arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Ishxo said:

We FINALLY received our approval letter in the mail today and we were approved on the 13th of October! No updates online or via email. Good luck to everyone still waiting! They're finally moving and I'm sure everyone's approvals are on the way :) 

Congratulations 

22 hours ago, Ishxo said:

We FINALLY received our approval letter in the mail today and we were approved on the 13th of October! No updates online or via email. Good luck to everyone still waiting! They're finally moving and I'm sure everyone's approvals are on the way :) 

Congrats!!! Finally about time! :jest:

Timeline
11 hours ago, Ishxo said:

Congrats man!!! dont forget to update ur tomeline on VJ. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 hours ago, Ishxo said:

Congratulations 

• USCIS
  • 05/23/16      Married:                    
  • Chicago      Lock-box:                   
  • 09/16/16      Sent on ---               
  • 09/19/16      Received ---   
  • 09/20/16      NOA1 notice           
  • 09/26/16      NOA1 hardcopy 
  • Sent to :      Nebraska Service Center
  • Transferred to: Potomac Service Center  02/15/17
  • 07/20/17       NOA2  
  • 07/24/17       NOA2  hardcopy 
  • NVC
  • 07/27/17       Case sent to NVC
  • 07/31/17       Case received at NVC
  • 08/03/17       Received welcome e-mail with case and invoice number
  • 08/04/17       AOS invoiced 
  • 08/04/17       Completed DS-261
  • 08/04/17       AOS paid
  • 08/11/17       Name updated to married name
  • 08/11/17       iV Invoiced
  • 08/28/17       IV fes paid
  • 09/02/17      Completed DS-260 & Received confirmation from NVC
  • 09/18/17      Sent AOS and IV package
  • 09/22/17       NVC received package 
  • 11/07/17       Case Complete
  • 11/08/17       Checklist
  • 11/15/17       Case in queue for interview date
  • 11/29/17       Call and date was given for interview
  • 12/04/17       Received confirmation for medical appointment
  • KNG CONSULATE 
  • 12/11/17       Documents en-route to Kingston consulate
  • 12/12/17       Case status shows ready for interview
  • 01/02/18       Medical
  • 01/16/18       Interview APPROVED :jest: :D
  • 01/19/18      Visa package ready to be picked up at DHL   :rolleyes:
  • 02/02/18      P.O.E Fort Lauderdale
  • 02/02/18      Jacksonville Airport
  •  
  • 3 KIDS IMMIGRATION BEGINS
  • 05/0/18      Sent on ---               
  • 05/07/18    Received ---   
  • 05/11/18    NOA1 notice           
  • 05/18/18    NOA1 hardcopy 
  • Sent to :       POTOMAC
  • 10/30/18     RFE for my 6 yr old (request evidence for his 2 marriage certificates 😡, at what age he been married twice, my husband submitted his with application which is where uscis got mixed up)
  •  11/08/18    Evidence sent
  • 11/27/18     Status changed back to "Case was received"
  • 12/17/18     Requested expedite via phone (tier 1 said we can do this based on USCIS mistake an my sons illness)
  • 01/09/19    Approval
  • 01/14/19.   USCIS tier 1 told us the kids were approved an notice was mailed
  • 01/16/19.   Hard copy NOA2
  • 01/22/19.   Updated on website "sent to NVC"
  • 01/29/19.   NVC received kids case from USCIS
  • 03/12/19.   Received welcome letter with case and invoice number
  • 03/17/19.   Paid AOS
  • 03/18/19.   Paid IV Fees
  • 03/25/19.   Son (6) approved for expedite for medical reasons but not my other kids.
  • 03/26/19.    NVC said we should email NVC expedite an tell them we need all three done at the same time as it's a financial burden to make two trips to Jamaica for interview. Which we did now the wait begins. Son case already sent to Jamaica embassy 
  • 04/01/19.   Daughters approved for expedite and sent to Jamaica (embassy) 👌
  • 04/05/19.   Received interview date for May 10, 8am. Registered their interview and emailed Andrews Hospital to schedule their appointments.
  • 04/26/19.    Medical appointment date 8am.
  • 05/10/19.    Interview 8am approved.  🎉🎊..
  • 05/11/19.    Status changed to AP
  • 05/13/19.    Status changed to ISSUED
  • 05/15/19.    2 youngest kids passport picked up by their dad
  • 05/16/19.     Eldest child passport picked up by her dad
  • 07/19/19.     P.O.E Atlanta 

• ROC
  • Texas.        Lock-Box
  • 11/23/19.    Sent I-751 / biometric fee
  • 11/26/19.    Received 
  • Sent to       Texas Service Center (SRC) 
  • 12/03/19.    Received text
  • 12/07/19.    Received 18 months extension letter
  • 12/12/19.    Case updated to case transferred to another service center now I’m awaiting letter
  • 12//19.     Received notice of transfer
  • Transferred to  National Benefits Center 
  • 01/31/20.     Biometrics Jacksonville  (had to reschedule)
  • 02/19/20.      New biometrics date in Jacksonville 
  • 04/08/20       Status changed to Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
  • 03/22/21.     Status updated with interview date 4/20/21
  • 04/20/21.     I-751 interview at 7:45am Charleston SC Approved for 10yr GC.
  •  
  • N-400 Citizenship 
  • 03/12/21.     Applied online for citizenship wait period 6 months (September 2021) National Benefits Center 
  • 03/21/21.    Received letter of acceptance 
  • 10/28/21.     Case updated to interview scheduled
  • 10/29/21.      Status updated to case needs attention 
  • 10/29/21.      Interview at 1:15pn 12/01/21 Charleston SC
  • 11/01/21      interview descheduled
  • 11/02/21       interview rescheduled to 12/03/21 @8:45am Charleston
  • 12/03/21      I drove 3 hours for my interview only to be told my file wasn't there and I'd have to be rescheduled for another interview. they weren't sure if it would be possible before the holiday. He even said he wasn't sure why they didn't do both interviews that very day when i did removal of conditions interview.  
  • 01/07/22.     Interview rescheduled for 02/14/22 @1:30pm Charleston SC.
  • 02/14/22.      Passed my interview. Now await oath ceremony.
  • 11/02/22.      Letter mailed with oath ceremony date and time 
  • 11/08/22.      Received letter oath ceremony scheduled for 11/15/22 @9am Charleston 
  • 11/15/22.      Oath Ceremony in Charleston (finally a citizen of the USA 🇺🇸) 🥳🍾

8 minutes ago, M&P2017 said:

Have they started on feb yet?  Any feb filers been approved? 

Hi everyone! I am seeing here on VJ under Processing Times that Nov and Dec are the months with most petitions are filed. I didn’t quite understand the graph if after Dec/Jan petitions have been approved, the NSC should be faster in processing? The graph even shows months that have extremely low petitions filed does it mean we can see 2-3 months petitions being approved within a month period?

F2BA7353-7232-4E02-95A2-0EF643680475.jpeg

Edited by Caterpillar8

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, M&P2017 said:

Have they started on feb yet?  Any feb filers been approved? 

1 case from February 1 , was sent  RFE few days ago

apart from that mostly mid- late January are getting approvals , with few odd November and December ones here and there on my list 

Timeline
On 10/21/2017 at 6:26 AM, Ishxo said:

Congratulations.....I wish this is me because this process is getting me lose my patience my marriage is getting 2 years and I fill march 16... this is unfair Nebraska 

15 hours ago, Chucks said:

Congratulations.....I wish this is me because this process is getting me lose my patience my marriage is getting 2 years and I fill march 16... this is unfair Nebraska 

Yes my friend, that is so true! Well, at least over 2 years of marriage is better for IR1 visa that your spouse will get granted for 10 years green card. I'm still waiting for mine PD on April 10th :(

So my Husband was in CR so of course till yesterday he had time to review the Mail and yes we are Approved, it was on Set 29/2017 so says takes about a month to hear from NVC so is about a month so we should hear something soon! 262 days waiting now finally just to wait for the rest, hoping it moves faster this time!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Silwightman said:

So my Husband was in CR so of course till yesterday he had time to review the Mail and yes we are Approved, it was on Set 29/2017 so says takes about a month to hear from NVC so is about a month so we should hear something soon! 262 days waiting now finally just to wait for the rest, hoping it moves faster this time!

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
On 10/8/2017 at 10:01 PM, Dianalorena said:

@Sundee @Longingfor   I feel your pain. Mexico is definitely seen as a ''lesser country'' and a high fraud one, Maybe not as much as others, but we still face some of the additional scrutinies and our tourist VISA process is incredibly painful and difficult. I'm always jealous when I hear how other countries, especially in the European Union or Canada, can visit under a VWP. They usually aren't ''randomly'' stopped at airports as much. I'm even dreading the interview portion of it because Ciudad Juarez is awful, and they're very picky about tattoos. I'm just hoping it's very obvious that it's not gang-related and that the fact I have a lot is because, well, I'm a tattoo artist by trade! And then I just feel the denial for so many reasons. These are the things we have to go through that other countries won't. But our relationships are real and our love is strong, I know it sounds corny but we have to keep on fighting and making it happen. This will ultimately make not only our marriage stronger, but we will become stronger as well. Big hug your way!

To all of you who are from "high fraud" countries, we want to encourage you! We made it through the Nairobi, Kenya embassy during the Kenyan elections mayhem, and we had a lot of worrisome things in our paper-work, but we made it through! 

My best advice, BE PREPARED and have every single document you can imagine they might possibly ask for, even if it isn't "required" during the interview. The CO asked my husband really rude and abrasive questions, implied things about both of us, and twice told him that she couldn't approve him because he didn't have X document. Fortunately, I prepared our binder in a beautifully organized rainbow of tabs, and he was able to find both within seconds. He said she was shocked both times and it took her a pause to recollect herself. 

So be READY for the worst, but fireproof yourselves. They will treat you like a cockroach, but don't let it get to you. My sweetie said that had we not discussed all the possible questions and situations that could unfold, he wouldn't have been able to get through it. He would have accepted defeat. So being mentally prepared and armored is so important. 

We wish the best of luck and love to each one of you. I am so sad and disappointed that some of you went to Nebraska around the same time as us. I do know how you are feeling because we were feeling it, too. We were one of the last October filers to be approved (of those who have been approved), according to the apps and this forum. It is grueling to wait. I wish we had good advice on how to help in that part, but we don't. Just know that our hearts are with you all. Stay strong. 

18 minutes ago, goobies said:

To all of you who are from "high fraud" countries, we want to encourage you! We made it through the Nairobi, Kenya embassy during the Kenyan elections mayhem, and we had a lot of worrisome things in our paper-work, but we made it through! 

My best advice, BE PREPARED and have every single document you can imagine they might possibly ask for, even if it isn't "required" during the interview. The CO asked my husband really rude and abrasive questions, implied things about both of us, and twice told him that she couldn't approve him because he didn't have X document. Fortunately, I prepared our binder in a beautifully organized rainbow of tabs, and he was able to find both within seconds. He said she was shocked both times and it took her a pause to recollect herself. 

So be READY for the worst, but fireproof yourselves. They will treat you like a cockroach, but don't let it get to you. My sweetie said that had we not discussed all the possible questions and situations that could unfold, he wouldn't have been able to get through it. He would have accepted defeat. So being mentally prepared and armored is so important. 

We wish the best of luck and love to each one of you. I am so sad and disappointed that some of you went to Nebraska around the same time as us. I do know how you are feeling because we were feeling it, too. We were one of the last October filers to be approved (of those who have been approved), according to the apps and this forum. It is grueling to wait. I wish we had good advice on how to help in that part, but we don't. Just know that our hearts are with you all. Stay strong. 

thank you!

we definitely plan to bring everything and anything I can think of, in a neatly organized binder. It's better to have it an not needed than the other way around for sure!

it's been difficult, getting closer to 9 months now without approval but :( nothing we can do but keep waiting....

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
43 minutes ago, goobies said:

I will go though it soon enough as my husband is in Ghana. Glad you made it and now enjoy your lives together..😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
23 hours ago, Silwightman said:

congrats...don't sit there and wait for NVC to call you, you need to call them and get your case number.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.