nunya business

Looks like obama has screwed us all

150 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I wasnt referring to the life you will have once your loved one is here. When i said plan i meant plan for the next step in your process. There are a lot of documents that you need to get together and proof that you will eventually need for your interview. Those are the things that help pass the time and keep your mind busy while you wait. I think we all understand your frustration. I just think that blaming anyone for it is useless. It is a process and it takes time. I wish you luck in your journey. From my experience(and i am not through with this process we have an interview date scheduled next month) the best thing to do is to research, read, ask questions, and just be prepared so that when your time comes you will feel confident going into your interview and your long wait for your love one will be worth all of the work and effort you put into it. Good Luck to you and everyone! :)

We have plans for home children honeymoon which will all be for not if we can't continue

Excuse me but I got that straight from tier 2 agent named Michelle any other comments? I waited on hold for almost 1 hour and 45 minutes to be told these things so unless you are willing to wait that long listening the the instrumental version of the girl from ipanemia you need to adjust your comments or keep them to yourself! as for bad attitude I might have come off just a little strong but I wanted to let the good people here know hat I had learned is there fault in that?

Now you're just being silly. When we started our process it was the tail end of a huge backlog caused by a new law. Many VJ'rs were waiting months past normal dates. Real reason for the delay, but we filed just as it was getting fixed and while our process was long it turned out absolutely normal compared to the backlog others went through.

Sorry your man lost the election but your OP and theory in it is whack. Sit and make the best of the wait. All you can do.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Fine with me. I can live without a Republican in the White House. Doesn't bother me one bit.

I'd rather have a President in the White House than a politician of either tribe.<_<

Edited by Pooky

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Geez..I really dont understand why you guys r saying such mean things to the OP, fighting and stuff with everyone and talking about how its really bad that people are venting or complaining but here you are, reading frustrated and upset peoples' posts, and then "trolling" and just talking bad and finding really mean things to say..In my opinion thats worse than what the OP is doing..

You dont have to read these posts, shes just trying to share her frustration and get advice... but then other people just come in and start being so hurtful and rude...Is that what you like to do with your time? Your telling the people complaining to find something to do, but you could find something better to do then say such hurtful things...just unfollow the tread and read no more, no need to start talking trash...And just maybe no one should reply anymore to the people posting such mean things.

:)

September 5th, 2010: Met
July 26th 2012: Engaged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-129F Sent: December 14th, 2012
December 18th 2012: I-129f received at dallas po box
DECEMBER 20th: NOA1 (only found out once hardcopy came in the mail)
December 21st, 2012: Check cashed
Dec 27, 2012: Fiances alien registration number was changed. Proven.
December 29th 2012: Received Noa1 Hard-copy(no txt or email was sent)
Jan. 10th 2013: Happy birthday to my Sweety, first birthday apart in years!
January 15 2013: "mailing adress was changed" (touched?)
May-20-2013 NOA2!!! Exactly 5 months!
May-23-2013 Noa2 hard copy recieved!
June-05-2013 Called NVC, casre recieved, forwared to Ankara

June-10-2013-Ankara revieved packet! *signed by MEHMET* THANKS MEHMET!

June-10-2013-Recieve NVC letter
June-13-2013 Email(Packet) recieved from embassy!!
00-00-2013 Sent packet back to embassy
00-00-13 Interview date set (00-00-13 INTERVIEW,)
00-00-2013 Medical
00-00-2013 Interview(...........!)
00-00-2013 Visa Approved
00-00-2013 US Entry

NEXT STEPS IN US....
00-00-13 Wedding
00-00-13 SSN
00-00-13 AOS packet sent out
event.png event.png <p>

No the OP is making factual claims not supported by evidence. That will consistently get one handed their tush and rightly so.

Even in the upper forums complaints about waiting out the visa process after five measly days can get a poor reception.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I remember commenting months ago that there would be a major influx of cases which for Political reasons would take priority, and that is what happened.

There has been no major recruitment of staff that I know of, something has to give.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I remember commenting months ago that there would be a major influx of cases which for Political reasons would take priority, and that is what happened.

Is it? This seems to happen every year. A new "excuse" given for USCIS being slow. Fact is, they're just plain slow.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Is it? This seems to happen every year. A new "excuse" given for USCIS being slow. Fact is, they're just plain slow.

I don't know about every year. I defintely know back in 2007 or so when they announced they were going to raise the fee for the N-400, that brought everything to a crawl. They were loaded up with N-400 applications that wanted to get in before the fee was raised.

Edited by Karee

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

I don't know about every year. I defintely know back in 2007 or so when they announced they were going to raise the fee for the N-400, that brought everything to a crawl. They were loaded up with N-400 applications that wanted to get in before the fee was raised.

I remember when I was lurking in 2009 when I was just researching the process and everyone was complaining because Vermont had slowed down and people were waiting 8-10 months. I joined in 2010, filed and by that time, it was California that was bogged down.

It just seems that no matter what, this process takes longer than it should for one reason or another. If it wasn't this, it would be something else. Some people get lucky and get theirs in five months, but it seems that generally, it's 6-8 months. Sometimes even 10.

Blaming Obama for a situation that has been going on before any of this is silly.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Perhaps, but this year Obama is the POTUS, therefore it is his fault, even if all this kerfuffle about delays is pure, sheer and unadulterated speculation. It does however make good fodder for the Chicken Littles of this world...

Fear sells.

Edited by Gegel

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

It has always been slow, the increase in the fees was supposed to reduce the wait which it seems to have done for a while, certainly compared to my wait.

If you think DACA has caused a problem, well just wait for CIR.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”