BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

So just got off the phone with tier 2. He told me that my case is still with in processing time and he doesn't have the access to see if its in background check or anything else. The only thing he is can check for is if they have sent us any information or is the application is still under process. So I am not sure who is lying this rep or the other reps ppl from this form have been talking to....................I just don't know what to trust anymore. Only if they can give us a straight answer we can stop calling them and they call volume will go down.

1 hour ago, Mo7789 said:

So just got off the phone with tier 2. He told me that my case is still with in processing time and he doesn't have the access to see if its in background check or anything else. The only thing he is can check for is if they have sent us any information or is the application is still under process. So I am not sure who is lying this rep or the other reps ppl from this form have been talking to....................I just don't know what to trust anymore. Only if they can give us a straight answer we can stop calling them and they call volume will go down.

1 hour ago, Naes said:

They all do!

I don't even know why anyone is still calling them 🤷‍♀️ Especially anyone from vj... save your money save your breath.. ask me I'll tell you what they'll say!

1 hour ago, maria85 said:

My fiance called USCIS 9am (CHI) and he got hold of a lady. So the lady starting reading the script..and my partner was like "please stop reading (in a nice way)  and give me useful information abt my case thats been sitting for 212 days." he was told they are working on June 27 as of now, which I ready told him before he called that it's part of the script..and she couldn't give a straight out answer when ask about july 20ish approvals coming out..and the lady said " your approval might be next week or in 2 weeks, I just cant confirm"..but in all honesty, the lady was nice which I appreciate.. #coffeeplease 😁😁

Seriously.

It cannot be said enough. Look through my previous posts in this thread. They've lied to me every single time I've called. I don't know HOW people get actual answers out of them, because they rarely say anything useful.

I know you guys just wanted answers too, but really, it's so not worth your time. I've now become paranoid about my case since I called so much -- and I don't like it. 

That being said, you can call me for $5 and I'll tell you that you're in normal processing times, that you might get approved and that your application is still being processed. :) :) :)

1 hour ago, maria85 said:

My fiance called USCIS 9am (CHI) and he got hold of a lady. So the lady starting reading the script..and my partner was like "please stop reading (in a nice way)  and give me useful information abt my case thats been sitting for 212 days." he was told they are working on June 27 as of now, which I ready told him before he called that it's part of the script..and she couldn't give a straight out answer when ask about july 20ish approvals coming out..and the lady said " your approval might be next week or in 2 weeks, I just cant confirm"..but in all honesty, the lady was nice which I appreciate.. #coffeeplease 😁😁

All of my operators have been very nice but only give limited information.  Hello from Elmhurst!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

All of my operators have been very nice but only give limited information.  Hello from Elmhurst!

I guess we continue waiting.. It's going to be a good Friday!! believe!! Hehe. Hi soon to be neighbor!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, A&A13 said:

I have a quick question, in the instructions document on affidavit form, they have asked to submit a statement from an officer of the bank or other financial institution regarding account  details. Do you think bank statements will be enough for this purpose or do we need to go to the bank and ask for such a letter?

You don't need any of that at all if your income is sufficient.  I'm not using anything from a bank because just as fast as my paycheck is deposited, it goes right out to pay bills.  It is not in there long enough to show a balance.  Because we just had the end of the year, the bank should have sent you and end-of-the year summary for taxes.  That should be sufficient. 

6 minutes ago, maria85 said:

I guess we continue waiting.. It's going to be a good Friday!! believe!! Hehe. Hi soon to be neighbor!!

Just enjoy the wait as much as possible.  We will have to all meet for drinks when this is over.  My fiancee, Rose, lives in Pateros.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, noraliz73 said:

You don't need any of that at all if your income is sufficient.  I'm not using anything from a bank because just as fast as my paycheck is deposited, it goes right out to pay bills.  It is not in there long enough to show a balance.  Because we just had the end of the year, the bank should have sent you and end-of-the year summary for taxes.  That should be sufficient. 

I see.. I am the beneficiary so I didn't know much.. I will ask my fiancée if he has received  year end summary from bank for taxes. Thanks for letting me know  :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
13 minutes ago, maria85 said:

hey we gonna be neighbors too!! I'm going to work in Schaumburg and live in Kildeer. a little north of Palatine:)

funny to see how small the world is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Thanks for the scans.  Seeing the first 26 July approval was a great motivator for us. :) 

NOA1: 26 July 2017

NOA2: 2 February 2018

NVC Received: 13 February 2018

NVC Case # Assigned: 22 February 2018

NVC Left: 27 February 2018

Consulate Received: 1 March 2018

Packet 3 Received: 10 March 2018

Packet 3 Sent: 8 October 2018 (we delayed intentionally)

Interview: 31 October 2018

Currently in AP!!! :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
18 hours ago, P&R2017 said:

all the students in this area should come and stay for a while here to study how do people become from normal to bipolar 😂 😂

I laughed at this so much OMG 😂😂😂 

We just lost another June filer due to the stress.  PLEASE do not focus on the process.  Focus on your loved ones.  We will get through this.  Do not let the stress of waiting impact your relationship.  That is at least the second June couple that split up due to the stress.  Let us all learn from them.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Just enjoy the wait as much as possible.  We will have to all meet for drinks when this is over.  My fiancee, Rose, lives in Pateros.

Yup! Once the approval is in, everything goes quickly...definitely a toast in the near future after this beautiful chaos!  Looking forward to meeting you both...😁😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
17 hours ago, Naes said:

I didn't think you were hiding, I am just frustrated at the info not at people.

I didn't see your message, and most veterans who may be able to see a message can't catch it because they're running through all the topics so tagging or quoting is better than expecting someone will pick.

once I asked a question as a topic... then I answered myself cause no one seen it 😂

However about the background checks; most things they say are lies. They always say first in 2 weeks than add soon to it (happens a lot)

however forget those lies! In either case with your timeline it should be either soon or in 2-3 weeks :) 

I think @Naes just pulled a USCIS on us :whistle:

Edited by Kristi&Luigi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.