1,454 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Selma and Nermin said:

We applied in June 2017, and now our status says case ready to be scheduled as of March 2018. Did anyone else have the date change? Why would this be?

This is great!!!
I think NBC has had ur case ready since March-- but because Houston was backlogged and couldn't take it, they didn't update it. So you don't get the false hope that an interview is coming

Now that it is updated (correctly), I think that means Houston is FINALLY ready to accept your case
I anticipate your interview to be by year end of January 2019 at the latest!

2 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

This is great!!!
I think NBC has had ur case ready since March-- but because Houston was backlogged and couldn't take it, they didn't update it. So you don't get the false hope that an interview is coming

Now that it is updated (correctly), I think that means Houston is FINALLY ready to accept your case
I anticipate your interview to be by year end of January 2019 at the latest!

Well, initially our status said "ready to be scheduled for interview" since August 2017 and today I noticed the date changed to March 2018. Hmm I hope it means good news.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Selma and Nermin said:

Well, initially our status said "ready to be scheduled for interview" since August 2017 and today I noticed the date changed to March 2018. Hmm I hope it means good news.

Exactly the same here. Still waiting for the renewed EAD or an interview invitation letter...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Selma and Nermin said:

It means USCIS had a system glitch, sorry. I had exact same experience, and so did several hundreds other people. However, Houston has been catching up lately. I saw someone with PD April 28, 2017 had their interview scheduled today. So hopeful to hear something from USCIS by the end of this year. Good luck to all of us, patiently waiting in Texas!

Good luck to all of you still waiting for AOS interviews!  It’s been a long wait!  Houston, we have a problem....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just wanted to show you guys what happens after being approved. The day of approval, we got a notification saying we were approved and that the card is being processed. The next day we get a "shipped" notification. Then today we got a "usps picked up" notification with the official tracking number. 

We'll be getting it on Sat, which will be 4 days after interview. 

Life is Good in A T L 

IMG_6306.PNG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

Had our AOS interview today in Salt Lake City.

It was a really good experience, felt more like a conversation than an interview. Quick and easy. No specific questions asked other than how me met. He asked for any evidence/documents I wanted to submit so I gave him what I brought.

At the end he said everything looks great, however they must go over the application and they will let me know if they need more info, if not I will be approved. 

Fingers crossed!

2 hours ago, Z&M said:

Had our AOS interview today in Salt Lake City.

It was a really good experience, felt more like a conversation than an interview. Quick and easy. No specific questions asked other than how me met. He asked for any evidence/documents I wanted to submit so I gave him what I brought.

At the end he said everything looks great, however they must go over the application and they will let me know if they need more info, if not I will be approved. 

Fingers crossed!

Glad to hear it went well. We had our interview in Atlanta the end of August. The decision wasn’t made at the interview but we were approved a week later. I’m sure you’ll be fine. Congratulations!  

16 hours ago, Z&M said:

We are approved! Couldn’t be happier :) 

8018774A-4EA0-4C3A-A8FF-7E96FB42402B.jpeg

Yippee!  So happy for you!  Enjoy your two years off!  😅

1 hour ago, seal72 said:

Finally today our interview was scheduled, now we have to wait for the letter, I am guessing 3-4 weeks from now. This week EAD renewal reaches 6 months, I suppose they will not continue processing renewal. 17 months wait in Houston, TX. PD May 31st 2017.

Yay!! I am happy for you. You must be relieved.

3 hours ago, seal72 said:

Finally today our interview was scheduled, now we have to wait for the letter, I am guessing 3-4 weeks from now. This week EAD renewal reaches 6 months, I suppose they will not continue processing renewal. 17 months wait in Houston, TX. PD May 31st 2017.

So great!  I hope you can stay safe in Houston. I heard it’s a rough city, nowadays!  Be careful and keep us updated. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.