BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

GUYS!!!

Please Update your timelines, because most approvals are silent, we won't have info without seeing how the vj timelines are moving! 

Congrats to all new NOA2 approvals that will appear here today heheh cause I'll be waking up to that I'm paying forward :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, KRISTELLE FAJARDO said:

How can you be notified like this? Is this from the app or from the uscis or courier? 

No update on USCIS. No text. No email. I have been checking the other 7/20/17 cases around my case number for several days.... Several RFE'ed late last week. I figured ours would be soon... 7/20 received few cases in comparison to other days in July. I've had USPS informed delivery well before I realized it would be useful to get updates on our K1 case.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Uhhh my "thank you so much" message was actually supposed to be directed at @Chicagoseal's post...

But I still stand by thanking @Naes (for, like, everything) and eagerly awaiting her NOA2 as well!

(I blame lack of coffee for my derp post.  I don't even drink coffee, but I'm still going to blame it anyway for my cranial flatlining today. :bonk:)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Visa Journey Timeline was right on.... It said Jan 29 to Feb 2. Seem to be approved on 1/27, but receiving the actual letter today.

Thank you for updating your records everyone. It definitely helps. I am the more laid back of the two of us and I was using the VJ Timeline (almost to my detriment) to calm my Fiance down about the slow processing times. "VJ says Feb 2 Babe..." "We'll get it by then..." Phew... totally dodged a nuclear meltdown....

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Van & Tiger said:

Uhhh my "thank you so much" message was actually supposed to be directed at @Chicagoseal's post...

But I still stand by thanking @Naes (for, like, everything) and eagerly awaiting her NOA2 as well!

(I blame lack of coffee for my derp post.  I don't even drink coffee, but I'm still going to blame it anyway for my cranial flatlining today. :bonk:)

Dear as long as you are happy I don't care who you thank for :D

I also can't wait for @Chicagoseal's approval!! So applies to me ahahah

(I knew it was weird when you said waiting for my noa2 lol )

Hi guys. 

I got my Noa 1 on July 11th.

Still waiting on Noa 2.

You guys know how many July files have been aproved by now and how many still waiting?

Congrats for all who got they Noa2 and all those who still waiting, I know its hard but try to be positive, we all gonna be soon with our beloved ones. This waiting seems hard and long but in the end it's just a small time from the rest of our lifes together ❤:wub:

Praying for all of us to get our aprovals soon ! ❤:wub:

Timeline
1 minute ago, Hopexlaw said:

Hi guys. 

I got my Noa 1 on July 11th.

Still waiting on Noa 2.

You guys know how many July files have been aproved by now and how many still waiting?

Congrats for all who got they Noa2 and all those who still waiting, I know its hard but try to be positive, we all gonna be soon with our beloved ones. This waiting seems hard and long but in the end it's just a small time from the rest of our lifes together ❤:wub:

Praying for all of us to get our aprovals soon ! ❤:wub:

I'll put the updates tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm waiting for the week to end :)

However, as they do not update approvals much I won't have a good list. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
23 minutes ago, JRCyrin said:

No update on USCIS. No text. No email. I have been checking the other 7/20/17 cases around my case number for several days.... Several RFE'ed late last week. I figured ours would be soon... 7/20 received few cases in comparison to other days in July. I've had USPS informed delivery well before I realized it would be useful to get updates on our K1 case.....

Do you need to sign up for that or does uscis use USPS with informed delivery? I used fedex to send my packet before. Im

sorry got too many questions. But congratulations on your approval. 

Timeline

I was checking the copies of my application and dreadfully noticed that i missed to check one box. ONE FREAKING BOX.I am so sad now. Would this be an RFE if they found out? And how can i resolve that? I may be an august filer since i sent it july 31st and was received on aug 2. But i like this thread coz you guys rock 🤟🏼

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, KRISTELLE FAJARDO said:

I was checking the copies of my application and dreadfully noticed that i missed to check one box. ONE FREAKING BOX.I am so sad now. Would this be an RFE if they found out? And how can i resolve that? I may be an august filer since i sent it july 31st and was received on aug 2. But i like this thread coz you guys rock 🤟🏼

What checked box did you miss?

K-1 Timeline:

Spoiler

7/01/2017: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox 📫

7/05/2017: Signed & Delivered to USCIS (Received Date)🖋

7/06/2017:  NOA1 Date 📆

7/10/2017: Received text and email from USCIS; case transferred to CSC 🚚

7/14/2017: NOA1 Hard Copy Received 📪 🚚

1/19/2018: NOA2 Text and Email!! 📱💻
1/23/2018: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 📪
1/29/2018: NVC Received I-129F 📨
2/14/2018: Case Number Assigned👨‍💻

2/14/2018: NVC Sent Case to Embassy 📤
2/20/2018: Embassy Received 📨
3/02/2018: Medical 👨‍⚕️
3/06/2018: Interview - APPROVED!👨🏻‍⚖️
3/22/2018: Visa in Hand 📖
3/25/2018: US Entry (POE YYZ) 🛬

4/06/2018: I married my best friend! 🤵🏽👰🏾💍❤️☺️

AoS Timeline:

05/26/2018: I-485/I-131/I-765 sent to Chicago Lockbox

05/29/2018: Received Date

06/01/2018: NOA1 Date (I-485, I-765, I-131)

06/15/2018: Biometrics Letter

06/28/2018: Biometrics Done 

09/22/2018: EAD/AP Approved

09/29/2018: Combo Card Arrived

06/26/2019: Green Card Approved 

07/xx/2019: Received Green Card 

RoC Timeline:

04/30/2021: I-751 sent to Arizona Lockbox

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 minutes ago, KRISTELLE FAJARDO said:

Do you need to sign up for that or does uscis use USPS with informed delivery? I used fedex to send my packet before. Im

sorry got too many questions. But congratulations on your approval. 

No, you have to sign up for it. If you get the USPS app you can do it there, or you can go to the website:

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

You would need your USC's zip code and information, or, if you are the USC, your information. 

K-1 Timeline:

Spoiler

7/01/2017: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox 📫

7/05/2017: Signed & Delivered to USCIS (Received Date)🖋

7/06/2017:  NOA1 Date 📆

7/10/2017: Received text and email from USCIS; case transferred to CSC 🚚

7/14/2017: NOA1 Hard Copy Received 📪 🚚

1/19/2018: NOA2 Text and Email!! 📱💻
1/23/2018: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 📪
1/29/2018: NVC Received I-129F 📨
2/14/2018: Case Number Assigned👨‍💻

2/14/2018: NVC Sent Case to Embassy 📤
2/20/2018: Embassy Received 📨
3/02/2018: Medical 👨‍⚕️
3/06/2018: Interview - APPROVED!👨🏻‍⚖️
3/22/2018: Visa in Hand 📖
3/25/2018: US Entry (POE YYZ) 🛬

4/06/2018: I married my best friend! 🤵🏽👰🏾💍❤️☺️

AoS Timeline:

05/26/2018: I-485/I-131/I-765 sent to Chicago Lockbox

05/29/2018: Received Date

06/01/2018: NOA1 Date (I-485, I-765, I-131)

06/15/2018: Biometrics Letter

06/28/2018: Biometrics Done 

09/22/2018: EAD/AP Approved

09/29/2018: Combo Card Arrived

06/26/2019: Green Card Approved 

07/xx/2019: Received Green Card 

RoC Timeline:

04/30/2021: I-751 sent to Arizona Lockbox

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Brasil2USA said:

What checked box did you miss?

Part 2 Number 37.

and just checked it again  i think i missed part 3 number 4.A as well. 

Oh dammit. Now i cant sleep. Im crying literally.

im so stressed. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, KRISTELLE FAJARDO said:

Part 2 Number 37.

and just checked it again  i think i missed part 3 number 4.A as well. 

Oh dammit. Now i cant sleep. Im crying literally.

im so stressed. 

It is one of the easiest RFE even if it comes to that. Do not worry.

RFE is way easier to resolve than most people think!

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.