with my name in the whole entire world... (if is someone wiv my name was named after me) 

Good side: if is out there wiv my name it's about me or was me...So easy to find out..

Bad side: people find me very easy on google or social media... I just can't hide! 😜😎

Ahahahha

I'm so unlucky I even saw one combination of my name with my new last name! Like who went and found it and put it tohether!!! Which Turkish married that American! 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, swanqueens848 said:

Oh good! I’m glad. But I will pass on any information i find out as me and my fiancé are going to leave it another  week and call them to see what’s going on over there in happy land. 

❤️

Don't worry... 😊

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Ahahahha

I'm so unlucky I even saw one combination of my name with my new last name! Like who went and found it and put it tohether!!! Which Turkish married that American! 

I would call creativity...😂😂

Timeline
9 minutes ago, swanqueens848 said:

Oh good! I’m glad. But I will pass on any information i find out as me and my fiancé are going to leave it another  week and call them to see what’s going on over there in happy land. 

❤️

Well for most july I would think 2-weeks to a month is the main mountain. So I actually don't think calling at this point makes much difference.

because after 10895960million calls we learnt that:

1) they do lie

2) they're inconsistent with each other's info

3) I actually have the same handbook they have on what to answer when they're asked a spesific question! I have those combination so if you want to call for the ride I'll help ;) (this was sarcasm just saying I do not have the book but I'm pretty sure there is a book)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, P&R2017 said:

I would call creativity...😂😂

And she's a doctor...psychologist...

how do I know it? She puts that on Facebook !

I'm like girl chill! How can I win to that! 

Timeline

Little update about...nothing...

USCIS told my fiancé last Monday, that a Emigration Officer would call him between 3 or 5 days... today is the 3th day and Im guessing that waiting for a USCIS call is like waiting for a internet order that send you a confirmation email saying... we will delivery you product today between 8am and 6 pm...then you are home the qhole day waiting...Guess what time its gonna be delivery... 5:59pm... BINGO! Between 8am an 6pm...

well done! Yeahh 👏👏👏 😡

Timeline
1 minute ago, P&R2017 said:

Little update about...nothing...

USCIS told my fiancé last Monday, that a Emigration Officer would call him between 3 or 5 days... today is the 3th day and Im guessing that waiting for a USCIS call is like waiting for a internet order that send you a confirmation email saying... we will delivery you product today between 8am and 6 pm...then you are home the qhole day waiting...Guess what time its gonna be delivery... 5:59pm... BINGO! Between 8am an 6pm...

well done! Yeahh 👏👏👏 😡

Well they set themselves up for overwork hopefully 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

And she's a doctor...psychologist...

how do I know it? She puts that on Facebook !

I'm like girl chill! How can I win to that! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Buy saying you have intense work experience at VJ...

people here is thankful for you psychological help... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Naes said:

Well for most july I would think 2-weeks to a month is the main mountain. So I actually don't think calling at this point makes much difference.

1) they do lie

3) I actually have the same handbook they have on what to answer when they're asked a spesific question! I have those combination so if you want to call for the ride I'll help ;) (this was sarcasm just saying I do not have the book but I'm pretty sure there is a book)

Hmm you’re right, maybe I should just work on this little thing us humans call patience 😂😂

thank you! 

Edited by swanqueens848

6 minutes ago, Naes said:

1) they do lie

That’s why I didn’t call them... basically it helps nothing and I’m thinking if don’t call them, those tier 2 might have more time to do things instead of following the handbook and answering questions, I’m nervous and excited as well at this moment but that’s it, my NOA2 will come eventually sooner ot later 

I-485/765/131:

06/01/2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP through UPS, received NOA1 on 6/11. Received bio appointment on 6/15 and completed on scheduled date 6/29.

07/06/2018 - Submitted EAD expedite request with job offer, reason was financial loss. Received EAD/AP combo card on 08/04. AOS changed to 'Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview' on 7/24.

07/23/2019 - AOS interview was scheduled on 8/27. In the interview USCIS can't make decision because original K1 file got split up somewhere.

11/25/2019 - AOS got approved, received the actual card in mail on 12/2.

I-751:

09/05/2021 - Sent ROC through FedEx, delivered on 9/7, received message e-notification on 9/9 stated case was received, check is cashed on 9/10, NOA1 in mailbox on 9/13.

10/28/2021 - Fingerprints have been taken (Reuse).

01/17/2023 -  Case was transferred To Another Office

01/26/2023 - Case Was Approved

N-400:

08/28/2022 - Submitted N-400 online, NOA1 on 08/29/2022, with estimate time 10 months for decision. Biometrics is reused.

11/23/2022 - Interview was scheduled on 1/11/2023, it was a combo interview for I751/N400. Both cases were verbally approved. System hasn't been updated yet. 

01/26/2023 - Form N-400 recommended to be approved --> Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

02/06/2023 -  Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed, Oath on 2/22

02/22/2023 - Oath Ceremony, applied passport the same day, with estimated receiving date in middle of May. ALL DONE!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, P&R2017 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Buy saying you have intense work experience at VJ...

people here is thankful for you psychological help... 

Ahahhaha does that apply (I actually have my bachelors on degree in sociology and psychology)

1 minute ago, swanqueens848 said:

Hmm you’re right, maybe I should just work on this little thing is humans call patience 😂😂

thank you! 

I don't have that skill.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Ahahhaha does that apply (I actually have my bachelors on degree in sociology and psychology)

I don't have that skill.

*coughs* yeah me either ... 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nick&Vicki said:

That’s why I didn’t call them... basically it helps nothing and I’m thinking if don’t call them, those tier 2 might have more time to do things instead of following the handbook and answering questions, I’m nervous and excited as well at this moment but that’s it, my NOA2 will come eventually sooner ot later 

Well it doesn't really do something when we call them but to get an answer to something we already know.

Ive seen sooooo many lies on their behalf and yet those people who did in may still waiting... and the only time it maybe helped something was some learnt they got approved before the online update. But what will that help for? Really unless the case reaches to NVC and by then you already get the letter the worst case scenario...

so i only make my fiance call to make him understand the process... and I'm pretty sure the tier 2 he talked to last week was either high or really drunk....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.