nunya business

Looks like obama has screwed us all

150 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I see you've been waiting for five whole days...my condolences. (F)

:thumbs:5 days and their in a tizzy?

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Who cares if he has been waiting 5 days, the point is hes well aware of the impending wait ahead. I dont understand why people here are so quick to pick apart others. Hes obviously frustrated and away from the person he loves LIKE ALL OF US! Give him a break. As far as deferred action YES uscis does not have enough employees to balance all these damn petitions and they have NO NEW HIRES as far as I know to help with Obama's deferred action. The condescending nature of some of the responses on this board are totally uncalled for.

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/15/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (6.5 months!!)

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/10/12 - USEM Case Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

1/17/13 - Interview- computers crashed.... or so they claim!

1/28/13 - New interview date- Admin. Processing

2/4/13 - Denial- No waiver can apply

July 14 2013 - Moved to Vienna with my dog and 3 suitcases!

I know how frustrating and hard all this can be... all I can say is be parient... you have no other choice actually so you decide how to spend your time while you wait... all angry and frustrated or, trying to plan for the future you two will have together... Keep positive, miracles happen so, who knows? maybe you get lucky and approved before you think!

event.png

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I hope every one has lots of time and lots of patience because you are in for a long agonizing ride!

Everyone who has to undergo the immigration process is required to have patience and time, in addition to money. You are not alone. Just sit tight and wait until your number is up.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

And FYI.....they do have to pay the same fees that we are paying. Again you shouldnt blame children who were brought here by there parents illegally. My daughter's boyfriend came to the United States when he was 3 months old by his parents. He grew up in the united states, has gone to school here, and lived here all his life. He is now in his first year in college. He is going through the same process that everyone else is and he has had to pay all the same fees. I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with Obama but in this case at least he is giving these kids who only know america as there way of life a chance to go to school and be productive citizens.

My dad stuck up a bank and went to jail when I was 15. I know he broke the law. It was no fault of mine, but we lost our house and everything because of his actions. How come Obama isn't helping me? Where's my special treatment?

/sarcasm

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Instead of scapegoating, spend this time preparing for your partner's arrival to the U.S., read up on the next steps post-K-1 (since there always seem to be 100 threads of the "We're married, now what?" vein), figure out what housing/lifestyle changes need to be done to ensure your partner feels welcome.

Go volunteer.

Teach a kid how to read.

Book a vacation.

Part One: The K-1 Visa Journey:

USCIS Receipt of I-129F: January 24, 2012 | Petition Approval: June 15, 2012 (No RFEs)
Interview: October 24, 2012 - Review | Visa Delivered: October 31, 2012

Part Two: Entry and Adjusting Status:

POE: November 18, 2012 (at SFO) - Review
Wedding: December 1, 2012 | Social Security: New cards received on December 7, 2012.
AOS Package (I-485/I-765/I-131) NOA1: February 19, 2013 | Biometrics Appt.: March 18, 2013
AP/EAD Approved: April 29, 2013 | Card Received: May 6, 2013 | AOS Interview Appt.: May 16, 2013 - Approved Review Card Received: May 24, 2013

Part Three: Removal of Conditions:

Coming Soon...

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." – George Carlin

Filed: Timeline

FYI wait times are long from a combination of factors, not just this new program. It is mostly because USCIS has laid off half their employees and dramatically cut funding in the last 2 years. That you can thank Congress for.

If you don't have the money for a complicated process, make the process simpler.